Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:: ASSASSINS ::. [ Game 2 | Round 2 | CLOSED ]

+6
Yami
ChuChu
kaerlighed
DragonTamerChris
Digidude123
PhazonDragon
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

.:: ASSASSINS ::. [ Game 2 | Round 2 | CLOSED ] Empty .:: ASSASSINS ::. [ Game 2 | Round 2 | CLOSED ]

Post  PhazonDragon Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:37 pm

.:: ASSASSINS ::. [ Game 2 | Round 2 | CLOSED ] Header-closed_G2R2
NAVIGATION
- Basics -
Rules
Assassins
Status
Records
Welcome to the game of assassins. The basic idea of this game is that members are given a target, and the goal is to 'kill' your target by posting after them on the forums, and saying something along the lines of '*kills*'.

Members participating in this game are called Assassins. The name that you are given before the start of a round is your Target. The Host is the member that is running the game, and they are not in the game as a Target or Assassin. The Host is generally the winner of the last Game, though the responsibility can be passed on if so desired. A Game is made up of how ever many Rounds are needed to get to the last Assassin standing. A Round is a 48 hour period in which each Assassin must make at least 5 posts to stay in the game, along with trying to kill their Target, and stay alive.

Before a Round starts, the Host will randomly assign Targets to the participating Assassins. When that has been done, and all Assassins know who their Target is, the Host will announce the start of the Round.

Members may only join at the start of a Game, not the start of a Round. Keep an eye on this thread, specifically, the Status post for updates.

BANNERS
.:: ASSASSINS ::. [ Game 2 | Round 2 | CLOSED ] Banner1
Code:
[url=http://avadopts.forumotion.com/t765-assassins-game-2-round-1-open][img]http://i321.photobucket.com/albums/nn381/Phazzinator/banner1.png[/img][/url]

Last edited by PhazonDragon on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:20 pm; edited 20 times in total
PhazonDragon
PhazonDragon

Back to top Go down

.:: ASSASSINS ::. [ Game 2 | Round 2 | CLOSED ] Empty .:: ASSASSINS ::. [ Rules ]

Post  PhazonDragon Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:38 pm

.:: ASSASSINS ::. [ Game 2 | Round 2 | CLOSED ] Rules
  1. Only posts made after the start of the game count. This means no tracking down old posts to kill your target.
  2. Potential assassins must be active members of the forum. They must have at least 100 posts. Posts made in Roleplay do not count.
  3. If you are killed, don't reveal who your Target was until the end of the Round. This is to keep everyone on their toes, instead of letting your Target get through a Round without fear.
  4. Kills can be as simple or complex as you like. I only ask that you keep the gore and description to a minimum. Keep it PG-13. Avatar is a kid's show, so it's assumed that there are children on this forum, whether you know who they are or not.
  5. Chatting and discussion is allowed in this thread, but you are not allowed to give hints or otherwise tell anyone who your target is. That defeats the purpose of being an assassin.
  6. It is suggested that you hide your online status to better protect yourself from being assassinated. This is not required, but the setting can be found by going to Profile -> Preferences -> Hide my online status.
  7. If you fail to kill your target (meaning, someone posts before you can get a post in), you are allowed to try again. Just bear in mind that your target may have seen your post, and now might know who is trying to kill them.
  8. When going to kill a target, your post must be relevant to the discussion. This doesn't mean you can post *kills* and leave!
  9. You may not edit posts either. You may not edit your post to include something on-topic, and you may not edit your post to include a Kill. Believe me when I say I will know if you edit a post. When in doubt, make a double post, and explain the situation.
  10. Prove you have read the rules by giving me a random piece of information regarding ravens.
  11. Kills may not be made in any of the Off-limits sections. Also, posts made in these sections do not count towards the 5/48 rule.
  12. The 5/48 Rule. Players must make at least five (5) posts per 48 hours to stay in the game. Posts made in the off-limits sections do not count towards this minimum. If a player does not make five posts every 48 hours, they will be removed from the game, and placed on the gray list.
  13. Players on the Gray List are prohibited from joining the next game. Players on the Black List are prohibited from joining games from then on. If you are on either list, and provide the host with a good enough reason on why you should be allowed to play, then you may be allowed back into the game.
  14. Unless otherwise specified by the Host, each round lasts 48 hours.
  15. When a successful kill has been made, a link to the post or a screenshot should be posted in this thread, so that the target may be removed from the list.
  16. A winner is determined when there is only one assassin left at the end of a round. If there are still assassins in the game at the end of a round, then the names will be redistributed, and new targets will be assigned.
  17. Ignoring the rules or disregarding them can get you put on the Gray List. Doing this more than once will get you put on the Black List.

OFF LIMITS
  • Assassins Thread (this thread)
    • Kills can't be made. Too easy to kill here if chatting is going on. People need a place where they can report kills without fear of being killed.

• Roleplay Forums
    • Don't want to disrupt the roleplay.

• Staff Section
    • Not everyone has access to staff, and rather use for actual staff stuff, not playing a game.

• Creature Requests
    • For the sake of improving the game, and the sprites, kills can't be made because then we'd only get crits like 'that's great' and '*kills*"

GRAY LIST
  • None.

BLACK LIST
  • None.

Last edited by PhazonDragon on Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:51 pm; edited 15 times in total
PhazonDragon
PhazonDragon

Back to top Go down

.:: ASSASSINS ::. [ Game 2 | Round 2 | CLOSED ] Empty .:: ASSASSINS ::. [ Assassins ]

.:: ASSASSINS ::. [ Game 2 | Round 2 | CLOSED ] Assassins
  • Yami
  • DragonTamerChris

Last edited by PhazonDragon on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:13 pm; edited 26 times in total
PhazonDragon
PhazonDragon

Back to top Go down

.:: ASSASSINS ::. [ Game 2 | Round 2 | CLOSED ] Empty .:: ASSASSINS ::. [ Status ]

.:: ASSASSINS ::. [ Game 2 | Round 2 | CLOSED ] Status
Joining game is currently closed.
Game 2 is currently active.
Round 2 has started!
Your host for Game 2 is PhazonDragon.

Last edited by PhazonDragon on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:21 pm; edited 16 times in total
PhazonDragon
PhazonDragon

Back to top Go down

.:: ASSASSINS ::. [ Game 2 | Round 2 | CLOSED ] Empty .:: ASSASSINS ::. [ Records ]

.:: ASSASSINS ::. [ Game 2 | Round 2 | CLOSED ] Records
Game 1 : Winner Digidude123
Game 2 : Winner ?

Last edited by PhazonDragon on Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
PhazonDragon
PhazonDragon

Back to top Go down

.:: ASSASSINS ::. [ Game 2 | Round 2 | CLOSED ] Empty Re: .:: ASSASSINS ::. [ Game 2 | Round 2 | CLOSED ]

Post  Digidude123 Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:02 pm

I'd like to play Very Happy
Digidude123
Digidude123

Back to top Go down

.:: ASSASSINS ::. [ Game 2 | Round 2 | CLOSED ] Empty Re: .:: ASSASSINS ::. [ Game 2 | Round 2 | CLOSED ]

Post  DragonTamerChris Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:05 pm

I'd like to join this game. Very Happy
DragonTamerChris
DragonTamerChris

Back to top Go down

Post  PhazonDragon Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:10 pm

Whee! :D You both were added. And I added a list of off-limits threads/forums, so review that if you so desire.
PhazonDragon
PhazonDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  kaerlighed Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:20 pm

*shrugg,* i'll play i guess. Smile
kaerlighed
kaerlighed

Back to top Go down

Post  ChuChu Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:31 pm

I can play killy game? :3 *sweet little innocent face*
ChuChu
ChuChu

Back to top Go down

Post  PhazonDragon Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:12 am

-adds- :D
And waiting for more people still... <3
PhazonDragon
PhazonDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:00 am

I'd love to join Wink

Yami
Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post  Magickoi Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:58 pm

I'll join.
Magickoi
Magickoi

Back to top Go down

Post  goldenshibby Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:05 pm

Hey ya know, id like to join this game, but i wanted to chat for a bit and get to know who im gonna be killing! Smile

goldenshibby

Back to top Go down

Post  PhazonDragon Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:07 pm

Added. C: We have a good amount right now, but I know T3h wants in... So I could give him a bit more time. ;)
Just know that I'm going to work on assigning Targets (randomly...) then we'll start. Soon. Maybe. ;D

lole 'get to know who you're killing'? Wonderful. So... optimistic. XD I'm wondering how this first round is going to go, actually. Like, will everyone get all excited and try to jump the ball all the time, or just lurk until the 48 hours are up? XD
PhazonDragon
PhazonDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  goldenshibby Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:12 pm

lol yes. obviously you should know someone before you kill them. i think im going to hunt for my target like crazy. and then kill them with my lazor cannon.

goldenshibby

Back to top Go down

Post  kaerlighed Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:53 pm

I am curious at how this game will play out, but i know I will be killed right off. XD
kaerlighed
kaerlighed

Back to top Go down

Post  goldenshibby Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:54 pm

awww. kaer, if i get you as my victim, ill go easy, i promise >:] (not) hehehe

goldenshibby

Back to top Go down

Post  kaerlighed Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:56 pm

NSIkaer
kaerlighed
kaerlighed

Back to top Go down

Post  goldenshibby Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:58 pm

yeah.... im going to relentlessly fire holes into you with mah lazor kannon. Smile

goldenshibby

Back to top Go down

Post  kaerlighed Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:01 am

again, NSIkaer. Not. So. Impressed. Kaer.
kaerlighed
kaerlighed

Back to top Go down

Post  goldenshibby Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:02 am

At long last... my dream comes true. PHAZ. Sign me up, buddy!

goldenshibby

Back to top Go down

Post  PhazonDragon Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:57 am

XD Lawl. You guys. You're so silly.

Well lessee. I'm going to give it another day before starting the Round, so there's still time to join if you've been lurking, and thinking about it. I already have some Targets assigned, but it's easy enough to randomize the Targets again if someone else joins.

Either way, I'll probably send out messages tomorrow afternoon, and start the Round that night. Now you all have something to look forward to over the weekend. 8D A nice, lovely game of Assassins.
PhazonDragon
PhazonDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  kaerlighed Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:43 pm

I actually can't wait till the games starts!!!! Very Happy
kaerlighed
kaerlighed

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:08 pm

Me neither Surprised lol!

:3

Yami
Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next