Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Avadopts Forums

3 posters

Go down

New Avadopts Forums Empty New Avadopts Forums

Post  DragonTamerChris Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:53 am

I'd like to announce that the Avadopts forum is now hosted on a new forum hoster! We did this because there were a few major problems with this forum. The forum is located here: http://forums.avadopts.com/index.php?act=idx Very Happy

If you notice on the forum there are quite a few changes with it, such as description changes and a few new sections. I hope you enjoy them. Smile Some skins and different images for things such as quick reply will come soon, be sure to look at for them.

The only problem with these new forums is you have to re-join and a lot of topics need to be re-posted. I hope you all get used to these new forums and like the changes and the future changes that will come. (These forums will probably be around for a week or so and any topics that are posted in here will be locked, the link on Avadopts will be changed after we decide to close down these forums.)

(Please note that Yami and I are temporary Adminastrators, all of the staff that hasn't joined yet will be given the proper positions soon after they join.)

Last edited by DragonTamerChris on Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
DragonTamerChris
DragonTamerChris

Back to top Go down

New Avadopts Forums Empty Re: New Avadopts Forums

Post  KonayukiSpirit Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:10 am

Dtc, I think some boards in the Writing section might need to be rearranged/re-organized.

I think the fan-fiction on-topic should stay, but the off topic to go. basically, what's been bugging me is that the writing section has too many subforums. I think Fanfiction On-Topic should stay and Other to stay, but otherwise, that's all the section needs.

The reason is because the bottom part, the main forum of the section is going to lose it's purpose and yeah. Confusing, I know >.<

So, see what you can do? <:3
KonayukiSpirit
KonayukiSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  PhazonDragon Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:18 pm

Can't it just be generalized and have a section titled 'FanFiction'? Why does it have to be specifically Avatar fanfiction atm? Because while you might think that Other Fanfics aren't needed as a forum, there might a member (for example, myself) that wants to post other kinds of fanfic on the forums, as opposed to only Avatar fanfics.

Along that same vein though, Writing does have a lot of subforums. Why are there so many? We could probably strike all of those subforums and just leave it at a Writing forum. Because it's all writing anyway–why bother dividing it up further if it just gets too... diverse for such a small forum?
PhazonDragon
PhazonDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonTamerChris Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:46 pm

PhazonDragon wrote:Can't it just be generalized and have a section titled 'FanFiction'? Why does it have to be specifically Avatar fanfiction atm? Because while you might think that Other Fanfics aren't needed as a forum, there might a member (for example, myself) that wants to post other kinds of fanfic on the forums, as opposed to only Avatar fanfics.

Along that same vein though, Writing does have a lot of subforums. Why are there so many? We could probably strike all of those subforums and just leave it at a Writing forum. Because it's all writing anyway–why bother dividing it up further if it just gets too... diverse for such a small forum?

I agree, one writing forum should be all that's needed at the moment. Smile
DragonTamerChris
DragonTamerChris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down