Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebsingh's Holly Hunt (DONE)

Go down

Rebsingh's Holly Hunt (DONE) Empty Rebsingh's Holly Hunt (DONE)

Post  kaerlighed on Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:30 am

MERRY CHRISTMAS REBSINGH!!

*~*~*

It was only one day before Christmas morning, but today didn't feel right to Rebsingh, Almighty Admin of the Avadopts World. Once out of bed, he felt... stalked. He wondered if it were a ghost, or a very hideous beast, or a creature gone wrong. He wondered if it had eyes shining like the corn from Thanksgiving or if it had hair as gruesome as his furry carpet. He wondered if it was a Stephanie Meyer vampire, specifically EDWARD CULLEN. When that name popped in his head, he ran like crazy, shooting out of his house like a crazy, maniacal frog. Oh, what a wonderful way to start his day.

After that lovely morning of his, Rebsingh, sat at the dinner table, ate his eggs quietly, blocking out the voices of his parents and two older sisters. Taking a bite of those yellow yolks, Rebsingh thought up some cool new ideas for all his Avadopts members.

Getting up once done, he walked over to the sink, dropping in the dirty plate, and walked away. Moments later, he was found face first with the floor, having been tripped by one of his sisters. Oh, what a wonderful family.

Once finally out the door with a long list of things to buy (his mother had dropped the list on his head as he face-planted the floor), Rebsingh made his way to the Black Market--and not because it was illegal and he could get away with it. The Black Market was the only store on Avadopts (and he felt a bit weird thinking it was a black market instead of a regular store). But something made him stop in his tracks.

"Hellllooo~ Rebbsy," whispered a very creep, pedo-like voice. 'Rebbsy' just about jumped out of his skin. "Where you goin'?"

"NOWHEREEE NOW LEAVE ME ALOONNEEEEEE!" Rebsingh screeched. With that, he bolted through the Black Market doors, aware of the eyes on his back. Now I have schizophrenia? I have VOICES IN MY HEAD? HOW COOL IS THAT?! he thought as he grabbed things off of shelves as he ran.

With the items in his hands, Rebsingh ran to the counter to pay for them all.

"Rebbsy~~" The voice whispered again. Rebsingh turned quickly and screeched out a 'what!?' causing the employee at the counter to look at him funny.

"Umm.. you okay, man?" he asked, watching as Rebsingh turned back around, his left eye twitching.

Rebsingh, ignoring the fact that he just grabbed random things off the shelves and had not bought a single thing on the list, screamed, "I'M OKAY I'M OKAY. I'M. O. KAY." After that, the customers and the employees looked somewhat relieved and went back to what they were doing.

"Oh, Rebbsy~! <3" crooned the voice. Rebsingh screamed and ran out of the Market, then proceeded to jump into the waters. Being a great swimmer, he swam all the way to the Earth Kingdom, only to arrive at the shores of a desert. A strange hooded figure was there, posing. "Oh Rebbsy, I knew you would come!" Rebs couldn't help but notice the voice was... deep and... He shuddered.

"And who are you?" demanded the great Admin. To his horror, the figure took off the hood, revealing himself to actually be...
“What the bleep are you?" Rebsingh screamed, falling back onto the sand. He looked up into the... non-human's face in horror.

He was orange, and look strangely like one of his Avadopts dragons, but not. On his orange muzzle was a long white beard. He was extremely old, and he was standing like any human would. "Hello Rebbsy~~" He said, his long snake like tongue, coming out of his mouth.

The dragon, strangely enough, also had glasses perched on the bridge of its snout and smiled enticingly. "Hell~o Rebbsy. I thought you were coming soon."

"Who. Are. You. And. What. the. F-I mean, bleep. Are. You." Rebsingh couldn't believe his eyes. Did another species of dragons invade Avadopts? And was it finally orange with a white beard?! "OH I GET IT, YOU'RE SANTA CLAUS!" he exclaimed, then added, "In disguise."

"Ahaha, no, sadly," the dragon replied.

"Rudolph the orange-nosed reindragon?"

"Nope."

"Mrs. Claus?"

"My gender is undoubtedly male."

"How about Dasher, Cupid, Dancer--Do you play Monopoly?"

"Are you done with your rather inconvenient and irrelevant questions yet?" growled the dragon irritably. "I am Dragon, and I come from a far away land called Dragon Cave. You were supposed to be whisked away five minutes ago, but due to your awkward questions, it's been put off. So now say your prayers AND GO TO DRAGCAVE.NET." With an angry glare at the astonished Rebsingh, he drew a circle with his claw and the great Admin of Avadopts saw his land no more.

Rebsingh looked round the strange new land, not able to figure out where he was. He turned a little more to the left and spotted a cave. He walked over to it and gasped. "Holy mother of bleep," he exclaimed.

Inside were 30 eggs just sitting there, with nothing protecting them. He ran inside like a maniac and tried grabbing a golden egg, only having it snatched away.

"Hey," he yelled out, but no one was there. "What the..." He turned to his left and went for another egg, this on being orange, and again, it was snatched away.

And so, for an hour or more, Rebsingh was forced to run to and fro in the cave, trying to nab a few eggs. With growing frustration, he went to sit at the entrance of the cave, muttering swears under his breath. But when he sat, he felt something go squish under him and jumped up to find that he had sat on a pygmy hatchling. Peeling the flat (but alive, thankfully) hatchling off the ground, the Admin flung the little dragon away from him, only to be bitten in the bum.

"Ow! Ya little ungrateful piece of barbecued little piece of--" A whole string of colorful vocabulary left Rebsingh's mouth as he chased the frightened hatchling around the cave until he tripped.

Rebsingh spit out a mouth full of dirt and look up form the ground to see the hatchling gone. "Now where did he go...” he muttered, wanting revenge on the little creature.

"Okay, something weird is going on here...” he said, getting up and looking around. Every time he blinked an egg changed places, a new one came in, and an old left. But there was no one around... He saw a green looking egg and went to grab it.

Nothing happened.

"Ok... this is weird..." he said, egg in hand.

Looking at the egg, Rebsingh figured it looked a little... common, for all around the cave floor, there was the same egg with some kind of code scrawled on the shell. Sighing, he put the egg down and walked over to a dark corner of the cave. From there, he began snatching eggs away from hands, but immediately putting them back again. It never occurred to him that here, there would be a grand surprise waiting for him.

But in the meantime, he was hiding in a freaking corner of the cave, doing nothing but replacing the eggs every time he snatched a new egg from somebody. He really didn't have a life (not like us, the narrators, have one, either, but...). Soon, night fell, and Rebsingh was quite tired from what had happened today.

Getting quite bored, Rebsingh decided to wonder off into another part of the cave where three eggs were sitting. He could not tell which kind they were seeing at it was very dark. He tried snatching one, but the same old thing happened, someone got it before him.

He wondered back into the other cave and saw some festive looking eggs. "Hmm..." He tried grabbing a few yellow and candy cane looking ones, missing 'em all.

Frustrated, Rebsingh screamed out his frustration, then kicked a rock, which turned out to be an egg. Surprisingly, it wasn't the egg that was hurt--Rebsingh began jumping up and down swearing hell on the egg, while the transparent oval rolled away swiftly. When he finally calmed down, he sat cross-legged on the cold ground, glaring at those who passed by him to pick up an egg. Gradually, less people came and went, until the flow of egg-snatchers stopped. If he squinted his eyes, Rebsingh would be able to see lurkers outside, resting in deep crevices until the next day.

"Oh, Hi there, Rebsssy~" hissed a familiar voice. Rebsingh jumped about five feet into the air and screamed again. Swiveling around, he came face to snout with the magi dragon from the desert. "Trouble egg-stealing? I expected." The dragon curled its tail around a paw and grinned. "Listen, you'll have to try harder tomorrow."

With that, the dragon disappeared, leaving a smoky imprint of a heart behind. Rebsingh shuddered once more, and it wasn't from the cold.

Rebsingh felt the hair on the back of his neck stand on end and hurried towards the egg, only to find out that it was already gone. Now the flow of egg-snatchers was now a flood and as some mysterious dragons sat outside the cave, everyone's attention was turned towards them. The dragons suddenly took flight, leaving blackened eggs in the nests. Rebsingh wondered why there was no color on the eggs and because of that, didn't care for them.

Instead, he began snooping around the inside of the cave for more interesting and colored eggs. Hour after hour, he went for a yellow-candy cane-like egg, only to have it snatched away before his eyes. Again and again he tried to the same result. Scurrying from side to side, the hatchlings growled and screeched at him, for he had stepped on quite a few tails. Nonetheless, he didn't stop and continued to hunt for the eggs.

After a long period of time, Rebsingh began seeing red-striped eggs, but the pattern was too dizzying to catch, so he soon gave up on those. Once or twice, he had seen a golden-ribboned egg, but before he could even blink, it had disappeared.

This went on for a long while. Not once had he thought of going home. He just wanted to try and catch the golden sash egg as he liked to call it.

Another 3 hours passed when he saw someone come in with three of those eggs. He doged all other eggs, and stepped on a number of tails, only to miss em all. He decided on a strategy. He would stay lower down in the cave seeing as that's where most of them were being placed. An it was there that he planned on catching one of the popular eggs.

He did not know he'd been there waiting for many hours to come. But Rebsingh was a determined boy.

Oh determined he was, for though the eggs disappointed him (since they all were getting snatched away), he kept hoping to get one of the golden-sashed eggs. He heard they were super rare from the murmuring of the others. At the same time, he hoped the weird orange dragon would not appear again and frighten him out of his wits.

Again and again, he saw the same eggs, and like all the other times, they disappeared in a half-blink of an eye. Finally, when he saw someone bringing in one of the eggs, he couldn't restrain himself and tackled the person to the ground like a rabid bulldog. The golden-sashed egg was dropped, but after he extricated himself from the other person, it was gone. Rebsingh couldn't believe it. A small scrape for nothing.

After a string of swear words escaped the young boys' mouth, he sat himself back down in his little corner and decided to doodle in the dirt. What else could he do? He realized that these golden-sash eggs were only being dropped once ever hour or more.

But, to his luck, a person came in with two of the eggs, he followed her until she sat them down on the ground, but to his luck he was not fast enough. Next time, he'll make sure not to follow her from behind since that just gives him a disadvantage.

Another hour passed and another dropper came in, holding one of the golden-sashed eggs. He quickly jumped up and grabbed one of the eggs, only to be tripped by another egg-snatcher. He was pinned to the ground with the egg clutched to his chest. A battle it was for the egg, and Rebsingh intended to win. He rolled around and around in the dirt, trying dislodge his attacker. Another egg-snatcher person joined the fight.

Doing the death roll, Rebsingh tried to shake the egg snatchers off of him, wanting the egg he clutched tightly against his chest.

He grabbed a torch off of the wall and flung it at the others, trying to get them off him and away. It worked! “Mine, you're all mine,” Rebsingh smirked, doing an evil laugh of the sorts.

… But one question… what was he to do with this egg? He roamed around outside the cave, giving people the evil eye when they approached him. He did not want his egg snatched away.

He wondered around outside when a cloaked figure appeared before him.

“Well done Rebbsy~~” the cloaked figure hissed, revealing himself. It was that darn old orange dragon thingy.

“Whatta you want?” Rebsingh asked, keeping the egg close to his body. For all he knew, this guy would snatch it from his arms.

“To congratulate you, Rebbsy~~” The Dragon hissed again, walking towards the boy. He took off the cloak and spread out his long orange wings. He was much bigger then Rebsingh had first though.

“… What are you doing?” Rebsingh asked, a little scared.

The orange dragon smirked and everything went black when his large orange wings swept down towards him.

Rebsingh screamed, bolting upward from the floor.

“Watch it, you slug,” his oldest sister hissed, walking around his body after having fell to the floor.

“Oh, wow…” Rebsingh said, having realized he was passed out on the floor. “I am not too sure if that’s a good thing or not…” he told himself, sad that his egg hunting wasn’t true.

He sighed and walked off to his room to do his admin things. Unbeknownst to him, an orange figure smirked from the dark closet in his room.

THE END

hope you liked it!! Very Happy

Interactive mod kaerlighed here, If you have any questions, need help, or anything, feel free to PM me. Smile You can also look me up on the forum chat, I am there a lot, and I mean, a. lot. Very Happy

Rebsingh's Holly Hunt (DONE) Writersclub-1
There be a contest up now. Up to Feb 5th to sign in. Feb 14th to write. Have fun!

*~*~* My Books *~*~*
kaerlighed
kaerlighed

Back to top Go down

Rebsingh's Holly Hunt (DONE) Empty Re: Rebsingh's Holly Hunt (DONE)

Post  Yami on Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:27 pm

Ha ha, that is very hilarious! I wonder about a negelcted egg or hatchling passing through that...or a CB gold/silver ;D

Yami
Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post  kaerlighed on Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:53 pm

6zuzie6 wrote:Ha ha, that is very hilarious! I wonder about a negelcted egg or hatchling passing through that...or a CB gold/silver ;D

Who knows. haha glad you liked it. Smile

Interactive mod kaerlighed here, If you have any questions, need help, or anything, feel free to PM me. Smile You can also look me up on the forum chat, I am there a lot, and I mean, a. lot. Very Happy

There be a contest up now. Up to Feb 5th to sign in. Feb 14th to write. Have fun!

*~*~* My Books *~*~*
kaerlighed
kaerlighed

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna on Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:30 pm

XD lolz
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDarkCynder on Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:57 pm

That was... entertaining? XD

New forum- http://forums.avadopts.com/index.php? Arrow

Thanks,
TheDarkCynder
TheDarkCynder
TheDarkCynder

Back to top Go down

Post  kaerlighed on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:05 am

Luna wrote:XD lolz

I'm guessing you liked it? haha Smile

*~*~* My Books *~*~*
kaerlighed
kaerlighed

Back to top Go down

Post  kaerlighed on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:06 am

TheDarkCynder wrote:That was... entertaining? XD

That's great! then it served it's purpose! haha Smile

*~*~* My Books *~*~*
kaerlighed
kaerlighed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum