Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SilentSkieBlue and her Affair with ComputerArts

3 posters

Go down

SilentSkieBlue and her Affair with ComputerArts Empty SilentSkieBlue and her Affair with ComputerArts

Post  SilentSkieBlue Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:35 pm

Ohai, I'm SilentSkieBlue.
I sprite--examples handy include the vulture lions on-site and my current avatar--and I have recently fallen in love with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator during my Graphics Design class, and am dreading the end of my semester but looking forward to college.
(The plan is currently to major in Graphics Design and minor in English)

To view a very rarely updated collection of my artwork in general, check out my DeviantArt--there I'm Tari-Idril, because that was before I picked my current alias.

Also, since I mentioned Photoshop and whatnot, I made a Firefox theme in the best color scheme EVER--if you're a Firefox user you can take a look at it by searching the phrase "redgray" in the personas search bar. Or better yet, click this. Mine's the one with all the circles made by "QuickSilver" I used a different alias there. Not sure I remember why. Anyway, I think it's pretty. Go take a look at it. Now.

I also write, but not very often because that takes some serious inspiration, dude. I've got a little novely thing I'm working on, which I don't plan to post, and a few poems that I'm going to have published at least in my schools literary magazine and anywhere else if they'll take it once I decided to send them out. Buuut if I have a dinky little non-fan related story or poem or something that's cute but not something that I'll have to worry about getting accused of plagiarizing later I'll let you guys read it.
SilentSkieBlue
SilentSkieBlue

Back to top Go down

SilentSkieBlue and her Affair with ComputerArts Empty Re: SilentSkieBlue and her Affair with ComputerArts

Post  Mirounga Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:16 pm

Wow very nice art SilentSkieBlue. Very nice. What a Face cheers Very Happy
Mirounga
Mirounga

Back to top Go down

SilentSkieBlue and her Affair with ComputerArts Empty Re: SilentSkieBlue and her Affair with ComputerArts

Post  user560 Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:52 am

Your art is beautiful ^^
I saw those DC dragons you made once when i searched on google, i always wondered who made them xd
user560
user560

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum