Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What you do on Avadopts?

+5
Celevon
nightowl
user560
PhazonDragon
Atem
9 posters

Go down

What do you do on Avadopts?

What you do on Avadopts? I_vote_lcap15%What you do on Avadopts? I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 17 ]
What you do on Avadopts? I_vote_lcap22%What you do on Avadopts? I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 25 ]
What you do on Avadopts? I_vote_lcap27%What you do on Avadopts? I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 31 ]
What you do on Avadopts? I_vote_lcap10%What you do on Avadopts? I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 11 ]
What you do on Avadopts? I_vote_lcap17%What you do on Avadopts? I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 19 ]
What you do on Avadopts? I_vote_lcap9%What you do on Avadopts? I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 10 ]
What you do on Avadopts? I_vote_lcap0%What you do on Avadopts? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 114

What you do on Avadopts? Empty What you do on Avadopts?

Post  Atem Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:57 pm

Since Avadopts is kinda lowof creatures (just saying) but with around 3,000 creatures in existence, what do you do?

I catch eggs from the nations and hatch them and let them grow upor freeze them. I do some collecting.

'd like to get 2 adult males and 2 adult females ofeach species at the minimum. Also 1 ungendered, 1 male, and 1 female frozens of each species at the minimum. Then I level-up for GPs and also breed 2nd gens.I also try to think up names for my 40 something critters now.

I also stalk the Abandoned Island for goodies like yesterday - a few hatchies was dropped.

So - What do yu do on Avadopts?

EDIT: Added a poll!

Last edited by Atem on Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding poll)

Atem

Back to top Go down

What you do on Avadopts? Empty Re: What you do on Avadopts?

Post  PhazonDragon Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:46 am

I collect mostly, along with level up for GP, but I also have tried a little bit of breeding that hasn't gotten me anywhere. |D

Hunting for rares I feel is going to come up later, when there are more members, and more creatures to collect. Now it's not that much of a challenge, and I've gotten rather lucky in finding some after two refreshes of a page. -shrug- I'm more into collecting more creatures. Why? I'unno. It's fun? XD
PhazonDragon
PhazonDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  user560 Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:04 am

Hunt for rares, do some collecting, level-up a bunch for GP, breed and stalk the Abandned Island.
Thats all i do :3
user560
user560

Back to top Go down

Post  nightowl Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:56 am

I do a little of everything (with the current exception being breeding - I haven't done that yet but will once I have dragons). I'm a collector so I have at least a dozen of all available map-area creatures, hoping to make 6 pairs so there won't be any interbreeding. I also like clicking other people's creatures to level them up. I want to get into a routine so I can "farm" enough gold to buy starter creatures from the Pirates.

I have a female fox and female sea serpent so I'd like to get them a partner to breed with. Hopefully the dragons will make successful pairs. I like quests (usually) but find these ones are hard on my eyes. Finding the fox was relatively easy compared to finding the "island" quests - which I still haven't completed because I clicked on the "finds" more than once and the LT won't give me the gift. Bummer!

So far this site is off to a surprising start (in a good way). I'm looking forward to see what comes next! cheers
nightowl
nightowl

Back to top Go down

What you do on Avadopts? Empty Re: What do you do on Avadopts?

Post  Celevon Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:52 pm

I collect for the most part. I also do a lot of clicking so I can earn enough GP for critters at the Black Market. I also do the quests. I haven't started breeding yet as I'm waiting for my dragons to grow. I wish there were more animals other than what are available right now.

Celevon
Celevon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninpok Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:45 am

Gosh, stalking the AP is great,

i just got a Sky Bison egg!!
Ninpok
Ninpok

Back to top Go down

Post  user560 Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:02 am

Wow, you're so lucky ! Shocked
user560
user560

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninpok Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:32 am

Yeah, i just ask me, who would abandon a little Bison? Hes not bred, has no parents..
Ninpok
Ninpok

Back to top Go down

Post  oakash Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:56 pm

Just joined, so I don't know what the rares are yet, but I imagine I will spend a lot of my time hunting for them Very Happy

oakash

Back to top Go down

Post  DemonAshley Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:03 pm

currently:
hunt rares
click for GP
Name my creatures
oh and breeding!
Very Happy

Last edited by DemonAshley on Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
DemonAshley
DemonAshley

http://demonashley.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Magickoi Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:17 pm

Mine for GP, stalk the trading post. The usual. ;D
Magickoi
Magickoi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum