Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reward for Inviting

5 posters

Go down

Reward for Inviting Empty Reward for Inviting

Post  Ninpok Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:25 am

I thought of a reward for inviting people.
What i mean is:

if you register there is a box where you can put in a name. if I invite somebody now, the person could write my name in there and I would get a reward. Maybe some gp or a creature you can only get through this.

Of course you would have to check if the one who registers is a "real" person, maybe by checking the IP-adress and only giving the reward if this Ip-adress isnt in use already.

What do you think of this Idea?

and, would it be possible to check if it is a real person and not a second account for someone?

Ninpok
Ninpok

Back to top Go down

Reward for Inviting Empty Re: Reward for Inviting

Post  snowfirez Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:22 pm

this is a quite a good idea but you need to consider several factors...
what if the person you invited is your siblings or family members who use the same wireless internet connection? then all the IP addresses would be the same
or what if you invited friends from college or school who use the internet connection in that particular college or school? same thing again all the IP addresses would be the same right?
correct me if i m wrong...
also not everyone would be able to convince people to join because not many people are interested in clickable games...
furthermore all of us have lifes outside the internet (busy with work/school)
as a result i think it would not be fair if certain creatures are only obtainable through inviting...
but i wouldnt mind that much if the rewards were GPs
snowfirez
snowfirez

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsingh Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:30 pm

u have food points, snow...

This isnt just a clickable site, minigames are coming soon 8D
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Reward for Inviting Empty Re:

Post  bluebell_rose Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:47 pm

I don't think it's a good idea. Most sites and places hate referral links. Let me tell you an example.
Marapets have referral links, and rewards for getting xxx referrals. Well their players go all over the place getting referrals and annoying the heck out of everyone. Do you want that to happen? It is bound to happen. And not only that we'll have people go OH NO! Not another avadopts referral link player! Wink That's what generally happened with marapets. So no based on a previous example. this isn't a good idea. In fact it's a horrible idea. All you'll get is annoying members of other sites and possibly have a few refuse to join because of the begging. The best way to recruit is to have the adorable pets in forum sigs, or go click at click exchanges and spread the love of the game around. Not intrusive and lets people join on their own terms not being begged to join

bluebell_rose

bluebell_rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninpok Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:03 pm

Okay, i see, this was a bad idea.
Rebsingh, you can close or delete this topic.. ^^"
Ninpok
Ninpok

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonTamerChris Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:13 pm