Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koi Quest Map

2 posters

Go down

Koi Quest Map Empty Koi Quest Map

Post  Kiana1234 Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:11 pm

Whenever I try to buy the map for the koi quest its says I have already bought this bucket. I have enough gp....help?
Kiana1234
Kiana1234

Back to top Go down

Koi Quest Map Empty Re: Koi Quest Map

Post  Lirabet Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:07 pm

Bucket? You need no bucket for KoiQuest. You need: 1) blue map & 2) adult Otter Bear.
That bucket is for Halloween Undead Platypus Bears.
But if you try to buy the blue map and read the same text about bucket, then... try another browser maybe... scratch
Lirabet
Lirabet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana1234 Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:33 pm

Lirabet wrote:Bucket? You need no bucket for KoiQuest. You need: 1) blue map & 2) adult Otter Bear.
That bucket is for Halloween Undead Platypus Bears.
But if you try to buy the blue map and read the same text about bucket, then... try another browser maybe... scratch
That's exactly my point, I shouldn't be seeing anything about a bucket. But nevermind, it's fixed now. EDIT-That does lead me to one more question though...before all of our accounts were deleted, I was able to start the koi quest without an Otter bear, did that change now?
Kiana1234
Kiana1234

Back to top Go down

Post  Lirabet Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:39 am

Kiana1234 wrote:EDIT-That does lead me to one more question though...before all of our accounts were deleted, I was able to start the koi quest without an Otter bear, did that change now?
NOW you need Otter Bear. But in the beginning Reb forgot to add this check, that's why I have Spirit Koi. Smile
Lirabet
Lirabet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down