Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snake Dragon

4 posters

Go down

Snake Dragon Empty Snake Dragon

Post  Yami Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:50 pm

Hi, this creature isn't from the Avatar series at all but it's still a fusion... It can still work, right?

This creature have a long snake tail with a small dragon body with big wings. (Think of that little red dragon from the Mulan movies, Mushu. It could be that size, just smaller in-game).

I've sketched the S1 hatchling, S2 male hatchling and the male adult... I will be working on the s2 female hatchling and female adult later tonight. I'm not sure what to do for the egg, but I'm still figuring it out.

Here's the sketches if you want to see (I'm not that great at drawing wings, the eyes don't have to be shaped that way - I just did it, lol). It was all on one paper but when I scanned it, my PC split them up into 3 pics >.<

Snake Dragon 2h2qyx3 Snake Dragon 2d6urnd Snake Dragon 2q83ggy

Any sketches are allowed hat you drew, you don't need to ask permission - It's already there Razz Just post away ^^ The poses are still in to decide what it would look like... just throw any ideas in. Smile To anyone to edits my sketches (like to fix the anatomy, the wings, etc.) can go ahead and do it.

The colors for the Snake Dragon I'm thinking about... dark red color skin for the females while the males have much brighter crimson/scarlet red. The tummies could be: Dark violet/indigo, dark navy blue, or an odd shade of black (something like twilight color in betwen black and white - not grayish though).

The wings' color inside (not the outside) would be the same color as the tummy.

The dragon's head would be sorta snake-ish with showing fangs, I'd like the horns to be that way - jagged and almost spiraly. The eyes shape can be whatever and the eye colors i haven't decided yet, you can play around with the eyes.

The eggs would be like a chicken egg shape, only kinda big and I don't know about the colors or designs yet.

The S1 hatchlings would act like a snake and slither around, I'd like the sprite to look like it's slithering towards you (lol), the color would be more lighter red almost pinkish. The wings would be very small and can't fly yet.

The S2 hatchlings would have a flying pose or sitting on it's tail like a snake pose. The horns, fangs, and little spikes on its back/spine start to grow. Males' color skin would be more brighter tint of red than the females'. Their tummies would have a much more lighter/brighter tint of color than the adults'.

Progresses~

Non yet.

Any and all ideas, sketches, sprites, and edits are welcomed ^^

Yami
Advisor

Back to top Go down

Snake Dragon Empty Re: Snake Dragon

Post  user560 Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:30 pm

It looks a kind of wierd :/
(Not that i can do it better Razz)
user560
user560

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:37 pm

xD I know... I isn't that great at drawing anyways >.>

I think the artists/spriters can make them look better though :-)

Yami
Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post  user560 Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:38 pm

I hope so, it sounds pretty interesting :3
user560
user560

Back to top Go down

Post  Digidude123 Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:33 pm

Maybe it can be more of a chinese dragon style