Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A question or two

2 posters

Go down

A question or two Empty A question or two

Post  RegalMonkey Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:28 pm

Well, I just wanted to ask some questions that have been nagging my mind, some have to do with the site, and some have to do with the forums etc.

Are we actually able to draw pictures of certain creatures and then post them on the requests section to ask them to be done? I'm not really good at drawing, but I couldn't sprite to save my life either. I didn't know if this would help the spriters or put more work onto them, so I'd rather ask.

Next up, I would like to know if there will ever be an art section on the forums, even though I'm a bad artist, I still like showing off my works. I put this in the questions section because there might be another place that I post them, even if it's not a complete art section by itself.

I do also want to ask: Will there ever be a different skin color for the forums? Not trying to sound bad or anything, but the forums really do look plain, and it's hard on my eyes with this silver white. (It also may not help that my forums are black with dark colors.)

Some feel more like suggestions, but I kinda wanted to do a suggestion topic more than a questions one, just that I didn't want to make two topics. Maybe I should have.
RegalMonkey
RegalMonkey

http://www.ho-ohrealm.net

Back to top Go down

A question or two Empty Re: A question or two

Post  Rebsingh Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:37 pm

RegalMonkey wrote:Well, I just wanted to ask some questions that have been nagging my mind, some have to do with the site, and some have to do with the forums etc.

Are we actually able to draw pictures of certain creatures and then post them on the requests section to ask them to be done? I'm not really good at drawing, but I couldn't sprite to save my life either. I didn't know if this would help the spriters or put more work onto them, so I'd rather ask.

Next up, I would like to know if there will ever be an art section on the forums, even though I'm a bad artist, I still like showing off my works. I put this in the questions section because there might be another place that I post them, even if it's not a complete art section by itself.

I do also want to ask: Will there ever be a different skin color for the forums? Not trying to sound bad or anything, but the forums really do look plain, and it's hard on my eyes with this silver white. (It also may not help that my forums are black with dark colors.)

Some feel more like suggestions, but I kinda wanted to do a suggestion topic more than a questions one, just that I didn't want to make two topics. Maybe I should have.

I'm not sure about the themes....
The forums aren't done yet. Games, Arts, multimedia, cartoons, all these other things will be added later on. Smile

You can post sketches for suggestions if you want. Very Happy
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RegalMonkey Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:41 pm

Well, just one skin I mean. Just something that isn't completely plain white, but that's just my tastes. Doing different themes takes quite a bit more coding.

I kind of figured, I know this site is still in its development stage, so I just asked if there would be one, the fact that there is is good enough for me.

And thank you thank you! Makes me want to do one right now.

Thank you for answering my questions.
RegalMonkey
RegalMonkey

http://www.ho-ohrealm.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsingh Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:50 pm

Mhm. No problem XD
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin