Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Internet Relay Chat

3 posters

Go down

Internet Relay Chat  Empty Internet Relay Chat

Post  arsenicCatnip Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:30 pm

It's being referred to as IRC Chat, which means it's being called Internet Relay Chat Chat. This was mentioned before in another topic that's now closed and it seems the point was missed.. So I just thought I would reiterate it. .-.
arsenicCatnip
arsenicCatnip

Back to top Go down

Internet Relay Chat  Empty Re: Internet Relay Chat

Post  gallowsCalibrator Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:17 pm

arsenicCatnip wrote:It's being referred to as IRC Chat, which means it's being called Internet Relay Chat Chat. This was mentioned before in another topic that's now closed and it seems the point was missed.. So I just thought I would reiterate it. .-.

GAWD, DIDN'T YOU SEE WHAT REB SAID BEFORE?! HE KNOWS WHAT AN INTERNET RELAY CHAT CHAT IS. THEY JUST WANTED TO BE MODS ON THE FORUM TOO. JESUS, YOU ARE ONE BIG IDIOT.

gallowsCalibrator

Back to top Go down

Post  KonayukiSpirit Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:47 pm

gallowsCalibrator wrote:
arsenicCatnip wrote:It's being referred to as IRC Chat, which means it's being called Internet Relay Chat Chat. This was mentioned before in another topic that's now closed and it seems the point was missed.. So I just thought I would reiterate it. .-.

GAWD, DIDN'T YOU SEE WHAT REB SAID BEFORE?! HE KNOWS WHAT AN INTERNET RELAY CHAT CHAT IS. THEY JUST WANTED TO BE MODS ON THE FORUM TOO. JESUS, YOU ARE ONE BIG IDIOT.
HEY TROLL, STOP WITH THE CAPS.

It's good you want to express the point and such, but the topic is already done and over with. I already said that further discussion of this should be carried on through PM. Closing topic.
KonayukiSpirit
KonayukiSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down