Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

User Made avatars for site are needed.

+16
Floxley
skibbereenfarms
SilentSkieBlue
ignite444
kaerlighed
PhazonDragon
Sicksoul
lordofseas
frozendreams
Dragonhatchling
ChuChu
DragonTamerChris
user560
DemonAshley
TitiMiny
Rebsingh
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

User Made avatars for site are needed. - Page 2 Empty Re: User Made avatars for site are needed.

Post  Sicksoul Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:34 pm

I got bored.

User Made avatars for site are needed. - Page 2 30utmc9
Sicksoul
Sicksoul

Back to top Go down

User Made avatars for site are needed. - Page 2 Empty Re: User Made avatars for site are needed.

Post  Dragonhatchling Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:33 pm

User Made avatars for site are needed. - Page 2 6oh1mg

User Made avatars for site are needed. - Page 2 1zwnn11

one is different (or both are) so whichever one (if any) someone says can go on that avatar thing, go right ahead and put it there. I'll make another something when I have time... once I figure out what I'm going to- perhaps. perhaps. *goes to see if idea will work*

Last edited by Dragonhatchling on Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dragonhatchling
Dragonhatchling

https://sites.google.com/site/dragonhatchlingssite/home

Back to top Go down

Post  PhazonDragon Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:46 pm

ChuChu wrote:I finished. I doubt it'll get added since it's so simple/plain but I might as well post it.

User Made avatars for site are needed. - Page 2 Iaza16299294704100
I actually really like this one, and I'd use it if it were an option. I like how simple it looks. Compared to the current others, it's simple and clean, as opposed to the complicated ones we have now.
PhazonDragon
PhazonDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonhatchling Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:50 pm

User Made avatars for site are needed. - Page 2 6p6ezn

there ya go. my already started, wondering if it would work, idea. hard to draw. hard to draw.
Dragonhatchling
Dragonhatchling

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsingh Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:18 pm

Dragonhatchling wrote:User Made avatars for site are needed. - Page 2 6p6ezn

there ya go. my already started, wondering if it would work, idea. hard to draw. hard to draw.
This is stripped from the show, and is not original artwork so I might not be able to use it D:

Sicksoul and ChuChu, your avatars will be added shortly Smile I love the one that you made, sick. Otter bear egg :3
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonhatchling Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:47 pm

Rebsingh wrote:

This is stripped from the show, and is not original artwork so I might not be able to use it D:

Sicksoul and ChuChu, your avatars will be added shortly Smile I love the one that you made, sick. Otter bear egg :3

the fire's not, that I played around with in photoshop and actually figured some new stuff that i didn't know could be done XD, just the heads for the dragons a little (the outline) the rest was reference from different angles like everything else. but, anywho, that's fine with me.
Dragonhatchling
Dragonhatchling

Back to top Go down

Post  frozendreams Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:47 pm

Rebsingh wrote:

Sicksoul's avatar design looks more like an eye when i look at it even though it does also really closly resemble to otter bear egg.

frozendreams

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsingh Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:56 pm

frozendreams wrote:
Rebsingh wrote:

Sicksoul's avatar design looks more like an eye when i look at it even though it does also really closly resemble to otter bear egg.
I can put labels under each avatar on the pages.
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChuChu Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:57 pm

frozendreams wrote:
Rebsingh wrote:

I agree with this. In fact, I thought it was a blue dragon eye at first glance. I didn't know it was an otter bear egg until I read this post.
ChuChu
ChuChu

Back to top Go down

Post  kaerlighed Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:23 pm

I am no good with making artwork onto the computer, but I am good at photoshop. Am I allowed to take some of the creatures made (with permission of course) and used them in a photoshoped picture? For example:
User Made avatars for site are needed. - Page 2 Lineage5

It's not my artwork (the eggs), but I placed them altogether...

If it's not allowed, that's totally fine, the avatars already uploaded are awesome. Smile
kaerlighed
kaerlighed

Back to top Go down

Post  frozendreams Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:27 pm

kaerlighed wrote:I am no good with making artwork onto the computer, but I am good at photoshop. Am I allowed to take some of the creatures made (with permission of course) and used them in a photoshoped picture? For example:

If it's not allowed, that's totally fine, the avatars already uploaded are awesome. Smile

if you find away to do that using avadopt eggs then it would be fine most likely but not from other sites that would be bit weird.

frozendreams

Back to top Go down

Post  ignite444 Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:51 am

I can make some avatars out of the sprites here if that is OK? I fail at art. Sad
ignite444
ignite444

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentSkieBlue Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:57 am

Ooh, guess what I'm doing in my spare time with school Photoshop. =D
SilentSkieBlue
SilentSkieBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  ignite444 Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:15 am

Made one from the Otter Bear sprite.

User Made avatars for site are needed. - Page 2 Otbe
ignite444
ignite444

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsingh Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:16 am

ignite444 wrote:Made one from the Otter Bear sprite.

User Made avatars for site are needed. - Page 2 Otbe
Can you make 3 more for each starter? (>^-^)>

And Ill add that right away Smile
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ignite444 Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:18 am

Sure can. Smile I'll get to it.

Edit: I made several more from official artwork, which is free to use.

User Made avatars for site are needed. - Page 2 WaterUser Made avatars for site are needed. - Page 2 MomocopyUser Made avatars for site are needed. - Page 2 IsUser Made avatars for site are needed. - Page 2 HogmoUser Made avatars for site are needed. - Page 2 FireUser Made avatars for site are needed. - Page 2 EarthUser Made avatars for site are needed. - Page 2 AppaUser Made avatars for site are needed. - Page 2 AirUser Made avatars for site are needed. - Page 2 Springs

I can make some animated ones as well if you want me too.
ignite444
ignite444

Back to top Go down

Post  kaerlighed Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:27 am

frozendreams wrote:
kaerlighed wrote:I am no good with making artwork onto the computer, but I am good at photoshop. Am I allowed to take some of the creatures made (with permission of course) and used them in a photoshoped picture? For example:

if you find away to do that using avadopt eggs then it would be fine most likely but not from other sites that would be bit weird.

Well, of course. ;P I just wanted to know, but until my house computer get's fix, I cannot do anything. Sad
My Mac doesn't support the photoshop that I have on the main computer. Which sucks. So I'll have to wait, but until then, I can come up with some ideas in my head.
kaerlighed
kaerlighed

Back to top Go down

Post  skibbereenfarms Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:58 am

Is any form of media okay? I may make some using traditional art once I get home from Michigan.
skibbereenfarms
skibbereenfarms

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsingh Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:42 pm

ignite444 wrote:Sure can. Smile I'll get to it.

Edit: I made several more from official artwork, which is free to use.

User Made avatars for site are needed. - Page 2 WaterUser Made avatars for site are needed. - Page 2 MomocopyUser Made avatars for site are needed. - Page 2 IsUser Made avatars for site are needed. - Page 2 HogmoUser Made avatars for site are needed. - Page 2 FireUser Made avatars for site are needed. - Page 2 EarthUser Made avatars for site are needed. - Page 2 AppaUser Made avatars for site are needed. - Page 2 AirUser Made avatars for site are needed. - Page 2 Springs
I can put all of these in also. And DH, I'll put your dragon one in also. Smile But not now, I just want to chill right now 8D
I can make some animated ones as well if you want me too.
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TitiMiny Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:38 pm

owo i have two versions of something i just made..

Version 1:
User Made avatars for site are needed. - Page 2 Littlevirdie2

Version 2
User Made avatars for site are needed. - Page 2 Littlebirdie1
TitiMiny
TitiMiny

Back to top Go down

Post  ignite444 Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:18 pm

Those are adorable. Very Happy
ignite444
ignite444

Back to top Go down

Post  Sicksoul Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:49 pm

User Made avatars for site are needed. - Page 2 2s0bcbt

Blorb
Sicksoul
Sicksoul

Back to top Go down

Post  skibbereenfarms Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:24 pm

Just some sketches for now, but I'm going to finish them up when I can. How do they look so far?
http://skibbereenfarms.deviantart.com/art/Avatar-Sketches-187694267

Finished one of them. Had to resize it a bit, but it still looks okay.
User Made avatars for site are needed. - Page 2 Tuiandla-1
skibbereenfarms
skibbereenfarms

Back to top Go down

User Made avatars for site are needed. - Page 2 Empty A couple avatars. :)

Post  Floxley Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:50 pm

Just posting these up here. I enjoy doin' arts and perhaps will post more of the pixel or digital variety if I get me some ideas :p
User Made avatars for site are needed. - Page 2 Tigerseal User Made avatars for site are needed. - Page 2 Earthemblem

Floxley

Back to top Go down

Post  ignite444 Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:53 pm

Aw, the Tiger Seal one is cute!
ignite444
ignite444

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum