Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I like video games.

+5
DragonTamerChris
PhazonDragon
Yami
ChuChu
goldenshibby
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I like video games. - Page 2 Empty Re: I like video games.

Post  DragonTamerChris Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:10 pm

PhazonDragon wrote:Guys. Are you reading my mind? At the time that you were having the Brawl conversation, I was playing Brawl at the dining hall on campus. XD Despite not having all characters opened, my friends and I had a ton of fun. XD I had character ADD though, but anyway. My mains are Ike, Bowser, Marth, and Link. Though I'll play as Ganondorf, Lucario, Samus, and Snake.

... Oh good lord, I love the heavy characters, don't I? XD I'm not amazing at Samus, but I can win a few battles as her. I do mostly play as Ike and Marth though. I love me some Fire Emblem. <3

And speaking of which. I love video games too. :'D That's why I'm here!

My favorites are Fire Emblem, Okami, Pokemon, Phoenix Wright, Zelda, and Metroid. Not necessarily in that order. And it fluctuates. Another game I like is Muramasa: The Demon Blade, but I have yet to beat that one, so... yeah. Was trying to over winter break, but I ran out of time, not to mention that my brothers, since I left for college, have been hogging the Wii like nobody's business. So I hardly had time to play. :< Which sucks, since I really do love that game..

Anyway. Enough of my babbling.

Brawl is a fun game though I don't play it much anymore. I'm best with Bowser, Pikachu, Yoshi, and Meta Knight. I can beat lv 9 fairly easily with them but I've been losing my touch at Brawl so it's been getting harder when I do play.

Other games I like are Mario, Golden Sun, Pokemon, Kirby, Pikmin, and various other games but mostly my first 5. (I really have to beat Golden Sun Dark Dawn. x3)
DragonTamerChris
DragonTamerChris

Back to top Go down

Post  grayson1314 Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:11 am

I love SSBB

*kill*

grayson1314

Back to top Go down

Post  Magickoi Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:00 am

SSBB is nice. I don't play it that often anymore, though. Not all of my video games are that violent, but I own a good amount of RPG games. I only really play on my wii when I'm in the mood for a game. My friend is trying to force me to get call of duty black ops, for the wii.
grayson1314 wrote:I love SSBB

*kill*
Ooh, another chance. *assassinates*. Rolling Eyes
Magickoi
Magickoi

Back to top Go down

Post  goldenshibby Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:55 am

*kills with lazorz kannon* zapppppp Smile

-DragonTamerChris: *cough* remember you have to include on topic information in a post when you make a kill, and you can't edit a post if you are planning to.

Last edited by DragonTamerChris on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Notice)

goldenshibby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamesliu Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:39 pm

Lol fail post

-DragonTamerChris: Please include on topic information next time. O.o This can be classified as spam. Especially since you made no post contributing to the conversation.

Last edited by DragonTamerChris on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Notice)

Jamesliu

Back to top Go down

Post  goldenshibby Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:11 pm

dude but i said lazor kannon as in the lazer kannon in ssbb Smile you know the one that shoots like the yellow balls?

goldenshibby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamesliu Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:12 pm

lol dtc sorry im golden's brother. lol i was just stalking him xD

Jamesliu

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDarkCynder Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:39 pm

I have moved this thread to "Other Games" as it is a more appropriate category.
TheDarkCynder
TheDarkCynder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2