Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Couple of Ideas

3 posters

Go down

A Couple of Ideas Empty A Couple of Ideas

Post  ignite444 Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:57 pm

I've noticed that we have started getting GP (whatever that is, some type of new money system?) for leveling up adoptables. How about setting up some type of store that sells items for getting more creatures past our limit and other upgrades? I would also suggest showing how much GP we have (unless you are working on it of course).

Another idea: Allowing us to see who is online at the moment. That way we can click their creatures. Smile

Last idea: Start advertising to get more members as well as allowing us to choose different skins for the forum. The white kills my eyes. *_*

Cheers,
Like a Star @ heaven ignite444 Like a Star @ heaven
ignite444
ignite444

Back to top Go down

A Couple of Ideas Empty Re: A Couple of Ideas

Post  Rebsingh Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:09 pm

ignite444 wrote:I've noticed that we have started getting GP (whatever that is, some type of new money system?) for leveling up adoptables. How about setting up some type of store that sells items for getting more creatures past our limit and other upgrades? I would also suggest showing how much GP we have (unless you are working on it of course).

Another idea: Allowing us to see who is online at the moment. That way we can click their creatures. Smile

Last idea: Start advertising to get more members as well as allowing us to choose different skins for the forum. The white kills my eyes. *_*

Cheers,
Like a Star @ heaven ignite444 Like a Star @ heaven
Very nice ideas (Most are in the works) The one for seeing who is online would be a pain. I wouldn't be able to do that. Advertising: Later. The game still needs work. We are still kind of before beta testing. The money system was started this morning at like 8:00 A.M and I just got home: 3:10 P.M.

I've been outside DYING in the heat. I'll be working on the money system later, as I have a lot of homework ^^
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

A Couple of Ideas Empty Re: A Couple of Ideas

Post  ignite444 Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:41 pm

Ah OK. Smile

PS: Homework sucks, lol.
ignite444
ignite444