Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The League of General Awesomeness--Avadopts Tribe

+5
PhazonDragon
Digidude123
ignite444
Rebsingh
SilentSkieBlue
9 posters

Go down

The League of General Awesomeness--Avadopts Tribe Empty The League of General Awesomeness--Avadopts Tribe

Post  SilentSkieBlue Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:03 pm

ARE YOU AWESOME?
DO YOU MAKE A COMMITMENT TO STAYING AWESOME AND MAKING THE INTERNET A GENERALLY MORE AWESOME PLACE FOR EVERYONE?
DO YOU WANT TO?

Welcome to the League of General Awesomeness.
This will be a place for all the awesome people of the Avadopts forum to hang out and just be awesome. If Chuck Norris were here, he'd be running it, but since he's not I stepped up.

HOW YOU CAN TELL IF YOU'RE AWESOME ENOUGH TO CALL YOURSELF A LOGA:
FIRST OFF, WHAT DO YOU DO THAT'S AWESOME?
(Being funny doesn't count. On the internet you can call yourself "funny" by posting pictures of cats that someone else took and captioned. Give me more than that.)

SECOND, DO YOU SHARE THAT AWESOMENESS WITH OTHER INTERNETITES IN A WAY THAT MAKES THEIR INTERNET MORE AWESOME?
(For instance, I do art and made the League of General Awesomeness, without charging anyone anything. Tadaaaa. You can also have an awesome life philosophy or something. Teddy Roosevelt would get in just for the big stick thing.)

Spoiler:

CAN YOU CALL YOURSELF A LOGA?
YOU WON'T KNOW TILL YOU TRY.

Spoiler:

Secret values of the awesome:
Humility. If you can look at yourself in the mirror and say, "Y'know, I'm really awesome." and it's not followed by something along the lines of "...at least in general..." then you're not awesome enough. The greatest men in the world were humble because they knew there would be or has been at least one who was greater. (Whether that was Chuck Norris or Teddy Roosevelt is up to your discretion)

Will add as determined.

Banner & Badges:
The League of General Awesomeness--Avadopts Tribe Loga1
Code:
[URL=http://tinyurl.com/LOGAVA][img]http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/8330/loga1.gif[/img][/URL]
The League of General Awesomeness--Avadopts Tribe Loga2
Code:
[url=http://tinyurl.com/LOGAVA][img]http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/6701/loga2.png[/img][/url]
CURRENT LOGAS
SilentSkieBlue
Rebsingh
Digidude123
PhazonDragon
DragonTamerChris
Kaerlighed

BLACKLIST
These people have shown that they are not awesome though various in-awesome acts, and have therefore failed to maintain their oath. As I am as of yet incapable of sending roundhouse kicks via internet connection, they will be listed here and prohibited from posting in this topic.
[/code]

Last edited by SilentSkieBlue on Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:31 pm; edited 6 times in total
SilentSkieBlue
SilentSkieBlue

Back to top Go down

The League of General Awesomeness--Avadopts Tribe Empty Re: The League of General Awesomeness--Avadopts Tribe

Post  Rebsingh Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:49 am

--WHAT DO YOUR MASSES OF ADMIRERS REFER TO YOU AS?
Supreme overlord of avadopts Rebby or Rebs :3 (Or Rishi)
--WHY DO YOU HAVE MASSES OF ADMIRERS?
I created a website that people enjoy 8D
--DO YOU SWEAR, UNDER PENALTY OF THE CONSUMPTION OF YOUR SOUL AND A ROUNDHOUSE KICK TO, UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, MAINTAIN A PROFILE OF AWESOME AND TO SHARE THAT AWESOME WITH THE INTERNET AS LONG AS YOU ACCESS IT?
Yus! Very Happy
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

The League of General Awesomeness--Avadopts Tribe Empty Re: The League of General Awesomeness--Avadopts Tribe

Post  ignite444 Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:12 pm

Make sure you read the Rules and Guidelines.
ignite444
ignite444

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentSkieBlue Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:08 pm

ignite444 wrote:Make sure you read the Rules and Guidelines.
Double checked--I will make banners and badges, but I want to wait till I can do it with Photoshop. Also, if this isn't relevant to the site enough to be here, could we open up a clubs/clans thing in general discussion, by any chance?

ALSO, REBSINGH MAY NOW CALL HIMSELF A LOGA.
SilentSkieBlue
SilentSkieBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Digidude123 Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:20 pm

Digi Very Happy
I made sprites for a bunch of sites, and now on avadopts. I also do ''pokemon splices'' in my art thread in Dragon Cave forums
--DO YOU SWEAR, UNDER PENALTY OF THE CONSUMPTION OF YOUR SOUL AND A ROUNDHOUSE KICK TO, UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, MAINTAIN A PROFILE OF AWESOME AND TO SHARE THAT AWESOME WITH THE INTERNET AS LONG AS YOU ACCESS IT?
Yesh
Digidude123
Digidude123

Back to top Go down

Post  PhazonDragon Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:29 pm

Phazzy or Phaz. <3

Apparently I have admirers because I'm an awesome critic. ... Am I allowed to say I'm too humble to fill this out? ;w; OH AND SKIE AND I ARE BRAIN TWINS THUS I HAVE ADMIRERS JUST BECAUSE I CAN NINJA PEOPLE AND PASS IT OFF AS BEING A TIME-TRAVELER.
OH AND I MAED THIS -> !!!

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Last edited by PhazonDragon on Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
PhazonDragon
PhazonDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonTamerChris Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:57 pm

Code:
Chris or DTC.
I think being a fun Global mod on Avadopts and a mod on Myadopts forums has something to do with it? XD

Yesh, I do. Smile
DragonTamerChris
DragonTamerChris

Back to top Go down

Post  kaerlighed Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:54 pm

Kaer, Laerry, Larry, Kae... a few others too. ^^

Because I am the fun loving Tom lover! I am a good mod too! And I started everyone with the bad translator (i think. >.>) I write stories! Made a writing club for Avadopts writer's too! Oh, I am also helping out the Admin with the a concept he's working on by coming up with many ideas!! Very Happy

I DO, IDOIDOIDO!~
kaerlighed
kaerlighed

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentSkieBlue Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:35 pm

WELCOME, MY FELLOW LOGAS.

Banners and badges coming soon, I get back in school tomorrow and can get my hands on some photoshop~~
SilentSkieBlue
SilentSkieBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Wind Dragon Rider Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:17 pm

Usually WDR
I made a list of animals not on Avadopts and the episode they can be found in
--DO YOU SWEAR, UNDER PENALTY OF THE CONSUMPTION OF YOUR SOUL AND A ROUNDHOUSE KICK TO, UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, MAINTAIN A PROFILE OF AWESOME AND TO SHARE THAT AWESOME WITH THE INTERNET AS LONG AS YOU ACCESS IT? Yeah

Wind Dragon Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  KonayukiSpirit Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:21 pm

kon, konayuki, spirit, pukey, vomit, konayukispirit, kots, KotS, Kona, yuki and a bunch of other sturff. Refer to me as either Pukey, vomit, or my usernames, or anything else you want :3
I... I... I DUNNO, BUT I'M A FRIENDLY MOD WHO GIVES AWKWARD NICKNAMES AND I WRITE AND I HELPED KAER WRITE THAT STORY FOR REB'S CHRISTMAS GIFT AND AND AND I'M LAERRY'S PARTNER IN CRIME AND I LOOOOOOVE AVADOPTS AVATAR AND THE FORUMS AND I WAS ONCE SECOND PLACE IN THE STATS OF THE IRC. AND THIS IS A HUGE RUN-ON SENTENCE.
ADFD;KGJHK;LFJHK HELL YES.
KonayukiSpirit
KonayukiSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentSkieBlue Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:41 pm

ALL BUISNESS SHALL NOW BE CONDUCTED AT THE NEW FORUM. WE SHALL WAIT FOR A GENERAL CLUBS/CLANS SECTION, BECAUSE ONLY THAT CAN TRULY CONTAIN OUR AWESOME PROPERLY.

Also the rules in the site discussion clans say they have to pertain to the site, and saying this does is stretching it. I'll keep hold of all the people who applied, so when they do open up the new section I can start us off right away.
SilentSkieBlue
SilentSkieBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum