Cat Gator & Dragonfly--Complete, more or less =D

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Cat Gator & Dragonfly--Complete, more or less =D

Post  SilentSkieBlue on Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:32 pm



Edits properly sized~
I wasn't sure which left foot you were talking about, so I messed around with each of them a little bit, and I think that it looks okay. Of course, I've been working on these guys for a while, and working for too long will mess with your eyesight, so I've uploaded the other ones in case they looked better.
Old ones on top, new ones on bottom.

avatar
SilentSkieBlue

Posts : 152
Join date : 2010-11-25
Age : 25
Location : Preparing a kettle in which to stew your soul.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cat Gator & Dragonfly--Complete, more or less =D

Post  PhazonDragon on Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:36 pm

Ooo. Much better, with both feet on the dragonfly, actually. And the catgator's jaw looks better, though still a bit weird, but not as much as the original. I think I'm satisfied. C:
avatar
PhazonDragon

Posts : 611
Join date : 2010-09-20
Age : 26
Location : Orbiting Gallifrey in my TARDIS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cat Gator & Dragonfly--Complete, more or less =D

Post  Rebsingh on Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:50 pm

Ok, are these done? They can be added once descriptions are made (Unless I skipped over them.. o_O)... And I must know the zones. Are we doing multiple zones or just earth? Oyea, and we might open up the swamp zone.... so the catgators and screeching dodos will obviously go there :3 maybe the dragonfly can go there also? It can go in the air, swamp, and earth if you want. You will also have to tell me the rarities depending on the zone/creature. Wink

_________________
Admin, Owner, and Developer of Avadopts.

~Rebsingh

6zuzie6 wrote:Yami: Pizza poopers, have you or your parents made them Rebsingh?
avatar
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1585
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 22
Location : Destroying Toes

View user profile http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Cat Gator & Dragonfly--Complete, more or less =D

Post  SilentSkieBlue on Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:53 pm

Hmmm...Let me think. I think the Catgators should be fairly common in the swamp--to quote Sokka: "you've got a ton of those things running around here", but more rare if they're in the normal earth kingdom, since we only ever see them in the swamp. For the Dragonflies, I think they should be Air or Swamp-exclusive, but probably uncommon, since we only see them in the Zoo part of "Tales of Ba Sing Se". You can pick which zone/s, because real dragonflies live in swampy areas, but we have a limited number of official Avatar animals that could qualify as Air Nation, and they could fit that bill. I think I'm leaning toward the Earth for realism, but we have so many earth creatures possible and so few air...I'll let you make the final call, Rebs.

Descriptions ordered by Egg--S1--S2--Adult
(Feel free to change if you see fit)
Catgator:
--This egg is coated in something slimy...
--This hatchling has a habit of nibbling on things.
--~~You'll have to get it to stop, because it's started to get some pretty sharp teeth, and is getting too big for that habit. Maybe it'll mature soon...
--Catgators are the large, semi-aquatic predators of the swamps. In their natural habitat they eat nearly anything they can get their teeth on, excluding the oversized bugs. They use their large barbel whiskers to detect fish and other tasty morsels in the murky swamp water. While they may be aggressive to someone they don't know, Catgators can be quite docile and are kept as pets by people native to the swamp.

Dragonfly:
--This egg is kind of squishy.
--Daaawww, it hatched into a small lizardy-thing.
--~~And it's grown transparent, bug-like wings! It might grow-up soon!
--Possibly the smallest creature to bear the title of "dragon," the Dragonflies reach only close to two feet in length from nose to tail--though this is quite long when their width is considered. In the wild they typically shy away from people, making them and their eggs quite difficult to find. However, they can become quite brazen when raised in captivity and must be closely watched to make sure they don't harass visitors. They prefer to live and lay their eggs in moist areas, where the parasitic insects they eat are abundant.



All sound good to you?
avatar
SilentSkieBlue

Posts : 152
Join date : 2010-11-25
Age : 25
Location : Preparing a kettle in which to stew your soul.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cat Gator & Dragonfly--Complete, more or less =D

Post  Rebsingh on Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:47 pm

Sounds perfect. Smile These will probably be in the next release. Wink Just one thing, the catgator egg seems to be way too thin. o_O Can you give it some width? XD It looks kind of unnatural... And I LOVE the adult descriptions. Smile I'm thinking that I want to put these guys in the swamp just to stick them in their natural habitat. The swamp will be a separate location on the earth kingdom Smile So I guess both of these guys are going in the swamp, and catgators will be extremely rare in the Earth Kingdom. I would like you to give me the ratios for the swamp on how common the creatures are there. I was thinking this:
Screeching Dodo: 40%
Cat-gator: 35%
Dragonfly: 25%
How does that sound?

_________________
Admin, Owner, and Developer of Avadopts.

~Rebsingh

6zuzie6 wrote:Yami: Pizza poopers, have you or your parents made them Rebsingh?
avatar
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1585
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 22
Location : Destroying Toes

View user profile http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Cat Gator & Dragonfly--Complete, more or less =D

Post  DragonTamerChris on Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:18 pm

Rebs, isn't the iguana seal supposed to be one of the two creatures released in the next release? We were supposed to release it last release but you released the Buffalo Yak instead.

_________________
Badgermole day is coming in a few months!



Signature under construction...
avatar
DragonTamerChris
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 526
Join date : 2010-10-02
Age : 20
Location : LOLZERS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cat Gator & Dragonfly--Complete, more or less =D

Post  Rebsingh on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:14 pm

Yerp, they can be released also. Smile Oh, and zone adding codes are almost fixed and vulture lions will be super rare. Smile

_________________
Admin, Owner, and Developer of Avadopts.

~Rebsingh

6zuzie6 wrote:Yami: Pizza poopers, have you or your parents made them Rebsingh?
avatar
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1585
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 22
Location : Destroying Toes

View user profile http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Cat Gator & Dragonfly--Complete, more or less =D

Post  user560 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:23 am

For how long will vulture lions be rare ?
avatar
user560

Posts : 913
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 22
Location : Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cat Gator & Dragonfly--Complete, more or less =D

Post  DragonTamerChris on Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:31 am

user560 wrote:For how long will vulture lions be rare ?

They will be rare forever.

_________________
Badgermole day is coming in a few months!



Signature under construction...
avatar
DragonTamerChris
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 526
Join date : 2010-10-02
Age : 20
Location : LOLZERS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cat Gator & Dragonfly--Complete, more or less =D

Post  ignite444 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:40 pm

When is the next release scheduled anyway?

_________________





avatar
ignite444
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 976
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 28
Location : Home of the free, or what used to be.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cat Gator & Dragonfly--Complete, more or less =D

Post  Rebsingh on Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:23 pm

Possibly in a few days or maybe even today, but today is unlikely. XD

_________________
Admin, Owner, and Developer of Avadopts.

~Rebsingh

6zuzie6 wrote:Yami: Pizza poopers, have you or your parents made them Rebsingh?
avatar
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1585
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 22
Location : Destroying Toes

View user profile http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Cat Gator & Dragonfly--Complete, more or less =D

Post  SilentSkieBlue on Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:37 pm

Rebsingh wrote:Sounds perfect. Smile These will probably be in the next release. Wink Just one thing, the catgator egg seems to be way too thin. o_O Can you give it some width? XD It looks kind of unnatural... And I LOVE the adult descriptions. Smile I'm thinking that I want to put these guys in the swamp just to stick them in their natural habitat. The swamp will be a separate location on the earth kingdom Smile So I guess both of these guys are going in the swamp, and catgators will be extremely rare in the Earth Kingdom. I would like you to give me the ratios for the swamp on how common the creatures are there. I was thinking this:
Screeching Dodo: 40%
Cat-gator: 35%
Dragonfly: 25%
How does that sound?
Personally, I'd balance out the Catgators and Screeching Dodos, and make the Dragonflies 20%--40-40-20 percents respectively. But again, you get the final say. And as far as releasing goes, I won't mind if these guys are put off a little longer for something that's been in line for a while--especially something like the Iguana Seals--if you have to.

Also, hooray on the return of Toucan Puffins!
avatar
SilentSkieBlue

Posts : 152
Join date : 2010-11-25
Age : 25
Location : Preparing a kettle in which to stew your soul.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cat Gator & Dragonfly--Complete, more or less =D

Post  DragonTamerChris on Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:45 pm

SilentSkieBlue wrote:
Rebsingh wrote:Sounds perfect. Smile These will probably be in the next release. Wink Just one thing, the catgator egg seems to be way too thin. o_O Can you give it some width? XD It looks kind of unnatural... And I LOVE the adult descriptions. Smile I'm thinking that I want to put these guys in the swamp just to stick them in their natural habitat. The swamp will be a separate location on the earth kingdom Smile So I guess both of these guys are going in the swamp, and catgators will be extremely rare in the Earth Kingdom. I would like you to give me the ratios for the swamp on how common the creatures are there. I was thinking this:
Screeching Dodo: 40%
Cat-gator: 35%
Dragonfly: 25%
How does that sound?
Personally, I'd balance out the Catgators and Screeching Dodos, and make the Dragonflies 20%--40-40-20 percents respectively. But again, you get the final say. And as far as releasing goes, I won't mind if these guys are put off a little longer for something that's been in line for a while--especially something like the Iguana Seals--if you have to.

Also, hooray on the return of Toucan Puffins!

Oh wow, he told me to think of ratios for the swamp and I did screeching dodo: 40% Cat-gator 40% and dragonfly 20%. x3
There will be 4 creatures coming out, iguana seal, these two creatures, and one other one.

_________________
Badgermole day is coming in a few months!



Signature under construction...
avatar
DragonTamerChris
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 526
Join date : 2010-10-02
Age : 20
Location : LOLZERS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cat Gator & Dragonfly--Complete, more or less =D

Post  Rebsingh on Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:02 pm

Goody. I fixed the egg lol... just made it wider. XD And I'm still waiting on a egg for the iguana seal, as ignite saved it weird. XD

_________________
Admin, Owner, and Developer of Avadopts.

~Rebsingh

6zuzie6 wrote:Yami: Pizza poopers, have you or your parents made them Rebsingh?
avatar
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1585
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 22
Location : Destroying Toes

View user profile http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Cat Gator & Dragonfly--Complete, more or less =D

Post  DragonTamerChris on Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:08 pm

Rebsingh wrote:Goody. I fixed the egg lol... just made it wider. XD And I'm still waiting on a egg for the iguana seal, as ignite saved it weird. XD

How did Ignite save it weird? O.o

_________________
Badgermole day is coming in a few months!



Signature under construction...
avatar
DragonTamerChris
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 526
Join date : 2010-10-02
Age : 20
Location : LOLZERS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cat Gator & Dragonfly--Complete, more or less =D

Post  ignite444 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:25 am

Time to move this topic methinks.

_________________





avatar
ignite444
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 976
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 28
Location : Home of the free, or what used to be.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cat Gator & Dragonfly--Complete, more or less =D

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum