Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Year of the Dragon [OOC]

+2
KonayukiSpirit
Mineya
6 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Year of the Dragon [OOC] Empty Year of the Dragon [OOC]

Post  Mineya Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:31 pm

CURRENT OOC ACTIVITY IS:
Post Your Thoughts:
Should Aang have used Energybending to create more Airbenders?

Exactly what it says on the tin.

Since Year of the Dragon is getting bigger, I've created a second topic for the OOC chatter that goes on. Character Bios will be moved here. This is where new players can join up, post their information, and get updated on what's going on so far. Any OOC chatter in the middle of the plot should also go here, as much as possible. I will also repost the game information here, just in case.

Questions, comments, concerns and criticism belong here in the OOC post as well! Trolls will be booted down to the dungeons where they belong.

Play On! :star:

----------

Think Of These Guidelines As Actual Rules
1. This is a literate/possibly advanced RPG. For god's sake keep your language human. Spelling and grammar errors are acceptable at a minimum. Use logical sentence structure and make sure what you're saying makes some amount of sense. Please.
2. Be mindful of your fellow players. With a forum-based RPG, things can get complicated. Make sure you read what's happening before you jump in, or you're likely to get shunned in a hurry.
3. KonayukiSpirit posted a Roleplay Rules and FAQ sticky. Use it. You can find it here in case you've just been browsing right by it this whole time. Everything in there is Roleplay 101.
4. Respect the mod. In this case, that'd be me. Possibly some other people, if this plot gets big enough (/fingers crossed). In the world of Avadopts, Reb is your almighty deity, but in this little rp, the creator is a tiny queen and you still have to do what she says. Believe me, I have plenty of experience running the crap out of things on the internet, and I know what I'm doing. My benevolence will not be unreasonably withheld.
5. Most importantly, this is a canon-relevant Avatar RP. All characters, plot, and powers have to be within the limitations of the Avatar universe. That's what this RP is about. If you can't abide by this, I encourage you to start your own game with any rules you want. Since people seem confused by this rule, I will clarify a little more: your character can only know one element of bending.
On to the plot!

༺Year of the Dragon༻
Seventeen years have passed since the fall of the Phoenix King. The world is enjoying a time of peace and prosperity, in which all lands are united in trade and industry, not divided by war. Aang, now thirty, is still the Avatar, and he and his friends enjoy the tranquility of the healing world, and have long since settled into their own lives of maturity -- and family.

Fire Lord Zuko and Fire Lady Mai were married for a little more than a year when the size of their family increased by two. Though proud to be a father, Zuko was troubled; his children, a boy and a girl, were born twins. He knew firsthand the trouble that could be caused by one sibling envying another's birthright to the throne. The boy child was the elder of the two, by four minutes; by common law of the Fire Nation, Prince Raizo was now the heir apparent. Princess Ursula would have to accept her secondary place. But Zuko also knew very well that being firstborn does not make you invincible, and younger siblings in his family did not often come with kind and gentle spirits.

Uncle Iroh and Mai soothed his fears. These children would be raised with love and family in a period of the world marked by regrowth. They would grow as children do, learn themselves and the world around them, and become whoever they were meant to be. Destiny never exists too far out of reach. They would have all of the familial adoration they could ever want, and they would have friends -- for the other families they knew were growing, too.

The twins are now sixteen, and so far, there is no trouble in sight. Raizo and Ursula, although dissimilar in personality, are as close as their parents could hope for -- and shockingly unique in their own ways. The old Avatar gang remains as close as ever despite the passage of time, and their children are forging deep bonds of strength and friendship amongst one another as well.

However, Raizo, still the Crown Prince, is already feeling the weight of the serene world on his shoulders. Will he be able to rely on his family and his friends to guide him through his own search for his true self?

:star:

This game is set seventeen years after the end of the Avatar series, and will be played using second generation characters. That means: the Gaang had kids! So far, two of the main characters are the Fire Nation twins, Raizo and Ursula. Their bio profiles can be found below. The rest are up to you! Zuko and Mai are off limits, they have two kids and that's enough for Mai, I'm sure; but Aang and Katara can have Tenzin, or any number of his siblings; Sokka and Suki can have kids (even waterbender babies, if they're lucky); and if someone was able to get Toph to settle down, then good for them! And don't forget about characters like Haru, or Longshot and Smellerbee, or June (if she EVER decided to have kids), or Ty Lee!

Here are some things to remember:
1. The legal marrying age in the Avatar universe, canonically, is 16. Let's not have any children that were born out of wedlock. That means that, for Aang and Katara, the oldest child they can have would be age thirteen.
2. Bender children do NOT need to have bender parents! Neither of Katara's parents are Waterbenders. This means that Sokka and Suki could have children who are Waterbenders (or perhaps Earthbenders, if Suki has any of those in her background). So could any other non-bending parent couples! However, NO families will have children with bending abilities that are outside their lineage.
3. The only Airbenders are Aang and his child(ren). There will undoubtedly be more in the future, but until Aang's kids get old enough to start having kids of their own, they are the only living Airbenders.
4. None of these children will be the new Avatar. Aang is going to live to be well into his sixties, possibly his seventies. And, as most of you are already aware, the next Avatar is Korra, which brings me to the next point:
5. Korra does not exist in this generation. Obviously. Aang isn't dead yet. Don't try to play her. ^^
6. You don't HAVE to play a character that's someone's kid! As long as they're a second-gen OC, they can just be someone random that the Gaang kids will meet later (like a bounty hunter, or a pirate, for example).
7. Don't play any of the first-gen characters, please. IE., Aang, Zuko, Katara, Sokka, etc. They'll be NPCs for now. Talented players may be asked to adopt them later, as necessary.
8. This is a random note, but pets are perfectly acceptable, WITHIN REASON. That means, follow the show's example about what can be a pet and what can't, not this site. A Waterbender with a pet Iguana Parrot or Sea Raven would be reasonable. A Waterbender with a pet Otter Bear would not be reasonable (not least because they don't exist in canon). A Waterbender with a pet Lion Turtle would be ridiculous. Anyone with a pet Lion Turtle would be ridiculous. No Lion Turtle pets.
----------8(2). A good rule of thumb is know the animal if you're going to domesticate it. Eel hounds have to be trained from birth in order for them to be controlled, but they can be pets. Shirshus can also be pets, but they're rare creatures. Appa is the only Flying Bison left as far as we know of, so that's probably out, but if an Earthbender wants a Badgermole, go for it. There are probably more Flying Lemurs around the Air Temples, but an Otter Penguin would not survive if it was taken out of the arctic habitat. If you want to know what's available to you, the Avatar wiki Creatures page is a good place to look. No pet Dragons -- they need time to recover, and will be relevant later in the game.

I know this is a hell of a lot to read, so I'll try and wrap it up now. This is just to get it started, so things can be fleshed out more later on, as necessary. Below are the bio profiles for Raizo and Ursula; everyone should complete a bio like theirs.

I know I've written her bio, but I would like someone to adopt Ursula and play her! Raizo is my brainchild, I've put a lot of thought into him, but I've left Ursula with just a few notes so that some skilled and talented player could come along and make her awesome.

Last edited by Mineya on Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:24 am; edited 5 times in total
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Year of the Dragon [OOC] Empty Character Profiles

Post  Mineya Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:32 pm

MINEYA
RAIZO
M/F: M
Name Origin: Japanese; "thunder, possession"
Appearance: Amber eyes, black hair, Mai's skin tone, decently tall, lean, doesn't emote much with his face.
Family:
-----Father: Fire Lord Zuko
-----Mother: Fire Lady Mai
-----Sibling(s): Ursula (twin sister)
-----Other: General Iroh (great-uncle); Phoenix King Ozai (grandfather; in prison); Azula (aunt; in prison); Tom-Tom (uncle); Fire Lady Ursa (grandmother, probably deceased); Lu-Ten (first cousin once removed, deceased)*
Strengths: Quick-thinking and in control of his emotions, Raizo is a prodigy as a naturally gifted lightning-bender. Although still learning, his skill with redirecting and even generating lightning is progressing swiftly. He is also a talented Pai Sho player, and is more intuitive than most people his age.
Weaknesses: Directionless and non-confrontational, Raizo has, adversely, extreme difficulty with normal firebending. His flames lack strength and accuracy, as opposed to the skill he shows with lightning. But even his lightning-bending needs work; he doesn't have the correct state of mind required to create lightning on the fly, instead requiring a brief period of meditation to calm himself before he can send off an electric burst. This makes his lightning-bending virtually useless in combat. He is also not very good at parkour (if he tried a Wall Run, he would fall on his face), because he is too timid.
Likes: Lightning-bending, Pai Sho, tea, peace and quiet, his family, Seze, Tsungi horn music, zen gardens, the color purple
Dislikes: Noise, confrontation, getting his butt kicked by his sister, sucking at firebending, false flattery
Pet(s)?: A female eel hound named Seze (from James Cameron's Avatar, a Na'vi word meaning "blue flower"). She was a present from Raizo's parents when he was still a young child and she was a baby. He was allowed to keep her provided he could train her properly. It's been a long and difficult road, but the end result was a fully-trained adult eel hound, a more responsible master, and a devoted and loyal friendship.
Allegiance (Element): Fire Nation
Bending?: Yes; Fire/lightning-bender
Alignment: Protagonist
Connection to Raizo?: N/A
Romantic? (Optional) None yet. Ideally, I would prefer for Raizo to end up with a Waterbender (like one of Sokka's kids. How adorable would that be?)

URSULA (Flexible for adoption purposes)
M/F: F
Name Origin: Latin; "little she-bear" (combination of "Ursa" (her paternal grandmother) and "Azula" (her aunt))
Appearance: Amber eyes, black hair, athletically trim figure, Zuko's skin tone, bears striking similarities to Azula.
Family:
-----Father: Fire Lord Zuko
-----Mother: Fire Lady Mai
-----Sibling(s): Raizo (twin brother)
-----Other: General Iroh (great-uncle); Phoenix King Ozai (grandfather; in prison); Azula (aunt; in prison); Tom-Tom (uncle); Fire Lady Ursa (grandmother, probably deceased); Lu-Ten (first cousin once removed, deceased)*
Strengths: Like Ozai and Azula before her, Ursula is a firebending powerhouse. Her flames, like Azula's, are blue; this is because of her natural inner passion and drive. While Raizo has difficulty with many things, Ursula always excels, something that has caused tension between them much as it did in the past for Zuko and Azula (the difference being that Raizo and Ursula remain close despite their differences). She is extremely talented at parkour and has also learned many gymnastic techniques from Ty Lee.
Weaknesses: Interestingly enough, Ursula, like her father, is unable to generate lightning. This is the one advantage Raizo will have over her when it comes to bending. Ursula is also not as compassionate as her brother, although this is something she secretly admires about Raizo, and she has zero patience for politics.
Likes: Firebending, acrobatics, her family, Kaya, teasing Raizo, physical activities, going for rides on Seze, the color red
Dislikes: Tea, having nothing to do, politics, being compared to Azula, people who don't know when to shut up
Pet(s)?: A pet male dragon hawk named Kaya (Japanese, "fire arrow").
Bending?: Yes; Firebender
Alignment: Protagonist
Connection to Raizo?: Twin siblings
Romantic? (Optional) None yet. Ursula will likely only be attracted to Firebenders roughly as powerful as she is.

*Raizo and Ursula's maternal grandparents are the former Governor of New Ozai and his wife, and the Warden of the Boiling Rock is their great-uncle; however, these characters are never named in the series.

KONAYUKISPIRIT
REN
Appearance: Ren's skin is pale but slightly tanned. His hair is black and tousled, bangs covering his eyes constantly. He wears the Fire Nation clothes suited for teenagers like him and his golden-hazel eyes don't give anything away, if he wants them not to.
Family:
None
Strengths: Amazingly, if he wants to, Ren can keep his face straight and controls his facial emotions rather well. He can come up with witty comebacks, excuses, and reasons, and is an excellent actor, which usually aids him in stealing. He can run fast and is quick to act. His firebending skills are amazing, even if he doesn't know it (he's never used it much; perhaps, only to light a match or create a small campfire). He knows how to fight well.
Weaknesses: Usually, Ren's arrognace and pride will let him get caught red-handed if he were stealing a bun. He isn't very social and kinda has more enemies than friends. Sometimes, his firebending gets out of hand.
Likes: pentapus', his male platypus bear cub (named Jie), stealing, and acting.
Dislikes: People who are even more wittier than he, his enemies, talking loudly, times when he gets caught, being frightened.
Pet(s)?: Ren has a male platypus bear cub he named Jie. Both are close to each other and they seemingly 'understand' each other, though sometimes Ren improvises. He always, whatever he steals, even if it's scarcely enough for himself, he splits his share with his pet. But even though Jie is with him, he craves for a few pentapus from Ba Sing Se.
Allegiance (element): Fire Nation.
Bending: Fire-bending
Alignment: Helping/side character.
Connection to Raizo: Protagonist? :3

SHI
Name Origin: Chinese; verse, poem, a kind of writing style with rhythms, often used in singing or recitation. (Originally, I wanted to call her a persimmon xD)
Appearance: Like Ren, Shi has pale-ish skin. Bright, gentle but fierce brown-red eyes burn from her face, which is usually made even more pale by white powder and other make-up. Because she's a dancer of a very wealthy landlord, she wears all kinds of make-up, such as the prettiest red, or the finest pink, or even a warm corn-leaf green. Her attire, when dancing, is usually a red silk scarf around her arms, pink and white silk dreses. Her black hair is rather long, almost reaching past her knees, so she usually ties it into a large bun at the back of her head. When she isn't dancing, she wears off-white trousers and an over-sized shirt, tied at the waist by a leather belt and several loose, thin, green animal-hair ropes (for style). Underneath her clothes, there are scars from disobeying those above her in rank.
Family:
-----Father: Head servant, Pu (meaning servant/employee of another)
-----Mother: Lady-in-waiting Cheng-Xin (sincerity)
Strengths: Able to come up with moves due to her dancing prowess and knows when enough is enough. Because she is the head dancer, she is kind and motherly, usually tough at first, but gives in slowly. She can't be bribed, unless it's freedom, or a few pieces of gold. She knows some martial arts and acupuncture, as well as some herbal medicine.
Weaknesses: Though her strengths involve thinking, she is almost stupid when it comes to her free time. Oftentimes, she lets her guard down, but her main weakness is her heart. If anyone younger than her is held hostage or is suffering from a good whipping, she sympathizes and tries to plead for their safety.
Likes: Dancing, practicing her moves, make-up, eating fruit, candy, and being the head dancer for her landlord, quiet moments.
Dislikes: Her parents, the landlord, being bribed, her pale skin, being punished, being threatened.
Pet(s)?: Nope.
Allegiance (element): Fire Nation (I guess xD).
Bending? Pffft, no. xD
Alignment: Protagonist!

YAN
Name Origin: Chinese; color
Appearance: Yan is from Ba Sing Se, so his attire is a mixture of green and red, hence his name. His skin isn't as pale as Shi's, just a little more tan. His black hair is tousled and isn't as long as Ren's. His eyes are black. He a little tall for his age, looking a year older, at least.
Family: None.
Strengths: Yan is a better actor than Ren, playing the obedient servant boy for his landlord. He is crafty and his plans are mischievous, but decent.
Weaknesses: He has no education and will sell out others if it's a life-or-death situation, thus he has no real friends.
Likes: Stealing the chef's food, playing servant boy, his clothes, stealing out of the house for an adventure, planning mischievous plans that won't get him in trouble, playing tricks.
Dislikes: Being accused, rebuked, working, his landlord, his history.
Pet(s)?: A female, baby flying lemur he calls Fei (fly/flying). Their bond isn't as strong yet, but this lemur is willing to go along with her master, even though the risks are dangerous for her. However, Yan always shoos her away before they get caught.
Allegiance (element:) Earth Kingdom/Fire Nation
Bending? Yes, he knows a little earthbending.
Alignment: Protagonist. x)
Connection to Raizo: None, yet. I plan to have them meet him or something, or escape. xD

CATTIOUS

KIKI
Name Origin: My imagination.
Appearance: Blue eyes, long blonde hair, short for her age.
Family:
-----Father: Choi
-----Mother: Kati
-----Sibling(s): None
-----Other: Rest is dead
Strengths: firebender
Weaknesses:Water
Dislikes: Being very hot.
Pet(s)?: Flying lemur Lili
Alignment: protagonist
Connection to Raizo?: none

TOKA
Name Origin:
Appearance:Blonde with blue eyes
Family: Kiki's long lost sister
Strengths: Being near family, having everything she needs, being helthey and alive.
Weaknesses: Being sick, etc.
Dislikes: Usual dislikes, sour food
Pet(s)?: A female hawk named Yoshi and its female hatchling unnamed (will give hatchling to Kiki)
Allegiance (element:) Fire Nation
Bending? Yes, Firebender
Alignment: (Good)
Connection to Raizo: Her sister knows him.

ROSALIE_JADE
KAORI
Name Origin: Japanese"smell, perfume, fragrance"
Appearance: Black hair, Hazel eyes, 5'7", Thin.
Family:
-----Father: Katashi
-----Mother: Aura
-----Sibling(s): Hiro (Older brother), Hitomi (Baby sister)
-----Other: Grandfather Tomoko, Grandmother Naomi, Uncle Yoko, Aunt Yuna, Cousin Tomomi
Strengths: Great gymnast, Very agile, Works very well with animals.
Weaknesses: If an animal or her family is in danger, she will risk her life for them (Often can be a trap); Has no sense of smell.
Dislikes: Abusers, Sour food
Pet(s): Dragon Hawk named Akio
Alignment: Good
Connection to Raizo?: No connection yet.
Romantic? None yet.

HIRO
Name Origin: Japanese; ?
Appearance: Stands at about 6'3", has black hair and dark brown eyes. Defined muscles on stomach and arms, decently tanned skin.
Family:
-----Father: Katashi
-----Mother: Aura
-----Sibling(s): Kaori (Younger sister), Hitomi (Baby sister)
-----Other: Grandfather Tomoko, Grandmother Naomi, Uncle Yoko, Aunt Yuna, Cousin Tomomi
Strengths: Can do well under pressure, has a strong mind, and is a skilled archer.
Weaknesses: When facing a member of a royal family he gets too excited and usually makes a fool of himself, has low self esteem due to no bending ability, has a bad memory when it comes to dates and names.
Dislikes: Being looked down on, bad news, making a fool of himself, messiness.
Pet(s)?: None.
Bending?: No
Alignment: Good.
Connection to Raizo?: Only an acquaintance through letting him use their market's shelter.
Romantic?: None yet.

LUMIN

Hito
Name Origin: Bandit. ( A well suited meaning for him, too. )
Appearance: Since Hito is from the Si Wong desert, his clothing is a little bit different and kind of sticks out. He wears a lot of heavy clothing; dark green pants and a white, long sleeved shirt. On top of that, two different cloaks- a long, a long, sun-bleached and ragged cloak that is pretty beaten up; it doesn't have any sleeves, it just is a simple draping cloak with a hood. Over it, he wears a newer looking green cloak that completely hides his face and the rest of his body and clothing. He wears narrow, well built shoes that look like they'd last a while. If you catch Hito's face, you'll see tan skin with bright, cunning amber eyes and a clever smile. His hair is dark and has some curl and wave to it. It wisps around his ears and reaches down past his chin. There's an unnatural white streak in it on the left side; his mother had marked it like that for good luck.

Family: Is nothing to brag about. His mother was a local sandbender and his father was a traveling merchant earthbender. They're both perfectly happy and alive in Si Wong, thinking Hito is being an apprenticed to one of his father's merchant friends.

Strengths: Hito is very bright and catches on quickly. He's cunning and intelligent; he can easily improvise in a bad situation. Hito is a great smooth talker, which is how he makes a lot of his scams. He knows when to back off, however. And when to run. He can remember all sorts of alleyways and escape routes, making him a good person to become friends with if you often get in trouble. Even though he's a thief, he's really not all that bad of a guy.

Weaknesses: He's a pretty shady guy, not to mention disloyal. He's constantly running off and conning people, flirting with girls, and always getting into trouble. He's also rather daft when it comes to recognizing other people's emotions.

Likes: Girls, money, sand, cities, animals, risks, weapons.
Dislikes: Air benders, vegetables, mushrooms, weird smells.

Pet(s)?: A Mongoose Dragon named Kakeru, which means "to run". He's distinctive- born in the desert, Kakeru's natural green color faded into a more brownish hue. He travels a lot on Kakeru, but often has to leave him somewhere to keep him safe while in the city. Kakeru usually finds him, though. Hito also has not one, but two Buzzard Wasps. They're very similar, but he keeps a red bandanna on Kachi's neck, and a purple bandanna on Gill's. There is also a slight difference in color between the two. Gill is a little more of a honey color, while Kachi is a little more dull.

Allegiance (Element): Earth
Bending?: Sandbender. Can earthbend, just not as well. He keeps a thin but long machete on hand at all times too, as well as a pair of short daggers.
Alignment: He's a dynamic character. He'll probably switch a few times. I don't really know how it'll end up.
Romantic? ....Eventually, maybe?

Last edited by Mineya on Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:48 pm; edited 16 times in total
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Year of the Dragon [OOC] Empty Character Profiles Cont.

Post  Mineya Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:32 pm

[reserved]
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Year of the Dragon [OOC] Empty Character Profiles [More]

Post  Mineya Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:37 pm

[reserved]
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Year of the Dragon [OOC] Empty Re: Year of the Dragon [OOC]

Post  Mineya Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:21 pm

Got a picture of your character? Share it here! If there's an image somewhere that helps you to convey to the other players what your character looks like, let us see it. Honestly, in this case I'm not too worried about accuracy, so feel free to explain away any differences!

For example, here's a picture that I really like for Raizo. Just try to imagine him as being sixteen! ^^
Year of the Dragon [OOC] 409f8d54b2cf80_full

And if I was going to cast a real person in the role of Raizo, I know it's silly, but it would probably be Lee Joon from MBLAQ.
Year of the Dragon [OOC] Joon50Year of the Dragon [OOC] 4197841107_db114dbdbcYear of the Dragon [OOC] Lee_Joon_MBLAQ__27122009032120Year of the Dragon [OOC] Leejoon_hannah_20091117Year of the Dragon [OOC] MBLAQ+-+Lee+Joon+in+a+daze

He is... delicious. *_*

So, whacha got? Any images in mind? Have a party! Like a Star @ heaven
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  KonayukiSpirit Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:26 pm

L-Lee JOOOOOOOON! <3

O_o I think that above picture before Lee Joon is what I pictured Ren to look like. >.>; <.<;

I'll find that picture of Shi... It's here somewhere...

http://www.imagedpi.com/public_html/images/images_of_the_week/dragon-girl.jpg

Kinda like that. xD Just fit all of her description on that, so yeah. :/
KonayukiSpirit
KonayukiSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:30 pm

WHO DOESN'T LOVE JOON *_* besides people who don't know about Joon. They simply have yet to learn.

LOL that's funny, because that's the best picture I have for Raizo! XD And that picture of Shi is just lovely, omg.
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  KonayukiSpirit Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:48 pm

<3333

At first, I thought he was from Super Junior M, but then... <33333 I like his hair. ♥___♥

That was the same picture I used for another character back on DC. :3
KonayukiSpirit
KonayukiSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:49 pm

Who in Super Junior M looks like Joon? :O

Lovely, lovely! ^^
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  KonayukiSpirit Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:56 pm

I forgot his name. ._____.

I don't fantasize on Korean bands as much right now. xD I'm still pretty big a Japanese band called Kanjani8, and my two most favorite members are currently:

Year of the Dragon [OOC] 988c9564 Year of the Dragon [OOC] 1197949281_ryo

Ryo Nishikido ^ ♥

Year of the Dragon [OOC] Subaru Year of the Dragon [OOC] 1197949324_subaru

Subaru (Baru) ♥ ^
KonayukiSpirit
KonayukiSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:58 pm

Oh wow, so prettyyyy *_* I'm not nearly as much into Japanese music as I am into kpop so I don't know much about Japanese groups. I'm a Gackt fan, but I think very few girls aren't Gackt fans, lol. Oh, and I love KAT-TUN, and the GazettE!
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  KonayukiSpirit Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:01 pm

KAT-TUN! I forgot who was in that one... Some Kanjani8 members are in there xD. I think I heard of Gackt before, not sure xD But all asian guys in asian bads are preeeeettty hot. <3
KonayukiSpirit
KonayukiSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:03 pm

You're going to have to school me on Kanjani8, I don't know what that is. My favorite member of KAT-TUN, though, is Kamenashi Kazuya!

Also, I was about to be all OMG how can you not know about GACKT but now that I think about it, he... is probably before your time. u_u *old.*
Year of the Dragon [OOC] 2263_gackt01
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  KonayukiSpirit Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:10 pm

Lol xD Kanjani8 is really cute sometimes. They have an alternate name, I think called Eito Rangers, where they dress up as rangers in different colors. xD Subaru, being the oldest in the group, is the red ranger, and Ryo is yellow ranger. Lemme find a pic:

Year of the Dragon [OOC] 000fdc54

*drools*

*ahem*

You'll have to school me on Gackt, too. D: I think one person from KAT-TUN pissed off Ryo one time, and had to apologize in front of a crowd. And he was crying. I'm not sure who it was though. O_o
KonayukiSpirit
KonayukiSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:48 pm

LOL omg look at them XDDD

Gackt is just a very talented Japanese performer who's known for his androgyny and his stage flair. He's actually in his 40s now -- man actually does commercials for a popular plastic surgeon in Japan. It's banana sandwich. (Awww, I never heard about that! Sad )
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  KonayukiSpirit Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:59 pm

I must search him up. O_o I mean, his songs. xD He'll probably sound... Awesome xD I dunno. I'll search him up tomorrow. xP
KonayukiSpirit
KonayukiSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:00 am

Definitely, definitely look up the videos for "Redemption" and especially "Returner~ Yami no Shuuen." They're incredible.
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  KonayukiSpirit Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:01 am

Is it Jpop, or Jazz-like? xD Sorry, had to ask. xP
KonayukiSpirit
KonayukiSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:01 am

It's Jpop! ^^
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  KonayukiSpirit Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:03 am

Weee! Okay, that's good. xD

'cause I think I'm listening to Jazz right now. From Fullmetal Alchemist. O_o;; Heh, weirdo right here xD What kinda music do ya like? ♥
KonayukiSpirit
KonayukiSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:05 am

Phew, that anime breaks my heart, I cannot watch it anymore. :\

Aside from kpop, which is really my favorite genre right now, I like all kinds of stuff. You name it, I like something about it. :> But I am definitely a rock n' roll kind of girl.
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  KonayukiSpirit Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:17 am

xD FMA does break your heart... D: The manga was waaaay more heartbreaking, the original anime most bloodiest. xD And Brotherhood was kinda rushed. :3

Kpop sounds good. I've listened to bits and pieces of 'em. I'm not a fan of Big Bang anymore. xD
KonayukiSpirit
KonayukiSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:22 am

I haven't seen Brotherhood. I don't want to cry more. :<

Same for me! TVXQ will always be my absolute favorite, even now with the split. Super Junior is fun, but I think there's too many members, tbh. I adore SHINee and MBLAQ so hard. Still not too familiar with SS501, and when it comes to girl groups, I barely know anything, although I think Miss A is awesome, and I don't like SNSD.
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  KonayukiSpirit Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:32 am

xD I'm not familiar with all those groups. xP But I know the Taiwanese group S.H.E. They are awesome xD

I think Super Boys are too... Uh, feminine? xD I dunno xD But all forms of songs are interesting. xD
KonayukiSpirit
KonayukiSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:33 am

I don't know any Taiwanese groups! S.H.E., how funny. XD
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content