Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frustrated with dragons

4 posters

Go down

Frustrated with dragons Empty Frustrated with dragons

Post  nightowl Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:40 pm

Every time I buy a dragon egg it's male! I'm trying to get a female. Right now I feel like walking away from the site for good because of this. and My one female bred once on the 8th, it's now the 16th, which is 8 days later, and she still can't breed! Not that she had an egg the last time, she didn't! I am really so ticked off with this.
nightowl
nightowl

Back to top Go down

Frustrated with dragons Empty Re: Frustrated with dragons

Post  Rebsingh Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:41 pm

This isn't a questions or help. Please don't get frustrated at something that I didn't do. Its no glitch, just your luck. You'll get one, don't worry.
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  user560 Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:57 pm

Be happy that you can buy a dragon.
I still can't.
user560
user560

Back to top Go down

Post  PhazonDragon Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:54 pm

Instead of raging on the forums about how you're going to leave if you can't get a female dragon, why not try asking politely around to see if anyone will give you a female dragon? There's no need to leave a site because it isn't working the way you want it to. It's your luck. You can even look to trade a male for a female. Just calm down, really.
PhazonDragon
PhazonDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  nightowl Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:40 am

Sorry, People. Just having a bad, bad day here in RL. Not going anywhere for long, just have to handle some unpleasant stuff. My apologies.
nightowl
nightowl

Back to top Go down

Post  user560 Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:02 am

Well, okay.
I understand that :3
user560
user560

Back to top Go down

Post  nightowl Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:16 am

The question I meant to ask before my ID kicked in was: are genders determined at a 50/50 percent chance of getting males or females, (which is probably the case), or is it skewed slightly as in 40/60 with there being less of a chance of getting females than males? (This is true in some other sites because they don't want to have too many of certain species (according to what someone told me). Having less females would mean having less creatures born, etc. etc.

I love breeding creatures and would love to have mates for all my dragons so I could randomly drop the resulting eggs in the adoption shack for others on the site to enjoy (I'm not trying to horde them). Ah, well. the point is moot now since there are major revisions/upgrades coming, so I will be extremely thankful if I even have a dragon left when things resume. If not, there's always the Pirates Market.

Now I'm off to bed; too much to deal with tomorrow and I can't really sleep with all that RL crap hanging over my head. You can lock this thread now and throw away the key. I promise to be much better behaved in the future (My hubby said it was hormones going crazy; he could be right). Night, all. Again, sorry, Reb; you have a great site here and I truly love it. The potential is phenomenal. Smile
nightowl
nightowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down