Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reasons for the VL invasion --humourous thread---

2 posters

Go down

Reasons for the VL invasion --humourous thread--- Empty Reasons for the VL invasion --humourous thread---

Post  SilentSkieBlue Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:24 pm

So by now we all know that the Fire Nation has been stuck on Vulture Lions for some time, and for whatever reason Rebs hasn't gotten around to fixing it yet.

Here we will make jokes and puns and silly stories as to why the only creature a Zookeeper can get his/her hands on in that little Archipelago is a vulture lion.

Personally, I think that the introduction of the Vulture Lion as a large predator has produced an ecological imbalance, resulting in an overpopulation of VL's and a decline in the population of everything else. This should level itself out eventually, provided the rest of the creatures do not go extinct and the food source is removed, rendering the Fire Nation barren of all life.
(EG: I think the Vulture Lions are eating Toucan Puffins.)
SilentSkieBlue
SilentSkieBlue

Back to top Go down

Reasons for the VL invasion --humourous thread--- Empty Re: Reasons for the VL invasion --humourous thread---

Post  DragonTamerChris Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:42 pm

Lol the story I made up why the vulture griffens have been controlling the fire nation was they were breeding way too much and they drove off all the other creatures and they are attack all the fire nation towns and stuff stealing more food and reproducing more and more. XD

DragonTamerChris
DragonTamerChris

Back to top Go down