Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cooldown Timer?

5 posters

Go down

Cooldown Timer? Empty Cooldown Timer?

Post  Mineya Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:27 pm

Is something up with the cooldown for leveling? I'm going around clicking people's pets on my campus wireless, and the last time I did this was yesterday (a little less than 24 hours ago), and for most of these pets, I'm getting the "You have already leveled up this creature. Please try again within 12 hours." message. Is it a higher cooldown time, now?
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Cooldown Timer? Empty Re: Cooldown Timer?

Post  Osi Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:00 pm

maybe they were clicked by someone else with a different account?

Osi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:21 pm

Oh, true... that didn't occur to me! Big campus, lotta people. :x Although the list of Avadopts users is still fairly small, so I'd be really surprised if someone else here goes to the same university as me...
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  Osi Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:51 pm

might be a professor that is keeping secrets. lol

Osi

Back to top Go down

Post  Requieum Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:00 pm

The same thing happened to me too. I normally open a person's entire scroll in tabs to give clicks, but it was telling me I already interacted with all of them. I found if that I clicked just on the first creature on their scroll it would work, and then could go and click on everything else on their scroll. *shrugs* Go figure, lol.

It's not really an answer to why it's happening, but maybe it'll work for you too.
Requieum
Requieum

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:03 pm

Requieum wrote:The same thing happened to me too. I normally open a person's entire scroll in tabs to give clicks, but it was telling me I already interacted with all of them. I found if that I clicked just on the first creature on their scroll it would work, and then could go and click on everything else on their scroll. *shrugs* Go figure, lol.

That's so weird, because for me, it seemed like ONLY the first creature in their zoo would work, and then 9 out of 10 times none of the others would.

I have a very specific process for clicking, so if one zoo has cooled down for me, then they all should have, because I click them one right after the other. But sometimes one will work, and the next five won't, and then one will, and the next ten won't, etc. etc.
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  kazamagirl Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:10 am

Mineya wrote:
Requieum wrote:The same thing happened to me too. I normally open a person's entire scroll in tabs to give clicks, but it was telling me I already interacted with all of them. I found if that I clicked just on the first creature on their scroll it would work, and then could go and click on everything else on their scroll. *shrugs* Go figure, lol.

That's so weird, because for me, it seemed like ONLY the first creature in their zoo would work, and then 9 out of 10 times none of the others would.

I have a very specific process for clicking, so if one zoo has cooled down for me, then they all should have, because I click them one right after the other. But sometimes one will work, and the next five won't, and then one will, and the next ten won't, etc. etc.

I've had the same problem actually.
kazamagirl
kazamagirl

Back to top Go down

Post  ignite444 Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:16 am

Hm, hasn't happened to me since I have been clicking over 24 hours, but I will see what happens tomorrow when I click.
ignite444
ignite444

Back to top Go down

Post  kazamagirl Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:05 am

ignite444 wrote:Hm, hasn't happened to me since I have been clicking over 24 hours, but I will see what happens tomorrow when I click.

I haven;t clicked for like 1-2 days sometimes and get the already been clicked message. No one else uses my connection since it's a personal home one that's secure.
kazamagirl
kazamagirl

Back to top Go down

Post  ignite444 Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:11 am

Weird... Try clearing your cache and see if that helps. If not, it is probably a site problem.
ignite444
ignite444

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum