Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep eggs/hatchlings at top of brochure

+2
Atem
calankh
6 posters

Go down

Keep eggs/hatchlings at top of brochure  Empty Keep eggs/hatchlings at top of brochure

Post  calankh Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:06 pm

I've been playing with the sort options and none of them really work for me. I'd like to sort my creatures by type, but I want to have everyone who needs levels toward the top to make it easier for friends to click them. Would it be possible to have a combo sort first by stage (egg, hatchling, then adult instead of the present adult, egg, hatchling) and then by species. Pretty please?

right now I've set it for sorting by level which sort of works, but then my adults are all random and look silly. I hope I've given a detailed enough description of what I'd like, but please ask if it doesn't make sense.

calankh

Back to top Go down

Keep eggs/hatchlings at top of brochure  Empty Re: Keep eggs/hatchlings at top of brochure

Post  Atem Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:41 pm

I'd also would like this too. The growing hatchlings and hatching eggs at the top of the Zoo.

Atem

Back to top Go down

Keep eggs/hatchlings at top of brochure  Empty Re: Keep eggs/hatchlings at top of brochure

Post  Mimm Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:18 pm

I agree, things will get cluttered fast as we all get more and more eggs.

Mimm

Back to top Go down

Post  user560 Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:22 am

I would like this too ^^
user560
user560

Back to top Go down

Post  Conga Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:14 am

yes please! Surprised

Conga

Back to top Go down

Post  Lirabet Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:15 am

Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes!!! Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!!! Very Happy
Lirabet
Lirabet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum