Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilderness! (NO, not like DC's wild- you know what I mean)

3 posters

Go down

Wilderness! (NO, not like DC's wild- you know what I mean) Empty Wilderness! (NO, not like DC's wild- you know what I mean)

Post  Atem Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:18 pm

I was thinking... There could be a wilderness (Just because I said Wilderness, you can't just suddenly assume it's just like DC's which of what I'm thinking of - it's not.)

Where creatures can breed in the wild (kinda like DC wild dragons do...) THEN the eggs or hatchlings can pop up in the wild page for you to catch - this can cost GP so people won't catch too many hatchlings to be unfair.

Why have the wilderness when it's just like the Abandoned Island? Well, instead of abandoning a creature to the island, you hardly see rares there right? I was thinking maybe the Wilderness can surprise pop a rare one once in awhile (meaning...the starter creatures...even a bred blue/gold or even a black dragon).

What you think? It'll kinda be like a game, catching chicken... yes, that HARD Razz

Plus, you can have like "You caught the creature, but you lost (amount of GP here) while catching it!"

"Oh no, it had escaped! Better luck next time!"

"You were so close! Keep trying!"

Hey, not every creature you click on you WILL get...if you don't get it you could try again at catching it. Which the creature may disappear for XX:XX amount of time before popping back in the wild...

Atem

Back to top Go down

Wilderness! (NO, not like DC's wild- you know what I mean) Empty Re: Wilderness! (NO, not like DC's wild- you know what I mean)

Post  Mineya Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:27 pm

Sounds kind of like the Safari Zone in Pokemon.
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Wilderness! (NO, not like DC's wild- you know what I mean) Empty Re: Wilderness! (NO, not like DC's wild- you know what I mean)

Post  Atem Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:34 pm

Mineya wrote:Sounds kind of like the Safari Zone in Pokemon.

Hmm. I never played that site, so, sorry if this seems identical to another gamesite. I thought this idea may have been thought of already...

Atem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:57 pm

LOL, not a gamesite, the Gameboy Pokemon games. XD
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  Atem Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:00 pm

Mineya wrote:LOL, not a gamesite, the Gameboy Pokemon games. XD

Ooh, sorry! Lol - I'm not a big fanhead for Pokemon games, really. Actually scratch that and make it 'Pokemon in general'. Smile

So I only know the old Pokemon critters, movies, and episodes on TV. The orginal series I mean.

Atem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:02 pm

The Safari Zone was introduced as soon as the Pokemon game came out, it's as old as the series is. Wink (I'm twenty-three, I'm too old to care about anything past the original 150+1.)
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  Atem Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:07 pm

Mineya wrote:The Safari Zone was introduced as soon as the Pokemon game came out, it's as old as the series is. Wink (I'm twenty-three, I'm too old to care about anything past the original 150+1.)

I see, I see. :-D

Hey, I'm 17 and I stopped caring Pokemon since... around 7 years ago? Although I still have the little Pikachu figure toy and some cards that I liked - forgot the name but went like in ABC (it was in a movie one time).

Atem

Back to top Go down

Post  ignite444 Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:53 pm

I like the idea.

I'm 20 and have been playing Pokemon since it first came out. I still play it.
ignite444
ignite444

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum