Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Element did you pick?

+44
Wind Dragon Rider
PFN
Digidude123
Eluin
Mineya
Raeya
Silvwa
TheDarkCynder
Xmashorse
skibbereenfarms
ChuChu
Magickoi
DarkNymfa
Vampyre
DemonAshley
Solara
Conga
Rosalie_Jade
frozendreams
Osi
Celevon
PhazonDragon
SnakeTsunami
ayashe
Atem
scarrie
Zuko719
lordofseas
Satyr76
ignite444
Quatze
Dragonhatchling
Alecatep
Tin_Foil
Thistle
Yulerule
UBFunkaneer
KonayukiSpirit
RegalMonkey
Seph
user560
Little Art Girl
Rebsingh
Yami
48 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Which Element bender did you choose?

Which Element did you pick? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap28%Which Element did you pick? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 28% 
[ 22 ]
Which Element did you pick? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap13%Which Element did you pick? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 10 ]
Which Element did you pick? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap49%Which Element did you pick? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 49% 
[ 39 ]
Which Element did you pick? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap10%Which Element did you pick? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 79

Which Element did you pick? - Page 3 Empty Re: Which Element did you pick?

Post  Raeya Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:44 am

Of course you´re right. But for me, nevertheless, strengh and elementbending and fire belong in one sentence. Of course, Toph´s cool in some way and aang´s probably the nicest caracter... Well, everyone has his own opinion Smile
Raeya
Raeya

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:39 pm

Raeya wrote:Of course you´re right. But for me, nevertheless, strengh and elementbending and fire belong in one sentence. Of course, Toph´s cool in some way and aang´s probably the nicest caracter... Well, everyone has his own opinion :)

Fire isn't necessarily equated with strength, actually. Strength is a broad term and taken at face value it would apply more strongly (pun not intended) to the Earth element, which is all about being solid, immovable (not to mention hurling around giant chunks of solid rock -- just because Toph is tiny physically doesn't mean she doesn't have strength, as an Earthbender obviously, by the truckload), whereas Fire is about power, and passion. Power and strength are not the same thing, particularly when it comes to the elements here. So I think you mean "power" when you're thinking of Fire, because yes, the idea behind most Firebending is to be able to really throw some juice into a blast of the element.
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  Raeya Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:06 pm

Wow. You´re very good. Slowly I´m beginning to doubt. You know, we´re having an arguing-contest in our school. I bet you would win if you would participate. And I´ll give up. You´re right. Was just my opinion. I didn´t think about it very good. But that´s exactly, what it´s about, right? Tryin´to represent his own opinion as a good one...
Raeya
Raeya

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:46 pm

It's not really about being right or wrong, just the way you choose to have something mean to you. :)
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  Raeya Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:58 pm

Yup. Right.
Raeya
Raeya

Back to top Go down

Post  Eluin Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:20 pm

I chose Water. I wish I could say that there was a huge hairy and well thought out reason for this, but there isn't. I didn't read much of the opening page. I've seen Avatar so many times I can quote most of the episodes (thank you Netflix, for letting me insta-que Avatar and never taking it away so I never have to buy it and can always watch it) and my first thought when it asked me to pick an element was "Water.... water benders can heal... If I pick water, will I be able to heal?" So I picked it. And I cannot heal. *Big sad face* That is what I get for not reading any of the opening page.

I'm not at all upset about my choice though. I would give a less favored body part to be able to go live in that world for a while and learn to bend and I'd probably have wound up as a water bender anyway. I don't have the personality for fire. I'd also give a less favored body part to be able to fly, so air would be good, but water just seems like the best choice.

Someone want to remind me that I'm 24 and need to grow up now? Thanks. I really should not be this geeked about a game involving pixels.

Eluin

Back to top Go down

Post  Digidude123 Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:29 pm

I picked fire, because I think firebending is the best one of the bending skills. I always liked all the different styles and moves of firebending, like when Zuko trips Zhoa in an agni kai while firebending, and Iroh's firebreathing. I also really like dragons
Digidude123
Digidude123

Back to top Go down

Post  PFN Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:02 am

Water 'cuz I love teh fishies. <3

Which Element did you pick? - Page 3 9405

seeeeeeee?
PFN
PFN

http://codfinaquarium.myadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wind Dragon Rider Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:55 am

Was going to pick earth, cuz I am an earth bender, or air, cuz I love the starter animal. In the end I chose air. Air is so cool, if air benders where more aggressive they would rock! If you think about it all they have to do to stop a fire bender is take the oxygen out of the air, no oxygen = no fire.

Wind Dragon Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakren Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:42 pm

I chose Earth just cuz I like it. xP

Jakren

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonTamerChris Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:38 pm

Wind Dragon Rider wrote:Was going to pick earth, cuz I am an earth bender, or air, cuz I love the starter animal. In the end I chose air. Air is so cool, if air benders where more aggressive they would rock! If you think about it all they have to do to stop a fire bender is take the oxygen out of the air, no oxygen = no fire.

Lol airbenders aren't that powerful. XD I'm not sure an airbending avatar in the avatar state could do that...
DragonTamerChris
DragonTamerChris

Back to top Go down

Post  goldenshibby Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:30 pm

fire.

goldenshibby

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:05 pm

Whoa, Air is less common than Earth? That's...quite unexpected. Considering the main character is an Airbender, lol.

Or maybe everyone just likes Dragons.... ^_~

Yami
Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post  Digidude123 Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:27 pm

Yami wrote:Whoa, Air is less common than Earth? That's...quite unexpected. Considering the main character is an Airbender, lol.

Or maybe everyone just likes Dragons.... ^_~
I think earth and air are less popular because earth is just throwing rocks at people, and air is just controlling wind.

I think fire and water are more popular because the bending has more abilities (blood bending, etc)
Digidude123
Digidude123

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentSkieBlue Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:37 pm

I bet it's just the dragons. It's not like the element has any other effect, and that's why I chose fire. *shrug*
SilentSkieBlue
SilentSkieBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Digidude123 Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:43 pm

SilentSkieBlue wrote:I bet it's just the dragons. It's not like the element has any other effect, and that's why I chose fire. *shrug*
Then what's lightning?

Digidude123
Digidude123

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentSkieBlue Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:19 am

Digidude123 wrote:
SilentSkieBlue wrote:I bet it's just the dragons. It's not like the element has any other effect, and that's why I chose fire. *shrug*
Then what's lightning?

I mean in-game. If I'd gone by what I thought I would bend based on my personality/would prefer to bend, I'd've chosen air or earth. But I chose fire for the dragons, because I prefer dragons to mammals every time.
SilentSkieBlue
SilentSkieBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Wind Dragon Rider Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:26 pm

DragonTamerChris wrote:
Wind Dragon Rider wrote:Was going to pick earth, cuz I am an earth bender, or air, cuz I love the starter animal. In the end I chose air. Air is so cool, if air benders where more aggressive they would rock! If you think about it all they have to do to stop a fire bender is take the oxygen out of the air, no oxygen = no fire.

Lol airbenders aren't that powerful. XD I'm not sure an airbending avatar in the avatar state could do that...
That's what they all think (evil laughter)

Wind Dragon Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonTamerChris Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:51 pm

Wind Dragon Rider wrote:
DragonTamerChris wrote:

That's what they all think (evil laughter)

Remember, the creators of the show made all the elements have equal power so if they had that much power, the other benders would have some really powerful power too.
DragonTamerChris
DragonTamerChris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum