Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adult Leveling

+2
DragonTamerChris
grayson1314
6 posters

Go down

Adult Leveling Empty Adult Leveling

Post  grayson1314 Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:40 pm

I think the creatures should stop leveling when they`re adults or stop giving GP. So more eggs and hatchlings would be clicked

grayson1314

Back to top Go down

Adult Leveling Empty Re: Adult Leveling

Post  DragonTamerChris Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:45 pm

Well if they didn't level up when they were adults then it would ruin the rankings so I wouldn't like that.

Not sure if I like or not like the 2nd part of the suggestion but I think I'm more towards the No side.

Actually I'd go with No because a very good strategy to get GP doesn't let you know if you are going to click an adult creature or something.
DragonTamerChris
DragonTamerChris

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:52 pm

I disagree with this. I don't see how adults affect whether or not hatchlings will be clicked in any way. It's not like adults give more GP than hatchlings do. There is no issue with getting hatchlings to mature because Yarolds and Hydra can do that in minutes; and if there are people who aren't going around clicking anyone else's creatures and are only getting GP from clicking their own, well, that's their decision, although it's a poor business plan.
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  PhazonDragon Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:55 pm

If adults stopped giving GP, it'd be so much harder to actually earn GP... :/ Considering how many adults I click on a near-daily basis.

So I disagree with this suggestion, and my reasons for it have been said by DTC and Mineya.
PhazonDragon
PhazonDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  ignite444 Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:00 pm

My reasons for saying no to this are their reasons as well.
ignite444
ignite444

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsingh Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:14 pm

Adult Leveling will be pretty useful in the battledome which is based on level. Smile And adults are creatures also which need levels. They need to be leveled up as hatchlings and eggs do so this means that you should get GP also.
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PhazonDragon Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:21 pm

So what about frozen creatures? Why can't we level those up, or get GP from them, eh? ;)
PhazonDragon
PhazonDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsingh Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:22 pm

PhazonDragon wrote:So what about frozen creatures? Why can't we level those up, or get GP from them, eh? Wink
They're frozen at what age they are. Level is sort of like growth checkpoints. If they are frozen at a certain checkpoint, they can't cross it because they are frozen... I can go more indepth if you want. XD
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:22 pm

PhazonDragon wrote:So what about frozen creatures? Why can't we level those up, or get GP from them, eh? ;)

This -- the setup for Valenth, for example, lets you freeze a creature's sprite alone while continuing to level it; I always liked that.
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  PhazonDragon Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:02 pm

Rebsingh wrote:
PhazonDragon wrote:So what about frozen creatures? Why can't we level those up, or get GP from them, eh? ;)
They're frozen at what age they are. Level is sort of like growth checkpoints. If they are frozen at a certain checkpoint, they can't cross it because they are frozen... I can go more indepth if you want. XD
No, no, I get it. I see the reasoning, but at the same time, I did like the Valenth setup as well. But anyway, I was kidding around. XD
PhazonDragon
PhazonDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum