Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turtle Ducks

Go down

Turtle Ducks Empty Turtle Ducks

Post  Seph on Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:46 am

Quak?

Turtle Ducks 2a4y4v5>Turtle Ducks 33mo4y9>Turtle Ducks 2lbhv8n>Turtle Ducks 9llifa
Seph
Seph

Posts : 199
Join date : 2010-08-29
Location : Somewhere far far away

Back to top Go down

Turtle Ducks Empty Re: Turtle Ducks

Post  user560 on Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:19 am

OMG they are so cute :3
user560
user560

Posts : 913
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 24
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Turtle Ducks Empty Re: Turtle Ducks

Post  Rebsingh on Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:44 pm

Cool! I'll add it in with the shirshu, hawk, and serpent. Very Happy

_________________
Admin, Owner, and Developer of Avadopts.

~Rebsingh

6zuzie6 wrote:Yami: Pizza poopers, have you or your parents made them Rebsingh?
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1585
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 24
Location : Destroying Toes

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Turtle Ducks Empty Re: Turtle Ducks

Post  Seph on Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:09 am

Quaaaak? Quak?

(Would you transfer them to the completed section then? Please?)
Seph
Seph

Posts : 199
Join date : 2010-08-29
Location : Somewhere far far away

Back to top Go down

Turtle Ducks Empty Re: Turtle Ducks

Post  Rebsingh on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:32 am

Seph wrote:Quaaaak? Quak?

(Would you transfer them to the completed section then? Please?)
Mhm.

_________________
Admin, Owner, and Developer of Avadopts.

~Rebsingh

6zuzie6 wrote:Yami: Pizza poopers, have you or your parents made them Rebsingh?
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1585
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 24
Location : Destroying Toes

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Turtle Ducks Empty Re: Turtle Ducks

Post  Seph on Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:30 pm

Quack quack.

(With white background.)
Turtle Ducks 24maj5g>Turtle Ducks Mlm6i1>Turtle Ducks Deva1h>Turtle Ducks 2816lvl
Seph
Seph

Posts : 199
Join date : 2010-08-29
Location : Somewhere far far away

Back to top Go down

Turtle Ducks Empty Re: Turtle Ducks

Post  Rebsingh on Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:51 pm

Seph wrote:Quack quack.

(With white background.)
Turtle Ducks 24maj5g>Turtle Ducks Mlm6i1>Turtle Ducks Deva1h>Turtle Ducks 2816lvl
Ok thanks, I'll move this now. Smile

_________________
Admin, Owner, and Developer of Avadopts.

~Rebsingh

6zuzie6 wrote:Yami: Pizza poopers, have you or your parents made them Rebsingh?
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1585
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 24
Location : Destroying Toes

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Turtle Ducks Empty Re: Turtle Ducks

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum