Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There seems to be a lost fox in the desert!

+14
scarrie
Lirabet
mblansett1
user560
Atem
Xeipres
Celevon
Seph
ignite444
Mineya
KonayukiSpirit
frozendreams
PhazonDragon
Rebsingh
18 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

There seems to be a lost fox in the desert! Empty There seems to be a lost fox in the desert!

Post  Rebsingh Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:07 pm

Hello everyone, the newest quest has been coded. You may now get the Library Fox. I seem to have found one in the desert. What about you?
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

There seems to be a lost fox in the desert! Empty Re: There seems to be a lost fox in the desert!

Post  PhazonDragon Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:14 pm

Done and done. XD
I ended up accidentally buying a map while you were still working on adding the quest... |D I wondered what it was for..
PhazonDragon
PhazonDragon

Back to top Go down

There seems to be a lost fox in the desert! Empty Re: There seems to be a lost fox in the desert!

Post  Rebsingh Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:29 pm

PhazonDragon wrote:Done and done. XD
I ended up accidentally buying a map while you were still working on adding the quest... |D I wondered what it was for..
Good job Very Happy
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PhazonDragon Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:44 pm

Rebsingh wrote:
PhazonDragon wrote:Done and done. XD
Good job :D
Why thank you! :D
PhazonDragon
PhazonDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  frozendreams Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:35 pm

i'm not sure if i should do this one now or wait till a later time.

frozendreams

Back to top Go down

Post  KonayukiSpirit Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:55 pm

Can you lower the price of the map to about 8k? D: Us poor folks haven't done much clicking xD
KonayukiSpirit
KonayukiSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:39 pm

So adorable!
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  ignite444 Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:41 pm

I got it! There's only one available to us, correct?
ignite444
ignite444

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsingh Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:10 pm

ignite444 wrote:I got it! There's only one available to us, correct?
I haven't put a lock yet. If you buy the map again, you can do it again. But thats for now. I'll lock it tomorrow.
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seph Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:59 am

I can't buy the map. A window opens telling me I'm not coming from within the site and redirects me to the home page. Crying or Very sad
Seph
Seph

Back to top Go down

Post  ignite444 Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:34 am

Seph wrote:I can't buy the map. A window opens telling me I'm not coming from within the site and redirects me to the home page. Crying or Very sad

That's odd. O.o

Awesome, I got two foxes, a male and a female. Very Happy I do have a question though... Can they breed?
ignite444
ignite444

Back to top Go down

There seems to be a lost fox in the desert! Empty Re: There seems to be a fox in the desert!

Post  Celevon Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:57 am

The fox is so cute! I had no problem getting it.
Celevon
Celevon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsingh Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:55 am

Seph wrote:I can't buy the map. A window opens telling me I'm not coming from within the site and redirects me to the home page. Crying or Very sad

Well, it seems you are using internet explorer or Opera(?)

Use Firefox or chrome, because Internet Explorer is B.C. It is really NOT compatible with this site and probably lots of other sites. I like firefox the best Smile
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsingh Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:59 am

ignite444 wrote:

That's odd. O.o

Awesome, I got two foxes, a male and a female. Very Happy I do have a question though... Can they breed?

CRAP. If they breed, they'll make a level one Egg that has the sprite of a baby library fox. D:

I'll have to see what I can do.
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeipres Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:32 am

I think I may have done something horribly stupid (I'm sick, so I'm a little "slow" right now). XD Either that, or there was a glitch... (but my money is on me being an airhead.)

I bought the map and collected the fox, but when I went to look, it wasn't in my zoo. When I went back, assuming I hadn't read closely enough, it said "You have already taken the fox with you." I was kinda hoping to see what I may have missed... (and what I probably did, haha)

Halp?
Xeipres
Xeipres

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:02 am

After you buy the map and find the fox, you have to do something to convince the fox to stay with you. After that, you can keep him. Wink
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeipres Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:03 pm

Mineya wrote:After you buy the map and find the fox, you have to do something to convince the fox to stay with you. After that, you can keep him. Wink
Okay... now to flail wildly until I get it. XD

Was there a hint on the page I sort of missed? I didn't read it as closely as I should have and I can't remember what I did read. *feels silly*
Xeipres
Xeipres

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:06 pm

There was a hint when you picked him up. Here's a hint for the hint: you found the little fox all alone and bedraggled in the middle of the desert. He's probably hungry. ^^
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeipres Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:12 pm

Mineya wrote:There was a hint when you picked him up. Here's a hint for the hint: you found the little fox all alone and bedraggled in the middle of the desert. He's probably hungry. ^^
._.
Welp. I am definitely silly.

*found it*

(Thanks so much, by the way! ^^)
Xeipres
Xeipres

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:13 pm

No problem! Like a Star @ heaven
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsingh Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:28 pm

How is this quest compared to the others?
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:40 pm

I like it a lot, personally. The integration of the BM with new items and explorative clicking, always fun. Smile (And, of course, the fox is SOCUTE) Like a Star @ heaven
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsingh Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:45 pm

Mineya wrote:I like it a lot, personally. The integration of the BM with new items and explorative clicking, always fun. Smile (And, of course, the fox is SOCUTE) Like a Star @ heaven
WOWZA. How'd you get that much GP? Suspect
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:47 pm

I gave my account information to friends, some of whom are a lot more internet active than me. They're helping me click like the angels they are.

Plus, clicking from work and school helps. ^^
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsingh Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:49 pm

Mineya wrote:I gave my account information to friends, some of whom are a lot more internet active than me. They're helping me click like the angels they are.

Plus, clicking from work and school helps. ^^
Nice. You have a LOAD of foxes :3
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next