Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zoos on map?

5 posters

Go down

Zoos on map? Empty Zoos on map?

Post  Atem Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:56 pm

I thought that you could put your zoo on a map (a different map or on the explore map).

This may be one of the ways it might work:

One, you can have an option whether you want your zoo on the map or not in public.

Two, there would be a village in each nation (just one...) like a little village (hidden link) on the nation land somewhere.
With villages, you will be put in of a village based on your starter bending. (Ex: If you choosed water, you'd be put in the Water Tribe village, if you choose Firebending - you'd be put in the Fire Nation village, etc.)

Three, if you're an Airbender and want to move to another village - you could do that with lots of GP (I say maybe 10k? or maybe more). This can also work for other benders too.

Four, if you click on a villlage - you'd see houses to user's zoos. That way, you can click on them and go right to their Zoo page.

Five, different house looks choices or even customize of what you want it to look like. (Ex: Roof could be black and plain or with tiles, the wall of the house can be built with bricks or wood or stones. The door could have a window or not and whichever color it may be). of course it'll have different colors and materals for different house looks. This would cost GP too to change a house look.
A bigger house shows a big Zoo (depends on the number of creatures they have).
A default house would be here too for those that would save up GP for their own house.

What you think? Smile

Atem

Back to top Go down

Zoos on map? Empty Re: Zoos on map?

Post  DragonTamerChris Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:58 pm

The idea sounds a bit hard to code, But it sounds very epic and will be awsome if implented in avadopts. Very Happy
DragonTamerChris
DragonTamerChris

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:06 pm

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing this happen when the site gets older and bigger, but for now, new quests and new creatures should be the priority.
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  PhazonDragon Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:19 pm

I like the idea of 'houses' but not necessarily the 'house' part. I mean... it's a Zoo. Not a house? But yeah. Maybe you go to the person's zoo, and it's a giant thing like so:
Zoos on map? Avazoo

And clicking on a certain part will take you to that group of creatures in that person's zoo. Of course, this is kinda.. complex, and can be a bit annoying to code, but I think it would be interesting. And even a way to sort creatures. So that people aren't waiting hours for one zoo to load 300+ creatures... :/ But anyway. Just an idea. I wouldn't care if it was implemented or not. Myself, I'd be fine with pages (sections, exhibits?) for the zoo. But meh. -shrugs-

But having one image link to everyone's zoo is kinda hard, especially since Avadopts is growing, and there are so many other users that are not on the forums... Linking to everyone's zoo in one image (even if it's just the earth nation members) would be hard, and a bit cramped.

Unless, that's definitely not what you're suggesting at all.

But like Mineya mentioned, I'd rather see new creatures and quests (I'm running out of things to do... D:) instead of this implemented.
PhazonDragon
PhazonDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  ignite444 Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:56 pm

I suggested the idea of a User Map to Rebs some time ago, but it wasn't anything this complex. O.o
ignite444
ignite444

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum