Problem Pets

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Problem Pets

Post  Alecatep on Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:09 pm

avatar
Alecatep
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 88
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem Pets

Post  kazamagirl on Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:21 pm

Mineya wrote:You can try it with mine. http://www.avadopts.com/levelup.php?code=a1070 This one is level 50, if you haven't leveled it up already, we can see what happens.

Well it changed into a lemur. So i bet they'll change back into pentipi when they're leveled after the Imposter Lemur/puffins/etc are shoo'd away. =)


EDIT: I'm scared to grab eggs now. I have 3 glitched ones. =(
avatar
kazamagirl

Posts : 152
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 31
Location : Arizona

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem Pets

Post  ayashe on Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:40 am

avatar
ayashe

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 27

View user profile http://lisabee.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem Pets

Post  ignite444 on Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:21 pm

The whole database it being reworked. That troll really screwed everything up.

_________________





avatar
ignite444
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 976
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 28
Location : Home of the free, or what used to be.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem Pets

Post  PhazonDragon on Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:05 am

I posted this over in the screenshot thread, but I figure I might as well make a note of it here.

My badgermole had the description of a dragon when it was a gendered hatchling.


Dunno if it was just a one-time fluke or something, but I thought I might as well make a note of it. And take a screencap. :P
avatar
PhazonDragon

Posts : 611
Join date : 2010-09-20
Age : 25
Location : Orbiting Gallifrey in my TARDIS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem Pets

Post  all_for_peace on Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:22 pm

I don't think it's a one-time fluke PhazonDragon, but maybe a two-time one Razz My Badgermole also thinks he's a Dragon (or maybe it's really a Dragon who thinks he's a Badgermole Suspect )



http://www.avadopts.com/view.php?code=477
avatar
all_for_peace

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 29
Location : Las Vegas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem Pets

Post  PhazonDragon on Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:20 pm

Then I think it's a mistake in the coding. :b
avatar
PhazonDragon

Posts : 611
Join date : 2010-09-20
Age : 25
Location : Orbiting Gallifrey in my TARDIS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem Pets

Post  Mineya on Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:22 pm

I think Reb mentioned once that the badgermole hatchlings (all of them have dragon descriptions, by the way, not just a handful; people don't notice because there are so few of them) have the dragon hatchling descriptions because he just didn't have a badgermole description at the time? Something like that. In any case, it's not technically a glitch, and Reb is aware of it.

_________________

。・:*:・°User Interaction Moderator at heart°・:*:・。
avatar
Mineya
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 633
Join date : 2010-09-06
Age : 31
Location : Fire Nation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem Pets

Post  all_for_peace on Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:45 pm

Oh well that's good to know Surprised

I wouldn't know what description to give it so I don't think I can help q:
avatar
all_for_peace

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 29
Location : Las Vegas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem Pets

Post  PhazonDragon on Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:54 pm

Coolio. So I'm not the only one. XD Mayhaps they need a description. :L
avatar
PhazonDragon

Posts : 611
Join date : 2010-09-20
Age : 25
Location : Orbiting Gallifrey in my TARDIS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem Pets

Post  user560 on Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:23 pm

I thought they had a description already...
I think it's just a fault or something.
avatar
user560

Posts : 913
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 21
Location : Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem Pets

Post  Lirabet on Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:10 pm

I've got THIS instead of Platypus Bear Egg. Shocked One of "doesn't exist" creatures, can't be leveled up or abandoned, brings 5 GP every attempting to give it another level. Reb, would you mind to delete it please?
avatar
Lirabet

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-09-29
Location : Russia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem Pets

Post  all_for_peace on Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:38 pm

I found another "doesn't exist" creature in the park.

http://www.avadopts.com/view.php?code=2769

Is it just me, or isn't it pretty creepy that both Lirabet's and the one above are both hatchling Screeching Dodos who's original description is "The egg hatched into a creepy looking bird..." Laughing
avatar
all_for_peace

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 29
Location : Las Vegas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem Pets

Post  Lirabet on Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:44 pm

all_for_peace wrote:I found another "doesn't exist" creature in the park.

http://www.avadopts.com/view.php?code=2769

Is it just me, or isn't it pretty creepy that both Lirabet's and the one above are both hatchling Screeching Dodos who's original description is "The egg hatched into a creepy looking bird..." Laughing
And that one has to be the Platypus Bear too! Something wrong with those Bears... Suspect
avatar
Lirabet

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-09-29
Location : Russia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem Pets

Post  Rebsingh on Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:48 pm

Nope, just 2 of them. The people who picked them up didn't let the get page load all the way.

