Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanksgiving Event

+26
nightowl
Vampyre
Thistle
lordofseas
dragonpatric
Dragonhatchling
Scorpion
Seph
DemonAshley
Satyr76
kazamagirl
Atuin
skibbereenfarms
snowfirez
Pennywise
frozendreams
KAL.
ignite444
Ninpok
user560
Lunar
ChuChu
Asher
calankh
Rebsingh
DragonTamerChris
30 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Thanksgiving Event - Page 5 Empty Re: Thanksgiving Event

Post  user560 Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:43 pm

I already have one adult and i'm just 5 corns away from my next egg Smile
user560
user560

Back to top Go down

Post  Seph Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:41 pm

I just got my first turkey.xD
Seph
Seph

Back to top Go down

Post  ChuChu Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:42 pm

Seph wrote:I just got my first turkey.xD
Same here. Very Happy I'm 19 corns away from another one.
ChuChu
ChuChu

Back to top Go down

Post  kazamagirl Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:49 pm

Rebsingh wrote:
kazamagirl wrote:
Pennywise wrote:
kazamagirl wrote:Meh. I really want at least 2 turkeys..but I'm really not looking forward to sitting here at my computer to hunt down a min of 40 pieces of corn every what....7 minutes? I have family and friends over for the holidays. I hate events like this mainly because of that. It's making you choose between sitting at your computer nonstop or being around family. =/

I guess maybe I'll settle for one...if that.

Many people are with family and friends at this time. I believe that is why Reb started this a little early to give a fair chance. You don't have to sit at the computer all day to get 40. You can still go on all day with what you normally do and just check in /pick up a piece of corn. you have a few days to do it. It's not hard.
It doesn't /make/ you choose between RL and pixel turkeys. You make your own choice

If you want more than one. Yes it does. Even stopping what I'm doing every 7-14 minutes is a TASK for me. In the past 3..almost 4 hours...I've managed "3" pieces of corn, I'm going to be checking it /LESS/ as I start helping my parents do stuff around the house to prepare for friends/family/thanksgiving.
I /know/ (see I can do it too) that I /choose/ to get the corn. However it's more than a bit tedious. Why /20/ pieces? at a ratio of 1 every /7/ minutes? Why does it have to be so darn time consuming around holidays?

But thanks for telling me it's not hard, like clicking a mouse is like above my intellect or something. I /REALLY/ appreciate it..Especially thank you for your use of /word/ to emphasize things like I'm a dumb child too. Very awesome of you. I'm actually mildly amused by the attempt. =) <--Sarcasm if you couldn't tell also. Hah.

The event will go on till friday. And if you really are that much in need, I can sneak in an extra day. :3 And please don't be rude to people, they are just trying to help you :/

"I" wasn't the rude one actually. Look at my original post then look at how I was talked down to. I'm taking time out of a FAMILY holiday to be on YOUR site Reb. Forgive me for being a little frickin' displeased that it's TEDIOUS and hard for me to do. I'm sure if I overly /emphasized/ things /every/ time I talked to you. You would be just a /tad/ annoyed as well. Sorry for having displeasure and an opinion with something. Geez.
kazamagirl
kazamagirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpion Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:52 pm

I've been on for a little while now and still haven't seen any corn or whatever... Sad

You have to visit the earth kingdom first.

EDIT: Okay, thanks strange post-editing wizard! Very Happy
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsingh Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:56 pm

kazamagirl wrote:
Rebsingh wrote:
kazamagirl wrote:
Pennywise wrote:
kazamagirl wrote:Meh. I really want at least 2 turkeys..but I'm really not looking forward to sitting here at my computer to hunt down a min of 40 pieces of corn every what....7 minutes? I have family and friends over for the holidays. I hate events like this mainly because of that. It's making you choose between sitting at your computer nonstop or being around family. =/

Many people are with family and friends at this time. I believe that is why Reb started this a little early to give a fair chance. You don't have to sit at the computer all day to get 40. You can still go on all day with what you normally do and just check in /pick up a piece of corn. you have a few days to do it. It's not hard.
It doesn't /make/ you choose between RL and pixel turkeys. You make your own choice

If you want more than one. Yes it does. Even stopping what I'm doing every 7-14 minutes is a TASK for me. In the past 3..almost 4 hours...I've managed "3" pieces of corn, I'm going to be checking it /LESS/ as I start helping my parents do stuff around the house to prepare for friends/family/thanksgiving.
I /know/ (see I can do it too) that I /choose/ to get the corn. However it's more than a bit tedious. Why /20/ pieces? at a ratio of 1 every /7/ minutes? Why does it have to be so darn time consuming around holidays?

But thanks for telling me it's not hard, like clicking a mouse is like above my intellect or something. I /REALLY/ appreciate it..Especially thank you for your use of /word/ to emphasize things like I'm a dumb child too. Very awesome of you. I'm actually mildly amused by the attempt. =) <--Sarcasm if you couldn't tell also. Hah.

The event will go on till friday. And if you really are that much in need, I can sneak in an extra day. :3 And please don't be rude to people, they are just trying to help you :/

"I" wasn't the rude one actually. Look at my original post then look at how I was talked down to. I'm taking time out of a FAMILY holiday to be on YOUR site Reb. Forgive me for being a little frickin' displeased that it's TEDIOUS and hard for me to do. I'm sure if I overly /emphasized/ things /every/ time I talked to you. You would be just a /tad/ annoyed as well. Sorry for having displeasure and an opinion with something. Geez.

Would you like me to extend it to saturday? >.>
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpion Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:02 pm

Wow, calm down kazamagirl. Seriously, it's just a game.
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post  kazamagirl Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:03 pm

Rebsingh wrote:
kazamagirl wrote:
Rebsingh wrote:
kazamagirl wrote:
Pennywise wrote:

Would you like me to extend it to saturday? >.>

It's up to you really. I'd appreciate it since I doubt I'm going to be on at all tomorrow.
kazamagirl
kazamagirl

Back to top Go down

Post  kazamagirl Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:09 pm

Scorpion wrote:Wow, calm down kazamagirl. Seriously, it's just a game.

I say this as nicely as can be..but...Please don't even start with telling me to calm down. My last post wasn't even to anyone except Reb. Which he replied to...so as nicely as I can be when I say this...don't pipe in with useless comments. Would appreciate it if you didn't. Especially since I am 100% calm but irritated at taking time out of family time to even be on this site (Because I usually enjoy it so much)

I'm not even going to respond to anyone else after this about my subject, so I hope no one else decides to say anything about it. It's over and done with. Moving on now?
kazamagirl
kazamagirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpion Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:35 pm

5/20 corn. 15 to go!
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonTamerChris Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:39 pm

I'm working for my 2nd one, I have 11/20 for my 2nd one so it shouldn't be very far from now. Very Happy
DragonTamerChris
DragonTamerChris

Back to top Go down

Post  frozendreams Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:08 pm

only like 3 more i think till my second egg.

frozendreams

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpion Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:10 pm

13/20. 7 left! Very Happy
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post  frozendreams Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:23 pm

I'm having a bit of a problem i just bought a boy potion to try and make sure i definitely have a boy of the Turkey but there is no option on the egg or the hatchling, Do i have to wait till it actually has a gender before i can use the potion?.

frozendreams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonhatchling Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:30 pm

got 2 turkeys trying for a third. and a fourth once I get the third. I found it quite easy to get all the corn I have so far. all I did was stay on the first page and wait 7 minutes XD
Dragonhatchling
Dragonhatchling

https://sites.google.com/site/dragonhatchlingssite/home

Back to top Go down

Post  Atuin Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:54 pm

Already got two of my four and have about 6 corn for my third. Easier then I thought.

Atuin

Back to top Go down

Post  frozendreams Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:56 pm

I'm working on my 3rd but not sure if i'll be able to make it to getting my 4th.

frozendreams

Back to top Go down

Post  ChuChu Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:50 pm

I'm 11 corns into my second. Hoping to get it by bed time tonight. :3
ChuChu
ChuChu

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonTamerChris Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:53 pm

I think i'm 12 corn into the third. Very Happy

I want my phoenix turkey to gender faster. ;~;
DragonTamerChris
DragonTamerChris

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonhatchling Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:00 pm

15 into the fourth. stayed on the same front page all night XD yay lazy me!
Dragonhatchling
Dragonhatchling

https://sites.google.com/site/dragonhatchlingssite/home

Back to top Go down

Post  ChuChu Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:13 pm

12th corn with 12 users online .-. My timing's juuust perfect today.
ChuChu
ChuChu

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsingh Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:16 pm

ChuChu wrote:12th corn with 12 users online .-. My timing's juuust perfect today.
*rofls* XD How weird. 3 on 3, 8 on 8, 9 on 9 on 9, was it that? and now 12 on 12 XD
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChuChu Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:34 pm

Rebsingh wrote:
ChuChu wrote:12th corn with 12 users online .-. My timing's juuust perfect today.
*rofls* XD How weird. 3 on 3, 8 on 8, 9 on 9 on 9, was it that? and now 12 on 12 XD
Yup. Razz Maybe people are purposefully logging on/off when I find a corn. affraid ...Nah.
ChuChu
ChuChu

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyr76 Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:43 pm

Got my first turkey. Smile
Satyr76
Satyr76

Back to top Go down

Post  frozendreams Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:44 pm

ChuChu wrote:
Rebsingh wrote:
Yup. Razz Maybe people are purposefully logging on/off when I find a corn. affraid ...Nah.

there is all sorts of weird things that happen in the world and some believe its for a reason so maybe there is some reason for your weird timing on the corn counts.

frozendreams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next