Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with creature stats and Chrome browser

3 posters

Go down

Problem with creature stats and Chrome browser Empty Problem with creature stats and Chrome browser

Post  nightowl Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:06 am

Everything works fine on Firefox but if I use Chrome (faster for clicking), the stuff on each creature page below Level Up isn't there - it's totally blank. I don't know enough about computers to know if it's a problem with the Chrome or what. Just wanted to bring it to someone's attention in case anyone else uses Chrome and can't get their creature codes.

This wasn't happening before the change you've done on the site yesterday/today. I was able to read them with both browsers.

No rush. Thanks for bringing the dragons back (my daughter didn't have the chance to get some before; now she's happy).
nightowl
nightowl

Back to top Go down

Problem with creature stats and Chrome browser Empty Re: Problem with creature stats and Chrome browser

Post  Lirabet Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:42 am

Chrome shows my red dragon hachling as adult Canyon Cawler. Smile
I love Firefox. I love you
Lirabet
Lirabet

Back to top Go down

Problem with creature stats and Chrome browser Empty Re: Problem with creature stats and Chrome browser

Post  Rebsingh Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:32 am

If the images aren't showing right, just right click and Open image in new tab and then refresh it until it changes to normal.

The view pages are working fine for me in chrome... o.O
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nightowl Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:07 am

Thanks, it's fine today.
nightowl
nightowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down