_________________
Admin, Owner, and Developer of Avadopts.

~Rebsingh

6zuzie6 wrote:Yami: Pizza poopers, have you or your parents made them Rebsingh?
avatar
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1585
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 22
Location : Destroying Toes

View user profile http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem Pets

Post  Lirabet on Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:51 pm

Rebsingh wrote:Nope, just 2 of them. The people who picked them up didn't let the get page load all the way.
Yes, it was a lag, huuuuuge lag, the page tried to load for too long time and has stopped. And now that damned pseudo-egg anomaly prevents me from getting 5th egg. *sigh* Sad
avatar
Lirabet

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-09-29
Location : Russia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem Pets

Post  scarrie on Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:49 am

I was trying to get a Sea Raven, but then the big lag came so I let the page load as long as it wanted. It became a blank screen and when I returned to my zoo there was a badger mole egg
http://www.avadopts.com/view.php?code=3422

Sorry if I did something wrong.
avatar
scarrie

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem Pets

Post  PhazonDragon on Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:36 am

I've gotten the same problem. I just tried to nab a sea raven egg. The page loaded showing that I stole a sea raven egg, showed the right sprite, and said I earned 10 GP. However, I clicked on the sprite to be taken to it's page, and I'm taken to a badgermole's egg, with the sea raven egg description, and it belongs to scarrie. This is the link from my Zoo.
http://www.avadopts.com/view.php?code=3422
avatar
PhazonDragon

Posts : 611
Join date : 2010-09-20
Age : 25
Location : Orbiting Gallifrey in my TARDIS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem Pets

Post  Rebsingh on Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:07 am

PhazonDragon wrote:I've gotten the same problem. I just tried to nab a sea raven egg. The page loaded showing that I stole a sea raven egg, showed the right sprite, and said I earned 10 GP. However, I clicked on the sprite to be taken to it's page, and I'm taken to a badgermole's egg, with the sea raven egg description, and it belongs to scarrie. This is the link from my Zoo.
http://www.avadopts.com/view.php?code=3422
Can you use owner actions on the egg?

_________________
Admin, Owner, and Developer of Avadopts.

~Rebsingh

6zuzie6 wrote:Yami: Pizza poopers, have you or your parents made them Rebsingh?
avatar
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1585
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 22
Location : Destroying Toes

View user profile http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem Pets

Post  PhazonDragon on Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:00 pm

Rebsingh wrote:Can you use owner actions on the egg?
Nope.
avatar
PhazonDragon

Posts : 611
Join date : 2010-09-20
Age : 25
Location : Orbiting Gallifrey in my TARDIS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem Pets

Post  Lirabet on Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:37 am

Reb, it's really something wrong with Platypus Bears. If I click level 14, 29 or 49 Bears, I read warnings. For example, I clicked Wendigo's lvl29 hatchling:

"Attempting to give creature Number 3264 another level.
You have obtained 15 GP for leveling up this creature.
This creature has matured.
Warning: imagecreatefrompng(PB2.png) [function.imagecreatefrompng]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home3/avadopts/public_html/levelup.php on line 498

Warning: imagecolorallocate(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home3/avadopts/public_html/levelup.php on line 499

Warning: imagecolortransparent(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home3/avadopts/public_html/levelup.php on line 500

Warning: imagepng(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home3/avadopts/public_html/levelup.php on line 501"
avatar
Lirabet

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-09-29
Location : Russia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem Pets

Post  Rebsingh on Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:24 am

Lirabet wrote:Reb, it's really something wrong with Platypus Bears. If I click level 14, 29 or 49 Bears, I read warnings. For example, I clicked Wendigo's lvl29 hatchling:

"Attempting to give creature Number 3264 another level.
You have obtained 15 GP for leveling up this creature.
This creature has matured.
Warning: imagecreatefrompng(PB2.png) [function.imagecreatefrompng]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home3/avadopts/public_html/levelup.php on line 498

Warning: imagecolorallocate(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home3/avadopts/public_html/levelup.php on line 499

Warning: imagecolortransparent(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home3/avadopts/public_html/levelup.php on line 500

Warning: imagepng(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home3/avadopts/public_html/levelup.php on line 501"
Its normal. And it doesn't do that with level 49s or 14s.

_________________
Admin, Owner, and Developer of Avadopts.

~Rebsingh

6zuzie6 wrote:Yami: Pizza poopers, have you or your parents made them Rebsingh?
avatar
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1585
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 22
Location : Destroying Toes

View user profile http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem Pets

Post  Lirabet on Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:56 am

Rebsingh wrote:
Its normal. And it doesn't do that with level 49s or 14s.
Yes, my mistake. And I suppose it happens with creatures without mature hatchling sprites. (just clicked lvl29 Lion Turtle and read the same)
avatar
Lirabet

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-09-29
Location : Russia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem Pets

Post  tjgkswl on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:08 pm

http://www.avadopts.com/view.php?code=5062
http://www.avadopts.com/view.php?code=5110

This 2 Creatures is not mine..
they stuck in my zoo and I think they counted my eggs.
I just get 3 egg this time..do not more egg get.. Sad

tjgkswl

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem Pets

Post  PhazonDragon on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:16 pm

PhazonDragon wrote:I've gotten the same problem. I just tried to nab a sea raven egg. The page loaded showing that I stole a sea raven egg, showed the right sprite, and said I earned 10 GP. However, I clicked on the sprite to be taken to it's page, and I'm taken to a badgermole's egg, with the sea raven egg description, and it belongs to scarrie. This is the link from my Zoo.
http://www.avadopts.com/view.php?code=3422
Just mentioning this again. I still have the creature in my zoo, but it's now dead. When I go to add my creatures into the park, the grave sprite comes up in the list.

It's listed as belonging to scarrie, and I don't have any owner actions on it.
avatar
PhazonDragon

Posts : 611
Join date : 2010-09-20
Age : 25
Location : Orbiting Gallifrey in my TARDIS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem Pets

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum