Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie has questions D=

2 posters

Go down

Newbie has questions D= Empty Newbie has questions D=

Post  Solara Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:11 pm

Hello!

I is kind of lost here... so I wanted to ask a couple of things D:

1- How many there are? I know there is one involving the serpent in the pass, one about the Lion Turtle... are there more D=?
2- Is there something like a creature quick list? Or, how many creatures are released yet?
3- Is there a way of trading with other users?
4- I always see the same creatures in the four nations. Do they ever change?
5- I believe that the Water Tribe starter pet is called 'Otter Bear' or something like that. Is that a made up creature, or did I missed it in the series o_O? (if so... how could I ever have missed that? Being the Avatar-creature phsyco I am D=)
6- In which ways you can win gold o_O?
7- I've seen different coloured dragons. Do you get them at random when they hatch or something?

That should be all. Thanks in advance!
Solara
Solara

Back to top Go down

Newbie has questions D= Empty Re: Newbie has questions D=

Post  Mineya Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:21 pm

Solara wrote:1- How many there are? I know there is one involving the serpent in the pass, one about the Lion Turtle... are there more D=?
There is one more, the Library Fox quest. You can start this one by buying a Desert Map from the pirates. Other quests are started but not finished, and more are on their way.

Solara wrote:2- Is there something like a creature quick list? Or, how many creatures are released yet?
There is an Avadopts wiki, but right now there are only 17 different breeds available altogether.

Solara wrote:3- Is there a way of trading with other users?
By synchronized abandoning. There will be a trading center eventually, but it isn't finished.

Solara wrote:4- I always see the same creatures in the four nations. Do they ever change?
Every hour, more creatures are dropped, to a maximum of 30. Uncommon creatures are dropped in the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom if the creature count drops below 25. But since there are only 17 creatures out right now and some of those are starters or quest creatures only, for the most part yes, it is the same creatures for the moment.

Solara wrote:5- I believe that the Water Tribe starter pet is called 'Otter Bear' or something like that. Is that a made up creature, or did I missed it in the series o_O?
It's made up. Every other nation learned their bending from a creature, except the Water Tribe. And people obviously can't adopt the moon.

Solara wrote:6- In which ways you can win gold o_O?
By leveling pets, adopting more pets, or playing the Pirates Gamble.

Solara wrote:7- I've seen different coloured dragons. Do you get them at random when they hatch or something?
Red dragons are available as starters and through breeding. Blue and gold are available through breeding only, except on rare occasions when they are released into the Black Market. Black dragons are only available twice a year.

The answer to most of these questions you would easily learn for yourself by simply browsing around a bit. In the future, there really isn't the need to quiz everyone else on the site just because you're new. ;)
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  Solara Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:14 pm

Thanks a lot for your reply. And yes, I guess I was a little impatient, as I later found out some of the answers I needed D:

Thanks again!

And about the waterbender's animal, I thought that maybe they could have Unagis o_O, those can at least throw water. But the Otter Bears are cute <3, I hope I get one soon!
Solara
Solara

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:20 pm

No worries. The Unagi will show up later on, at least. ^_^ And if you ask around a bit, you'll probably be able to find someone willing to breed you an Otter Bear egg for no trouble at all.
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down