Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eelhounds/ started already, no help needed so far. Thank you

5 posters

Go down

Eelhounds/ started already, no help needed so far.  Thank you Empty Eelhounds/ started already, no help needed so far. Thank you

Post  Dragonhatchling Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:36 pm

I've wanted to do this for so long and have found time.
I've already started the sketches for this and will work on the sprites. If I need help, I'll say so, ok? Thank you.
Dragonhatchling
Dragonhatchling

https://sites.google.com/site/dragonhatchlingssite/home

Back to top Go down

Eelhounds/ started already, no help needed so far.  Thank you Empty Re: Eelhounds/ started already, no help needed so far. Thank you

Post  Rebsingh Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:11 pm

Cool! Can't wait to see. You can post the sketches if you want people to see. ^^ And I might want to see before you go through a bunch of work. Razz
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Eelhounds/ started already, no help needed so far.  Thank you Empty Re: Eelhounds/ started already, no help needed so far. Thank you

Post  Dragonhatchling Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:21 pm

I'm fixing the sketches right now and I've misplaced the egg sprite which I have almost finished... forgetful brain is forget no?
Dragonhatchling
Dragonhatchling

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonhatchling Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:18 pm

sketches of hatchling 1 and 2. 1 is the lopsided one that looks like it's upside down... I'll rotate these soon once my scanner decides to work better... barely got it to work this time and I'm not sure why it quit working on me- I'll fix it.
Eelhounds/ started already, no help needed so far.  Thank you Eelhound1-2 Click image for the full size since it was too big for here and got cut off a bit... and it's bigger than this one, trust me Cool

no clue why it's so small.... was big when I uploaded it and it didn't have a thumbnail thing.... I'll try and fix that. BIGGER!!! YAY! I fixed it. I do think it's too big though.... aw well, you guys get a good look at the first 2 stages of the eel hound that I plan on doing better.
Dragonhatchling
Dragonhatchling

Back to top Go down

Post  ignite444 Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:41 am

Those are very nice! Can't wait to see it finished. Very Happy
ignite444
ignite444

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonhatchling Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:55 pm

I've been working on the upside down picture in that last post (the one that's not really sideways) as the stage 1 hatchie. I've been working on it's sprite but it's been taking a little while due to my schedule with band/school taking over my life. I work on it every chance I get though! I've also been working on the adult sketches too, just my scanner broke and I've yet to finish it to begin with. But, I will get it done, promise.
Dragonhatchling
Dragonhatchling

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninpok Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:30 pm

am i allowed to work on them?
Ninpok
Ninpok

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsingh Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:08 pm

Ninpok wrote:am i allowed to work on them?
No, this is already being worked on, so don't worry about it.
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ignite444 Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:48 pm

Haven't seen Dragonhatchling around for a while though. :/
ignite444
ignite444

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsingh Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:55 pm

ignite444 wrote:Haven't seen Dragonhatchling around for a while though. :/
Don't worry, dragonhatchling is communicating through PM with me.
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ignite444 Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:30 pm

Ah OK.
ignite444
ignite444

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninpok Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:32 am

ok, then i wont d that =]

enough other creatures to amke, though.. xD
Ninpok
Ninpok

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonhatchling Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:22 pm

yes I'm still working on them, I've just been a little busy... every chance I get though I work on them and I now have my scanner fixed to the adult form(s) should be around for me to work on as well once i tune up a few things.

sorry for not updating this in a while, once i have the first stage hatchling finished I'll put it here to show...

I'm sorry for not letting not many know either... but sometimes sorry isn't enough for things, hopefully here it will be.
Dragonhatchling
Dragonhatchling

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonTamerChris Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:13 pm

It's okay, I hope we get to see some progress soon. ^^
DragonTamerChris
DragonTamerChris

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonhatchling Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:21 pm

I'm sorry for not being here for so long but I'm posting this to let you know I'm nearly finished with the first sprite, life has just been making it harder to get things done with school getting closer each day to the end (and parents not allowing me on...) but I am still able to work on these, it just might take a bit longer than I wanted.

I'll apologize early for taking so long but I will get these finished, promise. (hopefully quicker than it seems it will be too, that's what I'm pushing for with still good quality) Smile

Look at schedule for week: Tonight- work on it more and if not finished try too tomorrow
Tuesday through Friday- school during day and then homework/study and then take tests the next day and maybe a chance to work on it in there if parents allow
Friday night- chance to work on it again and if not, will certainly try Saturday all day and Sunday all day
------
it's a little rough right now but I'm fixing it and fine tuning. Smile
Dragonhatchling
Dragonhatchling

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum