Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creature levels and discerning whether their common/Uncommon/rare/etc

5 posters

Go down

Creature levels and discerning whether their common/Uncommon/rare/etc Empty Creature levels and discerning whether their common/Uncommon/rare/etc

Post  Little Art Girl Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:07 pm

So basically... I think rareness and such should be taken into account when deciding upon the level creatures 'evolve' so something like a more common creature would reach it's final stage at a lower level.(yeah that's right, something like pokemon >>)And maybe their could even be some creatures that only have two stages or maybe even four?

But I know next to nothing about coding or how hard that would be. But, it's just a suggestion I think would make the game more interesting ^^
Little Art Girl
Little Art Girl

Back to top Go down

Creature levels and discerning whether their common/Uncommon/rare/etc Empty Re: Creature levels and discerning whether their common/Uncommon/rare/etc

Post  Rebsingh Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:25 pm

Little Art Girl wrote:So basically... I think rareness and such should be taken into account when deciding upon the level creatures 'evolve' so something like a more common creature would reach it's final stage at a lower level.(yeah that's right, something like pokemon >>)And maybe their could even be some creatures that only have two stages or maybe even four?

But I know next to nothing about coding or how hard that would be. But, it's just a suggestion I think would make the game more interesting ^^
That would be VERY easy to do with coding. What do you think should be rare and not rare?
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Creature levels and discerning whether their common/Uncommon/rare/etc Empty Re: Creature levels and discerning whether their common/Uncommon/rare/etc

Post  Little Art Girl Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:49 pm

Rebsingh wrote:
Little Art Girl wrote:So basically... I think rareness and such should be taken into account when deciding upon the level creatures 'evolve' so something like a more common creature would reach it's final stage at a lower level.(yeah that's right, something like pokemon >>)And maybe their could even be some creatures that only have two stages or maybe even four?

That would be VERY easy to do with coding. What do you think should be rare and not rare?

Well, what's rare and not rare is up to you ^^
Little Art Girl
Little Art Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsingh Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:53 pm

Little Art Girl wrote:
Rebsingh wrote:

Well, what's rare and not rare is up to you ^^
kk XD
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Seph Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:26 am

I would say please make the starters not harder to grow even if they are considered very rare. Okay?
Seph
Seph

Back to top Go down

Post  user560 Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:23 am

I agree with Seph..
user560
user560

Back to top Go down

Post  KonayukiSpirit Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:32 pm

I've been updating Craackerz's post in his thread 'Egg Breeds' and there are some we (not together, though xD) dubbed rare and uncommon. However, I don't really know, just deeming them from my experience, so yeah. :/
KonayukiSpirit
KonayukiSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down