Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frequently Asked Questions

Go down

Frequently Asked Questions Empty Frequently Asked Questions

Post  Rebsingh Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:41 pm

This will also be put on the website.

• How do I sign up?
    - By clicking the Register page and checking your email for the verification code to let you setup your account.
  • How do I do quests?
    - You can ask other users or figure them out. You can't annoy the admin. Wink
  • Why does the website keep redirecting me and say that my account is suspended?
    - Most likely, you are using Internet Explorer. Seeing that Internet Explorer sucks, please try to evolve and use Firefox or Chrome. Thanks.*
  • What is the Black Market?
    - It's a place to buy pets and trade pets. You can also buy items for quests.
  • Why do some people have a Black Dragon? I thought there were only (1,2,3) colors!
    - Well the admin has one because he is the admin. Wendigo/Little Art Girl has one because she made them and deserves to have one.
  • Where can I post my eggs?
    - You can post them on click sites or hatcheries.

More coming later.
* - If you find a page that is redirecting you and you are using firefox or chrome or not internet explorer, please contact the admin and say what the problem was and on what page (URL).
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum