Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Market Issue

2 posters

Go down

Market Issue Empty Market Issue

Post  MadameRed Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:00 am

I went to the market to buy another Otter Bear egg, and I clicked on the Otter Bear egg and I ended up paying 100k for a Sky Bison. This happened once before, but I thought maybe it just refreshed at the moment I clicked it. This time I clicked just as the page finished loading and I still ended up with another Sky Bison.

Um, what's up? I feel like I'm complaining a lot but I'm not complaining, I'm just pointing out mishaps so they can get fixed :3
MadameRed
MadameRed

Back to top Go down

Market Issue Empty Re: Market Issue

Post  MadameRed Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:32 pm

I just tried to buy another Otter Bear. Clicked it, and paid 100k for another Sky Bison. This has happened three times now - does anyone know what's going on? :[
MadameRed
MadameRed

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonTamerChris Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:38 pm

MadameRed wrote:I just tried to buy another Otter Bear. Clicked it, and paid 100k for another Sky Bison. This has happened three times now - does anyone know what's going on? :[

Rebs is going to fix this, it's one of the issues he's fixing soon. You should probably stop trying to buy Otter Bears right now. Wait, is this in the rare and exotic creatures or in the trading post?
DragonTamerChris
DragonTamerChris

Back to top Go down

Post  MadameRed Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:41 pm

In the rare and exotic creatures. I had given it a little and I though maybe it'd iron itself out. I'm just glad Reb knows; I'll keep my trap shut now Razz
MadameRed
MadameRed

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonTamerChris Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:42 pm

MadameRed wrote:In the rare and exotic creatures. I had given it a little and I though maybe it'd iron itself out. I'm just glad Reb knows; I'll keep my trap shut now Razz

I think this problem doesn't occur in the trading post. (You could also get otter bears there for less. x3)
DragonTamerChris
DragonTamerChris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down