Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Cave

+27
Ninpok
kaerlighed
Satyr76
Dragonhatchling
DemonAshley
KonayukiSpirit
DarkNymfa
ritadragons
DragonTamerChris
Quatze
scarrie
snowfirez
KAL.
Asher
TEG
Atuin
Conga
frozendreams
Osi
Celevon
PhazonDragon
user560
Yoyecka
Alecatep
Little Art Girl
ignite444
Rebsingh
31 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Dragon Cave - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragon Cave

Post  Celevon Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:33 pm

Nice scroll, Conga! I see that you haven't got the Magikarp yet, though. I Influenced one each of my Harvest and Ember eggs to ensure that I have a male and female of each. I'm almost 50/50 in having equal males and females.
Celevon
Celevon

Back to top Go down

Post  user560 Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:24 am

So what do you all think of the new adults?
I love the ember dragons but i'm a little disappointed about the harvest dragons...
user560
user560

Back to top Go down

Post  Conga Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:07 am

Who is Magicarp?? O_o
hmm, thanks for the compliment;p i'm working on getting a red dino, a gold dragon, Guardian of nature and the Neglected dragon at the moment.. but the latter is such a fuzz to get..

Conga

Back to top Go down

Post  Celevon Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:29 am

Conga, to get a Magikarp, you need to click the action on the Shallow Water Dragon. After a certain time, one will undergo a transformation (although it doesn't show up) and you get a little "Award" on your scroll. The Shallow Water Dragon will Splash. I'm trying to get a Thunder Dragon. It is the only one I need so I can summon the Guardian of Nature egg. I've been trying since April with no luck so far. Dragon Cave is irritating me because of the way the Abandoned Page. It seems that there are always eggs that just seem to sit there, and if one shows up that I want, I can't get it! They really need to do something about all the Green eggs that are there that just sit there!

I also want a Gold, a female Silver, the rest of the Dinos ( so far I have two of the blue ones). I'm hoping they have the Pumpkin dragons again, and I definitely want the Christmas ones when they decide to have them.
Celevon
Celevon

Back to top Go down

Post  Conga Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:55 am

Oh, thanks for the information, Celevon! i'm pretty sure i have used Splash already, but nothing much has happened;)

i could try to breed my Thunders to get you an egg, but the refuse to breed lately..

Conga

Back to top Go down

Post  PhazonDragon Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:50 am

Celevon wrote:Dragon Cave is irritating me because of the way the Abandoned Page. It seems that there are always eggs that just seem to sit there, and if one shows up that I want, I can't get it! They really need to do something about all the Green eggs that are there that just sit there!
Like what? Not trying to be mean; I'm just playing Devil's Advocate... What do you propose should be done about the abandoned page? By the way, do you mean 'green' as in the Green dragon (the pebble dragon), or 'green' as in the color? Because I just opened the AP right now, and I only count 3-4 green dragon eggs, as opposed to 11 green-colored eggs. Let's face it, the only reason why they're not being picked up is because there's nothing to do with them. Not to mention a new release. People are abandoning eggs like crazy just to be able to grab a couple of the new eggs, or pick up dragons with useful BSAs.

There are always going to be eggs that 'just sit there' because there will always be a certain dragon that no one wants at that time. -shrugs- Months ago it was pinks. Now pink eggs are being nabbed left and right. The second one of these 'unwanted' dragons gets a few feature, members will clamor to grab them before everyone else, then another breed takes their place as 'unwanted'...

But anyway... The new dragons. I'm not too thrilled with the harvest dragons (they... well, they kinda lack elegance, when placed next to the ember dragons...) The embers I adore at this moment. I know I'm going to be trying for a few more caveborn, then maybe I'll breed a few to freeze at the hatchling stages. But with the harvest, I'm hoping for a male/female pair from my current hatchlings... I dunno if I want to collect more of them or not. I like the female's pose over the male's. The male looks rather... awkward...
PhazonDragon
PhazonDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Conga Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:23 am

Speaking of Harvest dragons elegance - the explanation is in their description, they enjoy eating, they are like bears in their behaviour, and according to that i like the way the look^_^ but that's only a side one and of cause a matter of taste Wink

Conga

Back to top Go down

Post  PhazonDragon Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:43 pm

No, I read the description. I always do of the new breeds. I know they're supposed to be that way. But when juxtaposed next to the embers, I'd definitely take an ember over a harvest. -shrug- But that's just me. It's all a matter of opinion. Some people say the frills are the worst-looking dragon in the cave. I helped with that concept, and they're one of my favorites. -shrugs-
PhazonDragon
PhazonDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  user560 Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:41 am

PhazonDragon wrote:No, I read the description. I always do of the new breeds. I know they're supposed to be that way. But when juxtaposed next to the embers, I'd definitely take an ember over a harvest. -shrug- But that's just me. It's all a matter of opinion. Some people say the frills are the worst-looking dragon in the cave. I helped with that concept, and they're one of my favorites. -shrugs-

I agree with you, i really liked the frills :<
user560
user560

Back to top Go down

Post  Conga Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:57 am

I have never had a chance to have one:( they are pretty indeed, but i must say i like Ochre drakes the best

Conga

Back to top Go down

Post  user560 Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:14 am

I totally love the Ochre drakes they are one of my favorites :3
But i actually like all the dragons on DC, some dragons more than the others...
user560
user560

Back to top Go down

Post  Celevon Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:03 pm

I like the new Harvest Dragons. I bred one of them and had to influence it so I also have a Male too. The dragon I am not that impressed with are the Whiptail dragons. I also do not care for the Green Dragons (Sitting on a small pile of pebbles) since I once tried to use the Earthquake action to try to make my eggs hatch faster. What happened was my eggs were killed. I will never use that function again!
Celevon
Celevon

Back to top Go down

Post  user560 Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:06 pm

I like the whiptails, they're so cute :3
And i also like the green dragons but not so much as the rest.
I don't like the flamingo's, they have strange heads :/
user560
user560

Back to top Go down

Post  Atuin Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:41 pm

I've been going off of DC for a long while now. It is getting nearly impossible to get any rares or new eggs as my computer just runs too slow. I think the egg page needs a good dust up.

Atuin

Back to top Go down

Post  Celevon Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:55 pm

I agree with you!

Celevon
Celevon

Back to top Go down

Post  user560 Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:56 pm

Well, i can catch rares with my slow computer...not golds and silvers but things like cheese eggs :3
I guess i'm just lucky then xd
Btw Atuin, you have an awesome scroll ^^
user560
user560

Back to top Go down

Post  Celevon Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:04 pm

I haven't seen Atuin's scroll yet. But it does seem that the Rare Dragons haven't been showing up as much lately. I have got all the Paper and Cheese dragons I want so far, but I haven't seen any Silver, Gold and Thunder dragons showing up in the past month.
Celevon
Celevon

Back to top Go down

Post  user560 Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:06 pm

I have the same but a month ago i saw a silver in the cave and ofcourse i was scroll locked :<
user560
user560

Back to top Go down

Post  Celevon Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:12 pm

Dang!! I need to get a Female Silver! I am not scroll-locked this time. BTW, have you seen my scroll yet??
Celevon
Celevon

Back to top Go down

Post  Atuin Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:14 pm

I've been trying to breed my silver and golds so that more people get a chance to have one. Even in the abandoned page the eggs go fast. Keep an eye out. I'll try to breed some right now.

Atuin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsingh Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:17 pm

I bred a gold with a nice lineage a few days back. Its hatched. 8D

I don't like DC that much because of the fierce competition and they (members) seek perfection and the its starting to lag and it isnt interactive at ALL except for the magikarp things which isn't that interactive :/
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Atuin Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:20 pm

No success. All I got was one black egg and the rest didn't want to breed. On the plus I just nabbed one of the new eggs.

Atuin

Back to top Go down

Post  Celevon Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:23 pm

I got my Magikarp a while back. I wish I could get another one, but I'm happy I got at least one. Just have to keep trying, I guess. You are right about the lag. It gets quite frustrating. I've been a member since last December. I'm looking forward to seeing if there will be anything for Halloween and later on for Christmas. I still have to get those.
Celevon
Celevon

Back to top Go down

Post  user560 Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:54 am

Celevon wrote:Dang!! I need to get a Female Silver! I am not scroll-locked this time. BTW, have you seen my scroll yet??

Yea, i saw your scroll :3, i want that magicarp badge xd
Do you know how long it takes to get it ?
I think you have the same problem as me, one silver that doesn't want to breed silvers :/
user560
user560

Back to top Go down

Post  Celevon Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:57 am

User, you have to keep clicking on the Spash action for the Shallow Water Dragon. It takes several tries. I have quite a few of them. I just kept on trying, and eventually one of them transformed!
Celevon
Celevon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next