Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite creature on Avadopts?

Go down

What is your favorite creature on Avadopts? Empty What is your favorite creature on Avadopts?

Post  DragonTamerChris on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:18 pm

As the title says, what is your favorite creature/creatures on Avadopts?

My favorite creatures are the iguana seal, phoenix turkey male, badgermole, and the lion turtle.

What is your favorite creature on Avadopts? Banner1

Signature under construction...
DragonTamerChris
DragonTamerChris

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite creature on Avadopts? Empty Re: What is your favorite creature on Avadopts?

Post  user560 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:25 pm

I really love the Sea Serpent, Otter Bear, Caricon and the Golden Dragon but it was hard to choose becouse i almost love all the creatures :3

Edit: The catagor became also one of my favorites ^^

Last edited by user560 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
user560
user560

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite creature on Avadopts? Empty Re: What is your favorite creature on Avadopts?

Post  PhazonDragon on Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:30 pm

Caricon and Iguana Seal for me, no doubt. Definitely the ones that I was looking forward to the most while watching them being worked on.

Before they were released though, my favorites were definitely the dragons and the badger moles.
PhazonDragon
PhazonDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentSkieBlue on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:06 pm

Hmm, I've gotta say Ostrich Horses and Vulture Lions. The Ostrich Horse just seems completely iconic to me, and I'm so happy we have them now--especially with their quality, which is phenominal, especially for the hatchlings. And no, I'm not just saying vulture lions because I sprited them--I sprited them because I loved them.
SilentSkieBlue
SilentSkieBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Wind Dragon Rider on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:49 am

Ostrich Horse or sky bison. I love how both of them look, I also love the otter bear, it looks so playful.

Wind Dragon Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Magickoi on Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:03 am

Penguins for sure. I've loved them since I set my eyes on them, they're so pretty. That's how I developed a penguin army. Razz

Come join us on the IRC sometime!!! Lots of awesome people, chat with fellow avadopts members!! :'D

What is your favorite creature on Avadopts? Penguinclub What is your favorite creature on Avadopts? 20
Magickoi
Magickoi

Back to top Go down

Post  kaerlighed on Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:30 pm

I enjoy the Lion Turtles, Black Dragons, Dragonflies, Turtle Ducks, Vulture Lions, ...

I enjoy many. ^^

Oh and the Sea Serpents, the koi fish....

Most. Smile

Interactive mod kaerlighed here, If you have any questions, need help, or anything, feel free to PM me. Smile You can also look me up on the forum chat, I am there a lot, and I mean, a. lot. Very Happy

What is your favorite creature on Avadopts? Writersclub-1
There be a contest up now. Up to Feb 5th to sign in. Feb 14th to write. Have fun!

*~*~* My Books *~*~*
kaerlighed
kaerlighed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum