Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Year of the Dragon [OOC]

+2
KonayukiSpirit
Mineya
6 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Year of the Dragon [OOC] - Page 3 Empty Re: Year of the Dragon [OOC]

Post  Mineya Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:41 pm

No, it doesn't work like that. Please stop trying to change the Avatar universe. Just because benders don't need to come from bending parents doesn't mean that they come from nowhere. Either Kiki's parents are from the Water Tribe, or Kiki and her sister are Firebenders. Why didn't Toka go home after she was kidnapped?
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  Cattious Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:42 pm

Well, then Kiki and Toka are firebenders. Also, The death of her little brother devestated her, and she thought her parents where evil.

Last edited by Cattious on Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cattious
Cattious

http://cattious.st.123

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:56 pm

Just so you know, Cattious, I'm going to let it slide because it's not all that big a deal, but technically if the girls are from the Fire Nation, then they wouldn't have blonde hair and blue eyes. Actually, most (if not all) people in the Avatar universe (except for Yue, who had the moon spirit in her) have dark-colored hair. The blue eyes made sense when the sisters were from the Water Tribe, but Fire Nation natives tend to have eyes in shades ranging from amber (like Zuko and the twins) to brown colors, to black.

Like I said, it's not a huge deal, but these are the kinds of things that you need to keep track of.

Last edited by Mineya on Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  Cattious Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:01 pm

Ok. Also, look at the RP.
Cattious
Cattious

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie_Jade Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:36 am

Mineya wrote:We really have to build the foundation of the characters before we can throw them all into the action (which is more difficult in a time where everything is peaceful, thank you Zuko). It's a bit frustrating, because I'd like to have more kids of the Gaang involved before anything really gets going, but I might just have to make do if I want this plot to go anywhere.

And rain is fine with me! ^^

Oh don't worry, I wasn't going to start any fight or anything. I just wanted my character to get at least a little involved. I usually can come up with some pretty random things.. that aren't particularly important... that can happen to make all the characters get to know each other. (The rain might do something)
Rosalie_Jade
Rosalie_Jade

http://narutorplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:55 am

Fabulous, that's what I like to hear. ^^
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie_Jade Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:44 pm

Woop woop raise the roof. lol
Rosalie_Jade
Rosalie_Jade

Back to top Go down

Post  KonayukiSpirit Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:08 pm

xD Weee! But at least, we can start some drama while in the palace. 8'D Even though it might come later. xD I still need to fit Yan into this mess though.
KonayukiSpirit
KonayukiSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:09 pm

Oh gosh, I hope Ren isn't going to get himself thrown in jail. :<

Maybe when Shi goes home and is like "so long, I'm out of here, the prince says I can go" (or something), Yan could be like UM? TAKE ME WITH YOU?
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  KonayukiSpirit Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:08 am

I was thinking about that xD Or he could follow them in the shadows, but he'll be really obvious. Lol, "So long, I'm out of here, the prince says I can go" would do so well when the time comes. :3

I dunno about Ren. He might do something against the royals? <:D
KonayukiSpirit
KonayukiSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumin Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:38 am

Hello, hello. I hope this roleplay isn't too crowded? Also, hi Mineya. It's luna637. :U

Hito
M/F: M
Name Origin: Bandit. ( A well suited meaning for him, too. )
Appearance: Since Hito is from the Si Wong desert, his clothing is a little bit different and kind of sticks out. He wears a lot of heavy clothing; dark green pants and a white, long sleeved shirt. On top of that, two different cloaks- a long, a long, sun-bleached and ragged cloak that is pretty beaten up; it doesn't have any sleeves, it just is a simple draping cloak with a hood. Over it, he wears a newer looking green cloak that completely hides his face and the rest of his body and clothing. He wears narrow, well built shoes that look like they'd last a while. If you catch Hito's face, you'll see tan skin with bright, cunning amber eyes and a clever smile. His hair is dark and has some curl and wave to it. It wisps around his ears and reaches down past his chin. There's an unnatural white streak in it on the left side; his mother had marked it like that for good luck.

Family: Is nothing to brag about. His mother was a local sandbender and his father was a traveling merchant earthbender. They're both perfectly happy and alive in Si Wong, thinking Hito is being an apprenticed to one of his father's merchant friends.

Strengths: Hito is very bright and catches on quickly. He's cunning and intelligent; he can easily improvise in a bad situation. Hito is a great smooth talker, which is how he makes a lot of his scams. He knows when to back off, however. And when to run. He can remember all sorts of alleyways and escape routes, making him a good person to become friends with if you often get in trouble. Even though he's a thief, he's really not all that bad of a guy.

Weaknesses: He's a pretty shady guy, not to mention disloyal. He's constantly running off and conning people, flirting with girls, and always getting into trouble. He's also rather daft when it comes to recognizing other people's emotions.

Girls, money, sand, cities, animals, risks, weapons.
Dislikes: Air benders, vegetables, mushrooms, weird smells.

Pet(s)?: A Mongoose Dragon named Kakeru, which means "to run". He's distinctive- born in the desert, Kakeru's natural green color faded into a more brownish hue. Dark ridges on his head are sharp enough to cut skin, if you're not careful. Hito travels a lot on Kakeru, but often has to leave him somewhere to keep him safe while in the city. Kakeru usually finds him, though. Hito also has not one, but two Buzzard Wasps. They're very similar, but he keeps a red bandanna on Kachi's neck, and a purple bandanna on Gill's. There is also a slight difference in color between the two. Gill is a little more of a honey color, while Kachi is a little more dull.

Allegiance (Element):
Earth
Bending?: Sandbender. Can bend regular earth, just not as well. He keeps a thin but long machete on hand at all times too, as well as a pair of short daggers.
Alignment: He's a dynamic character. He'll probably switch a few times. I don't really know how it'll end up.
Romantic? ....Eventually, maybe?

Last edited by Lumin on Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lumin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:59 am

Fantastic! I'm glad you came over, what a wonderfully detailed bio! Smile I assume this will be a character that the group will meet once they get out of the Fire Nation, or are you planning on having him travel into the city?
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  KonayukiSpirit Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:26 pm

I can't wait until he's into the roleplay. :3 Ren will get along with this guy for sure, I hope. xD
KonayukiSpirit
KonayukiSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumin Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:43 pm

Thank you both. Mineya- He might meet them in the city, but we'll see how it goes. If there's a convenient chance, I'll take it. You know? c:

Lumin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie_Jade Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:45 pm

Wow I can't wait to see what you bring to the RP... no one has even seen my character yet >.> stupid tomorrow... this day is soooo long. lol
Rosalie_Jade
Rosalie_Jade

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:37 pm

Massive tag to get things moving along. Since we have a few people now who can't do anything until we get the plot going, I'd like to... do that. XD Konayuki and Cattious, unless you two have something important that you want to have happen in the palace tonight, I'd like to wrap up the evening and fast forward to the next day, when they'll receive Kaori's message. And I think we can even have the group leave the city and start their journey as early as the next night. Y/n?

Lumin, I'll try to leave some openings for Hito to run into them, if not in the city, then at least on their way out of it (maybe he's heading in while they're heading out). If you have a specific idea in mind and you want me to work that in, just let me know.

That goes for everyone, actually -- if there's something specific that you want to happen, I am all for that, so talk it out and we'll integrate it as smoothly as possible!
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie_Jade Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:42 pm

Lol all I want is for it to rain lol. Remember its supposed to Wink lol. I'm not sure why I want it to. Just in so many roleplays I'm in they forget the weather changes.
Rosalie_Jade
Rosalie_Jade

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:57 pm

Don't worry, I didn't forget! Right now it's winter in the Fire Nation, too -- I'm not too sure how winter works in the Avatar world, but since the Fire Nation is supposed to be, well, hot, we've been going with the idea that it gets cold but only at night. Snow is unlikely, but the rain might be chilly. I'm not sure, I don't know much about precipitation per climate. Any thoughts?
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  KonayukiSpirit Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:21 pm

I was going to have Ren bump into guards while being hungry during the night because of boredom, but if we shall fast-forward it, then we shall. xD

In a part of China, when it rains, it usually goes above your toes, so maybe the rain can be heavy and rise an inch or two off the ground?
KonayukiSpirit
KonayukiSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Cattious Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:29 pm

LOL lets say when it starts raining, they are like at the place where they met kiki, then Toka runs to get away from the rain and bumps into them.
Cattious
Cattious

Back to top Go down

Post  KonayukiSpirit Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:32 pm

I started off the rain, sorry. xD If you dun want it to happen yet, I'll edit my post. ^^;
KonayukiSpirit
KonayukiSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:38 pm

Nope, it's fine! ^^ (Poor Ren. They aren't trying to make him sick, honestly.)
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  Cattious Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:44 pm

OK, honestly, how will toka catch up with kiki? Question Question Question Question
Cattious
Cattious

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:45 pm

They're going to be back in Harbor City tomorrow, she can run into them then.
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  KonayukiSpirit Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:46 pm

Mineya wrote:Nope, it's fine! ^^ (Poor Ren. They aren't trying to make him sick, honestly.)

xD Yes, poor Ren indeed. This would trigger the stealing the food and bumping into guards plan xD Jie would be asleep, and so would everyone else except the night shift, lol.

As for Toka, when we're departing from Fire Nation or something, you can make your move, since I'll have Yan latch onto us, somehow.

EDIT: Ninja'd. >.>
KonayukiSpirit
KonayukiSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next