Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Platypus bear shows up as a red orb and doesn't exist

4 posters

Go down

Platypus bear shows up as a red orb and doesn't exist Empty Platypus bear shows up as a red orb and doesn't exist

Post  seranata Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:05 pm

http://www.avadopts.com/view.php?code=7610

My list name is seranata, I clicked on a platypus bear, abandoned it and got this thing. It take up an egg spot and I can do nothing with it. Help?

seranata

Back to top Go down

Platypus bear shows up as a red orb and doesn't exist Empty Re: Platypus bear shows up as a red orb and doesn't exist

Post  calankh Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:20 pm

Any news on this? I just tried to level it (as I've been doing daily since sera got it) and got the following message:

"You are trying to level up a glitched creature. Your IP Address and username have been recorded and your actions will start being monitored."

prior to just now, it gave me some messy garbage code and told me I gained 15 GP.

I'm not sure why I'm being watched for trying to level a friend's pets, but this is confusing.

calankh

Back to top Go down

Platypus bear shows up as a red orb and doesn't exist Empty Re: Platypus bear shows up as a red orb and doesn't exist

Post  Rebsingh Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:26 pm

You know what? I can't do anything about it. You need to tell me exactly what happened to the best of your ability, only then will I be able to help you. Sorry for sounding harsh, but I'm getting sick of people having problems and not telling me how it happened. I'm not god. I don't know all that goes on.
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  calankh Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:04 am

Rebsingh wrote:You know what? I can't do anything about it. You need to tell me exactly what happened to the best of your ability, only then will I be able to help you. Sorry for sounding harsh, but I'm getting sick of people having problems and not telling me how it happened. I'm not god. I don't know all that goes on.

I thought that was what we were doing. What more information do you need? Sera clicked a platy bear, tried to abandon it, and it became a red orb. I don't know what other information she could give, but if you have something in mind, please elaborate.

As for my issue, I opened the level up link (using snaplinks) in the same way I've done for the past few days. usually I get something that looks like a mysql error (I don't usually pay it much attention, but I've seen it on platy bears before, though at the moment I'm having issues replicating it), and it said I was given my 15 gp. Today it gave the message I quoted above. There was nothing else showing on the page.

Last edited by calankh on Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total

calankh

Back to top Go down

Post  KonayukiSpirit Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:06 am

Maybe it's a glitch. And that glitch turned out to be a huge problem? D:
KonayukiSpirit
KonayukiSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  calankh Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:21 am

yep, seems that way. deleting the critter would solve the problem, if that's possible?

calankh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsingh Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:47 am

Abandoned a creature would never turn it into something else. She isn't giving me all the information that I need.
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum