Peacranes?

Go down

Should Peacranes be release?

Peacranes? I_vote_lcap67%Peacranes? I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 28 ]
Peacranes? I_vote_lcap33%Peacranes? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 14 ]
 
Total Votes : 42

Peacranes? Empty Peacranes?

Post  Rebsingh on Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:51 pm

This is just a major poll, no release or anything.

Should the peacranes be released?
(Link: https://avadopts.forumotion.com/creature-requests-f7/peacranes-my-own-creation-no-need-to-use-t170.htm )

They would be released as a black market creature (Around 30,000 - 55,000 GP)

What do you think? Adding a poll, so you can respond if you want... XD But please vote in the poll. Only responses via poll will be counted.
Poll will run for 10 days.


Last edited by Rebsingh on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:18 am; edited 2 times in total

_________________
Admin, Owner, and Developer of Avadopts.

~Rebsingh

6zuzie6 wrote:Yami: Pizza poopers, have you or your parents made them Rebsingh?
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1585
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 23
Location : Destroying Toes

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Peacranes? Empty Re: Peacranes?

Post  ChuChu on Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:24 pm

Clicking the link just takes me to the index. :/
ChuChu
ChuChu

Posts : 127
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Peacranes? Empty Re: Peacranes?

Post  DragonTamerChris on Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:26 pm

Chuchu, just look at the creatures request section and the first topic there should be the peacranes one.

_________________
Badgermole day is coming in a few months!

Peacranes? Banner1

Signature under construction...
DragonTamerChris
DragonTamerChris
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 526
Join date : 2010-10-02
Age : 21
Location : LOLZERS

Back to top Go down

Peacranes? Empty Re: Peacranes?

Post  ChuChu on Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:30 pm

Oh okay. Thanks. XD

ChuChu
ChuChu

Posts : 127
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Peacranes? Empty Re: Peacranes?

Post  Rebsingh on Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:38 pm

Fixed

_________________
Admin, Owner, and Developer of Avadopts.

~Rebsingh

6zuzie6 wrote:Yami: Pizza poopers, have you or your parents made them Rebsingh?
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1585
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 23
Location : Destroying Toes

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Peacranes? Empty Re: Peacranes?

Post  Mineya on Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:58 pm

They're very nice and all, I'd love to see them released eventually. But there are, like, fifty different species already existing in the Avatar world. Why are we making new ones already? We don't need them.

_________________
Peacranes? 348-1
。・:*:・°User Interaction Moderator at heart°・:*:・。
Peacranes? 3931599
Mineya
Mineya
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 633
Join date : 2010-09-06
Age : 33
Location : Fire Nation

Back to top Go down

Peacranes? Empty Peacranes?

Post  mblansett1 on Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:14 pm

i like them i kinda like see them in the air temple maybe a male or the female and then you buy the other gender in the black market.

mblansett1

Posts : 52
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 44
Location : winchester, in, usa

Back to top Go down

Peacranes? Empty Re: Peacranes?

Post  DragonTamerChris on Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:18 pm

I hope you can buy them in the rare and exotic creatures because now the pirates are starting to lose money. =O

They need more merchandise. (plus I have the money to buy them)

I love these sprites that seph made. <3

_________________
Badgermole day is coming in a few months!

Peacranes? Banner1

Signature under construction...
DragonTamerChris
DragonTamerChris
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 526
Join date : 2010-10-02
Age : 21
Location : LOLZERS

Back to top Go down

Peacranes? Empty Re: Peacranes?

Post  user560 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:12 am

I would really like them but like Mineya said i think that we first have to release existing avatar creatures.
user560
user560

Posts : 913
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 23
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Peacranes? Empty Re: Peacranes?

Post  DemonAshley on Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:26 am

sounds good to me. Very Happy
DemonAshley
DemonAshley

Posts : 83
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 26
Location : Netherlands

http://demonashley.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Peacranes? Empty Re: Peacranes?

Post  Lirabet on Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:50 pm

Sounds bad to me. Razz

Look at DragCave site. Dragons, dragons and nothing but dragons. No elephants, no birds, no cats, no unicorns. Why? Because that's Dragon Cave. For dragons only.
This is Avadopts site. For creatures from Avatar cartoons and comics only. Other creatures must have another home - Squiby or something else.
We don't need them here.
Lirabet
Lirabet

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-09-29
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

Peacranes? Empty Re: Peacranes?

Post  Ninpok on Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:41 pm

I see it like Lirabet.
Maybe in the future, if we have many avatar-creatures and they are not enough, then we could think of adding some that dont exist in the avatar world.
Ninpok
Ninpok

Posts : 118
Join date : 2010-10-08
Age : 25
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Peacranes? Empty Re: Peacranes?

Post  DragonTamerChris on Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:43 pm

Lirabet wrote:Sounds bad to me. Razz

Look at DragCave site. Dragons, dragons and nothing but dragons. No elephants, no birds, no cats, no unicorns. Why? Because that's Dragon Cave. For dragons only.
This is Avadopts site. For creatures from Avatar cartoons and comics only. Other creatures must have another home - Squiby or something else.
We don't need them here.

*cough dinosaur's *cough*
there isn't many avatar creatures plus already non avatar creatures came to this site.

Undead platypus bears, red blood cells and the upcoming phoenx turkey's.

While your point you made is a good one, there are a few things wrong with it.

But lol this isn't a debate and it's no wonder why rebs was conflicted at first. :s

_________________
Badgermole day is coming in a few months!

Peacranes? Banner1

Signature under construction...
DragonTamerChris
DragonTamerChris
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 526
Join date : 2010-10-02
Age : 21
Location : LOLZERS

Back to top Go down

Peacranes? Empty Re: Peacranes?

Post  Rebsingh on Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:28 pm

And if the poll does end in Yes, they will be released when there are no more avatar creatures left.

_________________
Admin, Owner, and Developer of Avadopts.

~Rebsingh

6zuzie6 wrote:Yami: Pizza poopers, have you or your parents made them Rebsingh?
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1585
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 23
Location : Destroying Toes

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Peacranes? Empty Re: Peacranes?

Post  Mineya on Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:21 pm

DragonTamerChris wrote:there isn't many avatar creatures plus already non avatar creatures came to this site.

Undead platypus bears, red blood cells and the upcoming phoenx turkey's.

That isn't necessarily a good argument either, because the whole point that they're/we're trying to make states that, although those creatures are very nice, they should have waited too. Your argument can't be "Well, we already did it once, therefore we can do it again."

_________________
Peacranes? 348-1
。・:*:・°User Interaction Moderator at heart°・:*:・。
Peacranes? 3931599
Mineya
Mineya
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 633
Join date : 2010-09-06
Age : 33
Location : Fire Nation

Back to top Go down

Peacranes? Empty Re: Peacranes?

Post  DragonTamerChris on Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:29 pm

Mineya wrote:
DragonTamerChris wrote:there isn't many avatar creatures plus already non avatar creatures came to this site.

Undead platypus bears, red blood cells and the upcoming phoenx turkey's.

That isn't necessarily a good argument either, because the whole point that they're/we're trying to make states that, although those creatures are very nice, they should have waited too. Your argument can't be "Well, we already did it once, therefore we can do it again."

:/

I think the only real reason I want these creatures right now is because we don't have many black market creatures. (in fact that is the only reason I want them other then that I like the sprites.)

_________________
Badgermole day is coming in a few months!

Peacranes? Banner1

Signature under construction...
DragonTamerChris
DragonTamerChris
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 526
Join date : 2010-10-02
Age : 21
Location : LOLZERS

Back to top Go down

Peacranes? Empty Re: Peacranes?

Post  Mineya on Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:34 pm

More black market creatures is definitely a worthwhile cause! But instead of pushing for the spriters to make new creatures altogether, maybe people should be going to the Creatures section and clamoring for animals like the lizard parrot (or whatever it's called), the eelhound or the unagi, which would be great for the BM.
(I know that people have already willingly put together sketches and whatnot for new creatures, but frankly, no one asked them to do that, they could have just as easily chosen to sketch out a creature that already exists. ;) )

_________________
Peacranes? 348-1
。・:*:・°User Interaction Moderator at heart°・:*:・。
Peacranes? 3931599
Mineya
Mineya
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 633
Join date : 2010-09-06
Age : 33
Location : Fire Nation

Back to top Go down

Peacranes? Empty Re: Peacranes?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum