What is the highest level you have in your zoo?

Go down

What is the highest level you have in your zoo?

What is the highest level you have in your zoo? I_vote_lcap13%What is the highest level you have in your zoo? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
What is the highest level you have in your zoo? I_vote_lcap0%What is the highest level you have in your zoo? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is the highest level you have in your zoo? I_vote_lcap0%What is the highest level you have in your zoo? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is the highest level you have in your zoo? I_vote_lcap13%What is the highest level you have in your zoo? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
What is the highest level you have in your zoo? I_vote_lcap50%What is the highest level you have in your zoo? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
What is the highest level you have in your zoo? I_vote_lcap24%What is the highest level you have in your zoo? I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

What is the highest level you have in your zoo? Empty What is the highest level you have in your zoo?

Post  user560 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:55 pm

Please reply to say the exact level and wich creature ^^
I have a spirit koi fish of level 536 :3
user560
user560

Back to top Go down

What is the highest level you have in your zoo? Empty Re: What is the highest level you have in your zoo?

Post  Ninpok on Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:59 pm

you can higher levels than 1000. i sold a lv 1540 or sth like this creature in teh trade market.
now my highest is sth with 4 or 500 i think..^^
Ninpok
Ninpok

Back to top Go down

What is the highest level you have in your zoo? Empty Re: What is the highest level you have in your zoo?

Post  user560 on Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:14 am

I thought the highest level is 999...
user560
user560

Back to top Go down

Post  PhazonDragon on Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:00 pm

I know I have creatures over 300, and maybe 400, but I don't know which one is my highest... -goes to check- Whee. My badgermole is level 425. That's my highest. Boy, I haven't checked my zoo really... in a while.
PhazonDragon
PhazonDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkNymfa on Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:18 am

137. Not really long on the site, however.

DarkNymfa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum