Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it possible for my daughter to join if we share a computer?

3 posters

Go down

Is it possible for my daughter to join if we share a computer? Empty Is it possible for my daughter to join if we share a computer?

Post  nightowl Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:55 pm

Is it possible for my daughter to join if we share a single computer?

My daughter Raven loves collecting and she wants to join but I don't know if our sharing one computer would violate the one account rules. It would have the same isp address. Some collectable sites allow it; some don't. Thought I'd ask first before she gets her hopes up. (If you need more info, she's 16 and a hard-working high school student.)
nightowl
nightowl

Back to top Go down

Is it possible for my daughter to join if we share a computer? Empty Re: Is it possible for my daughter to join if we share a computer?

Post  Rebsingh Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:01 pm

nightowl wrote:Is it possible for my daughter to join if we share a single computer?

My daughter Raven loves collecting and she wants to join but I don't know if our sharing one computer would violate the one account rules. It would have the same isp address. Some collectable sites allow it; some don't. Thought I'd ask first before she gets her hopes up. (If you need more info, she's 16 and a hard-working high school student.)
Sure, just use a different email address. Smile
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Is it possible for my daughter to join if we share a computer? Empty Re: Is it possible for my daughter to join if we share a computer?

Post  nightowl Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:05 pm

Yes, she has her own email. I'll logout and let her lose on the site. She loves dragons. Laughing
nightowl
nightowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsingh Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:38 pm

nightowl wrote:Yes, she has her own email. I'll logout and let her lose on the site. She loves dragons. Laughing
You both can play... XD Or just let her play for now? o.O Razz
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  user560 Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:15 am

But you can't click eachothers creatures becouse it would say that you already clicked it.
I that with my sister and we don't even share a computer...
user560
user560

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum