Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The results of a few years sans pokemon

Go down

The results of a few years sans pokemon Empty The results of a few years sans pokemon

Post  SilentSkieBlue Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:06 pm

Okay, I'm a Pokenerd. I'll say it right now.
I was not happy enough with any of the Gen4 pokemon to buy their games, and so there was a certain timeframe in which my pokemon love had to be filled in some other way.
So, I made up a generation of pokemon entirely out of fossils, and then another one when I ran out of ideas.
And then I sprited them. Not all of them, because some were lame, but quite a few of them.
Then I turned them into Squibies.
It was a long timeframe.
Here are some of my better sprites of them and better concepts in whole, the entire collection (though not updated with my improved spritng, JSYK) can be viewed on my DeviantArt (Tari-Idril) and/or my Squiby Account (SilentSkieBlue)
The results of a few years sans pokemon Bestworks
The Keeweef line, or at least Vercocant might get an honorary Dark subtype, because that seems to fit their natures. I'd add a subtype to the Biseer family, but the only suitable ones would be fighting and ground, and between the last three fire starters and Camerupt, I don't think I could forgive myself. Tadrizle and Anurain aren't part poison, just Delucomelas. If you couldn't tell, they're poison dart frogs. Why poison dart frogs? Because water/poison is a pretty epic combo (once you think about it) that's only EVER been used for Tentacool/cruel and Qwilfish, and Croagunk didn't quite do poison dart frogs justice.

Data on these guys:
Spoiler:

Sooo yeah. I do this stuff. A lot. And I made Willowhiss and Zomerine waaaaay before Victini and Pringlepuss came out, so their typing was unique at the time. *grumpyface*
SilentSkieBlue
SilentSkieBlue

Back to top Go down