Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uh oh no D:

4 posters

Go down

uh oh no D: Empty uh oh no D:

Post  muffinbitch Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:28 am

I'm sorry if to bug you, but I got a few eggs due to an event when there were only dragon eggs to be adopted from the fire nation. So yeah, they're gone and it shocked me a little tbh... why? )= I liked them, they were so cute... and even if you think I'm mad, please help me )= Did they die? D=
muffinbitch
muffinbitch

Back to top Go down

uh oh no D: Empty Re: uh oh no D:

Post  Mineya Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:39 am

You probably got them during the first Random Treat. What happened was there was no cap on the amount of dragons that people could adopt, and people were hoarding dragons in their zoos. Reb decided to delete all the dragons in everyone's zoos, and he re-released them in a new event, this time with a cap on so that everyone could only collect four. Everyone had to re-adopt the dragon eggs.

If you collected your dragons during the first drop, but weren't around for the second, then you missed the chance. Sad
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  muffinbitch Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:45 am

damnit >.< oh well, can't help it I guess though it makes me quite sad )= but well, after each rain there's sunshine, maybe I will get one from the black market one day =) thank you =)
muffinbitch
muffinbitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:47 am

People are also being very generous with their dragon hatchlings, from what I've seen. I'm sure at the very least you'll be able to find someone who is willing to send a baby dragon your way, even if it isn't a black one. Smile
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  muffinbitch Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:58 am

that would be the most awesome thing one could do for me <3
muffinbitch
muffinbitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsingh Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:23 pm

Oyes, just saying something here Smile

There will be black dragon breeding periods (twice a year) and that will be the only way to get them now. Many people got them of opposite genders.

When will this breeding period exist?

It will be on the anniversary of the site, and on Little Art Girls birthday.

How will people breed if they already have 4?

The eggs if bred will be auto-abandoned when bred. (Auto abandoned right when bred because people could try hatching them and making them adults really quick if they stayed on the persons account for half an hour or even 15 minutes..)
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:25 pm

Rebsingh wrote:Oyes, just saying something here Smile

There will be black dragon breeding periods (twice a year) and that will be the only way to get them now. Many people got them of opposite genders.

The eggs if bred will be auto-abandoned when bred. (Auto abandoned right when bred because people could try hatching them and making them adults really quick if they stayed on the persons account for half an hour or even 15 minutes..)

Will black dragons be able to produce offspring of other colors during the rest of the year, or is during the breeding periods the only time they'll be able to breed at all?
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsingh Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:27 pm

Mineya wrote:
Rebsingh wrote:Oyes, just saying something here Smile

Will black dragons be able to produce offspring of other colors during the rest of the year, or is during the breeding periods the only time they'll be able to breed at all?

Black dragons are still dragons, and can make other dragons during the year. On these events, they will only be able to produce black dragons if successful. Smile
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:27 pm

Glee! Like a Star @ heaven
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

uh oh no D: Empty uh oh no D:

Post  mblansett1 Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:50 pm

cool, lol to bad all my dragons are female even my red, i have to work on getting a male somewhere

mblansett1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum