Statistics?

Go down

Statistics?

Post  Rebsingh on Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:36 pm

I got this from 6zuzie6 in a text.

Avadopts statistics! Tells us who has the most creatures, highest GP, most event creatures, most painted creatures, etc...
So who would like this?

Also, if u would like this, what would you want it to tell you?

_________________
Admin, Owner, and Developer of Avadopts.

~Rebsingh

6zuzie6 wrote:Yami: Pizza poopers, have you or your parents made them Rebsingh?
avatar
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1585
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 22
Location : Destroying Toes

View user profile http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Statistics?

Post  DragonTamerChris on Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:13 pm

I like this idea!

I think it should be like the top 10 for each.

Top 10 Highest Level adopts
Top 10 People with most creatures
Top 10 People with most event creatures
Top 10 People with most painted creatures.
Top 10 Highest Gp amounts
Top 10 People who got the most amount of money by selling creatures.

_________________
Badgermole day is coming in a few months!



Signature under construction...
avatar
DragonTamerChris
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 526
Join date : 2010-10-02
Age : 20
Location : LOLZERS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Statistics?

Post  TitiMiny on Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:17 pm

O: i would want that.
avatar
TitiMiny

Posts : 92
Join date : 2010-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Statistics?

Post  KonayukiSpirit on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:02 pm

Yes please. :]

_________________
I fight to save, but do I save to fight? My deviantArt x] Feedback appreciated! 8'D

I'VE GOT MY OWN LITTLE BATHROOM STALL! WEEEDOODEEEDOOO~ 8'D
avatar
KonayukiSpirit
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-08-10
Location : In your kitchen, stealing your cookies. Hurhurhur.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Statistics?

Post  PhazonDragon on Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:26 pm

I'd love to see that. :D
avatar
PhazonDragon

Posts : 611
Join date : 2010-09-20
Age : 26
Location : Orbiting Gallifrey in my TARDIS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Statistics?

Post  DarkNymfa on Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:13 pm

It would be nice to see how lifeless some people are... Want this.

DarkNymfa

Posts : 74
Join date : 2010-10-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Statistics?

Post  DragonTamerChris on Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:49 pm

Rebs, how about we also have one thing that shows how many total avadopts creatures there are and the number count for each creature.

Example:

13,345 creatures adopted

Sky bison count: 233
Koala sheep count: 275
Hemoglobin count: 14

and so on...

_________________
Badgermole day is coming in a few months!



Signature under construction...
avatar
DragonTamerChris
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 526
Join date : 2010-10-02
Age : 20
Location : LOLZERS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Statistics?

Post  Rebsingh on Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:55 pm

DragonTamerChris wrote:Rebs, how about we also have one thing that shows how many total avadopts creatures there are and the number count for each creature.

Example:

13,345 creatures adopted

Sky bison count: 233
Koala sheep count: 275
Hemoglobin count: 14

and so on...
Sure thing Smile

_________________
Admin, Owner, and Developer of Avadopts.

~Rebsingh

6zuzie6 wrote:Yami: Pizza poopers, have you or your parents made them Rebsingh?
avatar
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1585
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 22
Location : Destroying Toes

View user profile http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Statistics?

Post  DragonTamerChris on Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:57 pm

Rebsingh wrote:
DragonTamerChris wrote:Rebs, how about we also have one thing that shows how many total avadopts creatures there are and the number count for each creature.

Example:

13,345 creatures adopted

Sky bison count: 233
Koala sheep count: 275
Hemoglobin count: 14

and so on...
Sure thing Smile

Thank you rebs, I love statistics. (I'm a bit of a math freak (lol) )

_________________
Badgermole day is coming in a few months!



Signature under construction...
avatar
DragonTamerChris
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 526
Join date : 2010-10-02
Age : 20
Location : LOLZERS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Statistics?

Post  TitiMiny on Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:12 pm

Cool stats. How about the user with example, the most of a certain specie? (Excluding special ones) or the most creatures.
avatar
TitiMiny

Posts : 92
Join date : 2010-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Statistics?

Post  DragonTamerChris on Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:15 pm

Well I guess since rebs has released this, i'll lock this topic now.

Further discussion of it should go in the announcement topic of the stats.

_________________
Badgermole day is coming in a few months!



Signature under construction...
avatar
DragonTamerChris
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 526
Join date : 2010-10-02
Age : 20
Location : LOLZERS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Statistics?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum