Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the highest level you have in your zoo?

4 posters

Go down

What is the highest level you have in your zoo?

What is the highest level you have in your zoo? I_vote_lcap13%What is the highest level you have in your zoo? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
What is the highest level you have in your zoo? I_vote_lcap0%What is the highest level you have in your zoo? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is the highest level you have in your zoo? I_vote_lcap0%What is the highest level you have in your zoo? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is the highest level you have in your zoo? I_vote_lcap13%What is the highest level you have in your zoo? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
What is the highest level you have in your zoo? I_vote_lcap50%What is the highest level you have in your zoo? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
What is the highest level you have in your zoo? I_vote_lcap24%What is the highest level you have in your zoo? I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

What is the highest level you have in your zoo? Empty What is the highest level you have in your zoo?

Post  user560 Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:55 pm

Please reply to say the exact level and wich creature ^^
I have a spirit koi fish of level 536 :3
user560
user560

Back to top Go down

What is the highest level you have in your zoo? Empty Re: What is the highest level you have in your zoo?

Post  Ninpok Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:59 pm

you can higher levels than 1000. i sold a lv 1540 or sth like this creature in teh trade market.
now my highest is sth with 4 or 500 i think..^^
Ninpok
Ninpok

Back to top Go down

What is the highest level you have in your zoo? Empty Re: What is the highest level you have in your zoo?

Post  user560 Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:14 am

I thought the highest level is 999...
user560
user560

Back to top Go down

Post  PhazonDragon Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:00 pm

I know I have creatures over 300, and maybe 400, but I don't know which one is my highest... -goes to check- Whee. My badgermole is level 425. That's my highest. Boy, I haven't checked my zoo really... in a while.
PhazonDragon
PhazonDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkNymfa Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:18 am

137. Not really long on the site, however.

DarkNymfa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down