Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"IRC Chat"

Go down

"IRC Chat" Empty "IRC Chat"

Post  gallowsCalibrator on Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:20 am

I joined for the sole reason of telling you that it's not IRC chat. They are not IRC chat mods. IRC stands for Internet Relay Chat, so saying IRC chat is saying internet relay chat chat, which makes you look like a fucking moron. My suggestion is you change it so you look slightly less ignorant.

Edit: Also, upon seeing my post, I would highly recommend you invest in a censor as well, as it appears you either didn't bother to set one up, or it doesn't even censor basic curse words like "fucking".

gallowsCalibrator

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-09-16
Age : 116
Location : Fruit Salad

Back to top Go down

"IRC Chat" Empty Re: "IRC Chat"

Post  KonayukiSpirit on Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:24 am

gallowsCalibrator wrote:I joined for the sole reason of telling you that it's not IRC chat. They are not IRC chat mods. IRC stands for Internet Relay Chat, so saying IRC chat is saying internet relay chat chat, which makes you look like a fucking moron. My suggestion is you change it so you look slightly less ignorant.

>.> Uh, language? I haven't seen the IRC yet, so I had no idea. If the owner didn't, then he must be new to it, but seriously, you don't need to insult him like that. It makes you look ignorant calling him ignorant.

_________________
I fight to save, but do I save to fight? My deviantArt x] Feedback appreciated! 8'D

I'VE GOT MY OWN LITTLE BATHROOM STALL! WEEEDOODEEEDOOO~ 8'D
KonayukiSpirit
KonayukiSpirit
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-08-10
Location : In your kitchen, stealing your cookies. Hurhurhur.

Back to top Go down

"IRC Chat" Empty Re: "IRC Chat"

Post  gallowsCalibrator on Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:26 am

KonayukiSpirit wrote:
gallowsCalibrator wrote:I joined for the sole reason of telling you that it's not IRC chat. They are not IRC chat mods. IRC stands for Internet Relay Chat, so saying IRC chat is saying internet relay chat chat, which makes you look like a fucking moron. My suggestion is you change it so you look slightly less ignorant.

>.> Uh, language? I haven't seen the IRC yet, so I had no idea. If the owner didn't, then he must be new to it, but seriously, you don't need to insult him like that. It makes you look ignorant calling him ignorant.

It's the first thing I saw coming here to this forum. "IRC chat moderator". And it doesn't matter that I look ignorant. I'm not the one trying to run a forum.

Also, I made the incorrect assumption that Reb would have thought to at least put a censor.

gallowsCalibrator

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-09-16
Age : 116
Location : Fruit Salad

Back to top Go down

"IRC Chat" Empty Re: "IRC Chat"

Post  Alecatep on Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:40 am

WOW, lots of rage here. You one of the people whose Warcraft server is down, so you resort to taking out your anger on other things?

Seriously, though, there is SUCH a better way to go about making this kind of correction/suggestion.

While you are correct that it needs to be reworded, you have only succeeded in making yourself look TERRIBLE, i.e. no self control, no sense of respect or common courtesy, immature.... And, really, you need to request that we invest in a censor, beacause you can't be BOTHERED to censor youself? Lazy, lazy, disrecpectful, immature. Sorry, but REALLY.

The amount of work Reb has put into this site warrants nothing but respect and polite presentation of issues, not this.

I wish people would grasp that, even on the internet, you are talking to real people and need to get over yourself, and act as mature, polite, and respectful as possible. If I were a mod, I would trash this post so fast, your head would spin. Ever think that you might want to take this kind of issue to a private message? No, of course not, beacuse you want a spectacle, and attention. Since I'm replying, congratulations. Now man up and grow up, please.
Alecatep
Alecatep
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 88
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

"IRC Chat" Empty Re: "IRC Chat"

Post  gallowsCalibrator on Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:48 am

Alecatep wrote:WOW, lots of rage here. You one of the people whose Warcraft server is down, so you resort to taking out your anger on other things?

Seriously, though, there is SUCH a better way to go about making this kind of correction/suggestion.

While you are correct that it needs to be reworded, you have only succeeded in making yourself look TERRIBLE, i.e. no self control, no sense of respect or common courtesy, immature....

The ammount of work Reb has put into this site warrants nothing but respect and polite presentation of issues, not this.

I wish people would grasp that, even on the internet, you are talking to real people and need to get over yourself, and act as mature, polite, and respectful as possible. If I were a mod, I would trash this post so fast, your head would spin. Ever think that you might want to take this kind of issue to a private message? No, of course not, beacuse you want a spectacle, and attention. Since I'm replying, congratulations. Now man up and grow up, please.

I have absolutely no respect for Reb. He's annoying, immature, and disrespectful himself, not to mention in general a complete noob on the IRC. He was so annoying even Mythical Moments told him to gtfo. XD And that was after he kept going to the Dragon Cave IRC and talking endlessly about how wonderful Mythical Moments was and how it was so much better than DC.

He's pompous, a perfect example of USI, he annoys the shit out of people, especially when he continually spams the same thing over and over to advertise it, he can't be bothered to get spell check apparently, and in general he acts like an annoying kid, which he is.

gallowsCalibrator

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-09-16
Age : 116
Location : Fruit Salad

Back to top Go down

"IRC Chat" Empty Re: "IRC Chat"

Post  ignite444 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:53 am

Wow, just... Wow... I have nothing to say to a... Person like you.

_________________
"IRC Chat" Dlacopy-2
"IRC Chat" Myzoo

"IRC Chat" 3QYFy

ignite444
ignite444
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 976
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 31
Location : Home of the free, or what used to be.

Back to top Go down

"IRC Chat" Empty Re: "IRC Chat"

Post  gallowsCalibrator on Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:56 am

ignite444 wrote:Wow, just... Wow... I have nothing to say to a... Troll like you.

Fixed. ;D

gallowsCalibrator

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-09-16
Age : 116
Location : Fruit Salad

Back to top Go down

"IRC Chat" Empty Re: "IRC Chat"

Post  KonayukiSpirit on Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:56 am

Okay, that doesnt giveyou any right to bash him. Theres sonething calles teaching... And i mean the right way. And now that you havent, you are just as immature as heis, even if you dobt advertise bout n adotable site. There is absolutely NO excuse to your behavior othert than your needing to grow up. This topic will be closed. Further discussion can continue through PM.

Edit: using itouch, so my spelling is lame.

_________________
I fight to save, but do I save to fight? My deviantArt x] Feedback appreciated! 8'D

I'VE GOT MY OWN LITTLE BATHROOM STALL! WEEEDOODEEEDOOO~ 8'D
KonayukiSpirit
KonayukiSpirit
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-08-10
Location : In your kitchen, stealing your cookies. Hurhurhur.

Back to top Go down

"IRC Chat" Empty Re: "IRC Chat"

Post  Alecatep on Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:57 am

gallowsCalibrator wrote:
I have absolutely no respect for Reb. He's annoying, immature, and disrespectful himself, not to mention in general a complete noob on the IRC. He was so annoying even Mythical Moments told him to gtfo. XD And that was after he kept going to the Dragon Cave IRC and talking endlessly about how wonderful Mythical Moments was and how it was so much better than DC.

He's pompous, a perfect example of USI, he annoys the shit out of people, especially when he continually spams the same thing over and over to advertise it, he can't be bothered to get spell check apparently, and in general he acts like an annoying kid, which he is.

I do not use our, MM's, or DC's IRC for anything but trading, so I have only your word on his actions. However, if I assume that what you say is true, and you hate his conduct so much, then you should REALLY think about that fact that "annoying, immature, and disrespectful," "pompous," "annoys the shit out of people," and " in general he acts like an annoying kid," is EXACTLY how you have come across in this thread. Your delivery and attitude has ruined all hope of me seeing the argument in your favor, and trusting your word, opinions, and judgements.

Next time you try to make an argument, you should think about the three factors of debate: Logos, Pathos, and Ethos. Without all three, you cannot hope to form a mature, successful argument. Logos is logic. Pathos is proper control and presentation of emotion. Ethos is the presentation of your own values and CHARACTER.

If you present yourself as an angry child, I see no reason to agree with your views. This is the issue I take will your posts here tonight. You delivery. Your attitude. The hipocrisy you display.
Alecatep
Alecatep
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 88
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

"IRC Chat" Empty Re: "IRC Chat"

Post  lordofseas on Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:01 am

gallowsCalibrator wrote:
Alecatep wrote:WOW, lots of rage here. You one of the people whose Warcraft server is down, so you resort to taking out your anger on other things?

Seriously, though, there is SUCH a better way to go about making this kind of correction/suggestion.

While you are correct that it needs to be reworded, you have only succeeded in making yourself look TERRIBLE, i.e. no self control, no sense of respect or common courtesy, immature....

The ammount of work Reb has put into this site warrants nothing but respect and polite presentation of issues, not this.

I wish people would grasp that, even on the internet, you are talking to real people and need to get over yourself, and act as mature, polite, and respectful as possible. If I were a mod, I would trash this post so fast, your head would spin. Ever think that you might want to take this kind of issue to a private message? No, of course not, beacuse you want a spectacle, and attention. Since I'm replying, congratulations. Now man up and grow up, please.

I have absolutely no respect for Reb. He's annoying, immature, and disrespectful himself, not to mention in general a complete noob on the IRC. He was so annoying even Mythical Moments told him to gtfo. XD And that was after he kept going to the Dragon Cave IRC and talking endlessly about how wonderful Mythical Moments was and how it was so much better than DC.

He's pompous, a perfect example of USI, he annoys the shit out of people, especially when he continually spams the same thing over and over to advertise it, he can't be bothered to get spell check apparently, and in general he acts like an annoying kid, which he is.

Please even attempt to be civil. You can express your opinions freely, but it does not necessarily mean that you must be so... vehement about them.
lordofseas
lordofseas

Posts : 133
Join date : 2010-09-14
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

"IRC Chat" Empty Re: "IRC Chat"

Post  Rebsingh on Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:05 pm

I totally laughed when I read this. Why would you think I wouldn't know what the hell an IRC Chat is?! There is a freaking Avadopts IRC Chat (Why don't you check the homepage and find out before trolling around!). They just wanted to be mods on the forums also. That is why they are mods here and the chat. Jesus, you are one big idiot. Wink

_________________
Admin, Owner, and Developer of Avadopts.

~Rebsingh

6zuzie6 wrote:Yami: Pizza poopers, have you or your parents made them Rebsingh?
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1585
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 24
Location : Destroying Toes

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

"IRC Chat" Empty Re: "IRC Chat"

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum