Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I suggest you get better at keeping trolls out

5 posters

Go down

I suggest you get better at keeping trolls out Empty I suggest you get better at keeping trolls out

Post  gallowsCalibratorReturns Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:33 pm

Because right now you're so fucking fail, it's pathetic. I'm not even proficient in coding and bots and complicated things. I'm a level one troll. They don't come much easier to thwart than me. And yet you can't even keep ME out. What does that say about YOU? Really?

You didn't really think banning me would get rid of me, did you? You're fucking pathetic. Try again. ;D

gallowsCalibratorReturns

Back to top Go down

I suggest you get better at keeping trolls out Empty Re: I suggest you get better at keeping trolls out

Post  perpetualFreefall Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:40 pm

Level 1.5 for having friends that DO know about that stuff.

perpetualFreefall

Back to top Go down

I suggest you get better at keeping trolls out Empty Re: I suggest you get better at keeping trolls out

Post  lordofseas Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:45 pm

*yawns*

So, really, you have nothing better to do than sit, and annoy us? What a pathetic life you must have. You're like a fly. You're rather irrelevant. So just go away.
lordofseas
lordofseas

Back to top Go down

Post  UBFunkaneer Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:50 pm

I would suggest actually trying not to get caught. It took Madoff over ten years to get caught. Iceman stole two million credit card numbers before he was subdued. And you post saying on how pathetic you are? I suggest you get better at keeping trolls out Icon_razz You make me laugh.
UBFunkaneer
UBFunkaneer

Back to top Go down

Post  perpetualFreefall Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:56 pm

We're not the ones who are so butthurt over being b& from DC AND MM that we had to make a ripoff site with the same layout. =D

@second poster: It's called a proxy you moron. The point of trolling is to be obvious. We can come back whenever we please.

perpetualFreefall

Back to top Go down

Post  UBFunkaneer Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:57 pm

Dude, you posted saying how pathetic you are. That means you are proven to be a failure on all grounds.
UBFunkaneer
UBFunkaneer

Back to top Go down

Post  perpetualFreefall Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:59 pm

And... that didn't make sense. We're not the pathetic ones, we're just having some fun. The enter existence of this site screams of butthurt and pathetic.

perpetualFreefall

Back to top Go down

Post  lordofseas Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:00 pm

perpetualFreefall wrote:We're not the ones who are so butthurt over being b& from DC AND MM that we had to make a ripoff site with the same layout. =D

@second poster: It's called a proxy you moron. The point of trolling is to be obvious. We can come back whenever we please.

I know exactly what it's called. I know exactly how to do it. The thing is, I choose not to be a complete moron. Unlike you. I choose to be civilized. Unlike you. And most of all, I choose to be intelligent. Unlike you.
lordofseas
lordofseas

Back to top Go down

Post  lordofseas Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:00 pm

perpetualFreefall wrote:And... that didn't make sense. We're not the pathetic ones, we're just having some fun. The enter existence of this site screams of butthurt and pathetic.

Why are you complaining of butthurt so much? Is it because you've have something stuck up there, like your head?
lordofseas
lordofseas

Back to top Go down

Post  UBFunkaneer Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:01 pm

enter existance? Seriously? It's utter existance. Looks like self-esteem isn't the only thing of yours that fails...

P.S. Actually, if that fun was a bit more illegal, you could be put on trial for "Maliscous Mischief".
UBFunkaneer
UBFunkaneer

Back to top Go down

Post  gallowsCalibratorReturns Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:10 pm

It's fun to troll. Plus, Reb is a thieving asshole, who ripped off DC, stole from neopets, and broke google ads' rules. I have no pity for him. It feels good knowing that I'm pissing such a pathetic loser off. And anyway, I'm bored. XD

Oh, and I forgot to mention the obvious: he stole from avatar too. XD

Last edited by gallowsCalibratorReturns on Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

gallowsCalibratorReturns

Back to top Go down

Post  lordofseas Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:11 pm

gallowsCalibratorReturns wrote:It's fun to troll. Plus, Reb is a thieving asshole, who ripped off DC, stole from neopets, and broke google ads' rules. I have no pity for him. It feels good knowing that I'm pissing such a pathetic loser off. And anyway, I'm bored. XD

My leg's bored. Can you troll that, too?
lordofseas
lordofseas

Back to top Go down

Post  KonayukiSpirit Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:13 pm

O_o What lulz. Keep amusing me, perpetual and galleow. ^^

I've been rather bored lately, too.

Topic closed! ^^
KonayukiSpirit
KonayukiSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum