Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There seems to be a lost fox in the desert!

+14
scarrie
Lirabet
mblansett1
user560
Atem
Xeipres
Celevon
Seph
ignite444
Mineya
KonayukiSpirit
frozendreams
PhazonDragon
Rebsingh
18 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

There seems to be a lost fox in the desert! - Page 4 Empty Re: There seems to be a lost fox in the desert!

Post  kazamagirl Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:33 pm

Celevon wrote:Kazamagirl, Where would there be a desert? Explore. You might also want to see the other posts in this thread. Hope this helps!

I've explored. I'm just fed up at this point. From watching the show and the map image I would guess the "desert" is right before Sea Serpent pass, like in the show...in the large open area of the Earth Kingdom...but I've hovered my mouse there as much as I care to really.
kazamagirl
kazamagirl

Back to top Go down

There seems to be a lost fox in the desert! - Page 4 Empty Re: There seems to be a lost fox in the desert!

Post  Mineya Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:33 pm

kazamagirl, did you get my PM?
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  Seph Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:38 am

So just because I only had IE I wasn't able to get a fox when they were unlimited.

Now I can only ever get one? Crying or Very sad That's mean just why didn't you keep them unlimited but each time the price of the map would increase or something like that?
Seph
Seph

Back to top Go down

Post  Atem Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:39 am

I've finally downloaded Chrome. I bought the first map there on the farthest left. Now, I'm trying to find the desert for almost one hour straight now - yep, found nothing.

Atem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:47 am

Atem wrote:I've finally downloaded Chrome. I bought the first map there on the farthest left. Now, I'm trying to find the desert for almost one hour straight now - yep, found nothing.

There's no trick to finding the desert. Go to the Earth Kingdom and click "Explore the desert with the Pirate's Map".
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  Atem Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:50 am

Mineya wrote:
Atem wrote:I've finally downloaded Chrome. I bought the first map there on the farthest left. Now, I'm trying to find the desert for almost one hour straight now - yep, found nothing.

There's no trick to finding the desert. Go to the Earth Kingdom and click "Explore the desert with the Pirate's Map".

Ooooh! At first when I read all the posts, I thought it was to look around on the Earth Kingdom for hidden links on the Explore map. *headdesks* kay, got the fox and fed it. Smile

Atem

Back to top Go down

Post  Usermaatre Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:30 pm

Mineya wrote:There was a hint when you picked him up. Here's a hint for the hint: you found the little fox all alone and bedraggled in the middle of the desert. He's probably hungry. ^^
O.k., got that!
But HOW can I feed that fox? With one of the creatures in my zoo?

"You have already taken the fox with you."
No, I haven't...maybe it's starving to death somewhere Rolling Eyes
Usermaatre
Usermaatre

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:31 pm

This question has been answered a thousand times already, please look around a little harder.
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  Lirabet Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:04 pm

Usermaatre wrote:But HOW can I feed that fox? With one of the creatures in my zoo?
With one of your dragons - the fox is really HUNGRY! Laughing
Ah, of course not. It would be too cuel. Maybe you can buy something delicious...
Lirabet
Lirabet

Back to top Go down

Post  Usermaatre Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:02 am

Mineya wrote:This question has been answered a thousand times already, please look around a little harder.
I've read the whole thread several times but this didn't help me any further.

Thank you, Lirabet, my daughter already found out how to feed the fox.
Maybe I'm just too old for this kind of games *sigh* Sad
Usermaatre
Usermaatre

Back to top Go down

Post  mblansett1 Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:28 pm

i just got my fox again it a male now i need see if i can find some that willing to breed me it mate.

mblansett1

Back to top Go down

Post  lordofseas Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:13 pm

Is buying the book a dead end?
lordofseas
lordofseas

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsingh Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:05 pm

lordofseas wrote:Is buying the book a dead end?
No. Wink
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lordofseas Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:37 am

Well, I got to the tower, but am I supposed to have a specific animal or something to get past? Razz
lordofseas
lordofseas

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsingh Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:42 am

lordofseas wrote:Well, I got to the tower, but am I supposed to have a specific animal or something to get past? Razz
That quest is on hold for now, and it isn't part of the fox quest.
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lordofseas Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:45 am

Okay. Gotcha. Very Happy
lordofseas
lordofseas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4