Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GP... I'm talking about looooots of them!?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

GP... I'm talking about looooots of them!? Empty GP... I'm talking about looooots of them!?

Post  Seph on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:44 am

How just how can they have so much?
GP... I'm talking about looooots of them!? 2mfdz0w
Okay sure Reb is the almighty Admin and all so why does he need to earn cheat so much money in the first place? xD
But what is that?
GP... I'm talking about looooots of them!? Midooh
I mean the game is open for 2 days and there less than 1k creatures in existence so how?

I mean seriously they can buy the shop empty while others barely have 10 pets and like 500 GP. Not that I want there money taken or so but if the shop prices are only rising since few people have so much while others just don't earn money that fast I don't see a chance for others and myself to ever buying other starters.
Sure I don't want that starters are flooding the place but be a little more realistic. I just don't believe that more than a hand full have more than 5k. So please lower the price to 8 or 10k? Please? I mean sure these persons can buy as much as they want anyway but others should get a chance too.
Seph
Seph

Back to top Go down

GP... I'm talking about looooots of them!? Empty Re: GP... I'm talking about looooots of them!?

Post  user560 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:17 am

You're right, i only have 2915 GP :/
user560
user560

Back to top Go down

GP... I'm talking about looooots of them!? Empty Re: GP... I'm talking about looooots of them!?

Post  Cattious on Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:54 am

How are they ALLOWED that many pets???
Cattious
Cattious

http://cattious.st.123

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya on Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:58 am

I think 10k is too low, tbh, because that would actually only take a few days if you know what you're doing, and that makes the critters less special. But I agree with the idea that anything above 100k when the site is still this young is wayyyy too high. Maybe someday when there are hundreds of players with hundreds of pets, 100k+ will be tough but achievable; right now, though, it's just hampering people's abilities to enjoy the site.

Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  kazamagirl on Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:11 pm

I've been haunting the Avadopts park like crazy, I'm constantly there all day and actually sleep very little (Being an insomniac and all) and using link sites to level up pets. Sorry if that makes you mad but I haven't cheated or anything. Rebsingh is also the creator/admin of the site and can have how much of whatever he wants. Just because I've been on the site almost nonstop I should be punished for it? Why is that fair?

I spend pretty much all my time on 2-3 different link exchange sites (depending on how much I want to click) changing links and clicking other links to earn credits to get my links clicked. I also post the links onto my facebook and advertise on other sites I'm a member of, such as Felisfire.com and Wajas.com. I'm also constantly in the park clicking YOUR creatures and leveling them up. I actually wish it'd get cleaned out because in the process of clicking YOUR creatures I run into creatures that technically don't even exist anymore. They give GP but should I be punished for clicking around and doing all that I can to hatch/mature and grow your creatures to adulthood? I actually make it my goal to click out any grown creatures I can so that YOUR creatures have a better chance of being seen by anyone who goes there.

Here's an actual problem, I saw an account of a user on here that has "3" Starters already. I only have my dragon but they somehow had I believe 2 dragons and a sky bison. You're talking about me flooding the market? What about them?

But I should be punished because I just spent the last 2 days clicking like crazy? That doesn't sound fair at all.

Cattious wrote:How are they ALLOWED that many pets???

I level them up, have even bred a few of mine and have gotten more. There's no limit besides the "5 Eggs at a time" rule.

Last edited by kazamagirl on Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
kazamagirl
kazamagirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya on Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:12 pm

Kazama, nothing Seph said sounded like an attack on you. It seemed like the primary point was to ask for lowered prices in the Black Market. Seph even made it a point to say "not that I want their money taken". There's no need to get defensive if you've done nothing wrong.

Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  Cattious on Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:15 pm

I have an Idea of how reb has that mutch. U spend it, he gets it. Simple enough?? Good.
Cattious
Cattious

Back to top Go down

Post  kazamagirl on Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:17 pm

Mineya wrote:Kazama, nothing Seph said sounded like an attack on you. It seemed like the primary point was to ask for lowered prices in the Black Market. Seph even made it a point to say "not that I want their money taken". There's no need to get defensive if you've done nothing wrong.

I was replying to the "so how" comment as if it's completely impossible. I didn't mean it to come off sounding as rude as it might have. I try to be blunt when I talk online and in real life, the part about online sucks because tone can't be heard.
kazamagirl
kazamagirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Seph on Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:22 pm

Sorry that you feel attacked. That wasn't my intention.

I was thinking about the math behind it. 1000 creatures give 5000 GP every 12 hours. So after 2 days that would be 20000 GP. But you have way more. That just confuses me. Like you fond a way to click creatures more than once or get the money by clicking ads or that you just have a legal trick behind getting so much.

I don't accuse you of anyything and the reason I fond you was by the clicking thread. The person with 3 starters is just a person I didn't saw so I couldn't take him as an example.
Seph
Seph

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya on Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:25 pm

Seph wrote:I was thinking about the math behind it. 1000 creatures give 5000 GP every 12 hours. So after 2 days that would be 20000 GP. But you have way more. That just confuses me.

Personally, I have access to multiple different internet connections, because of work, school, and spending time with friends. Since the internet is a big part of my activity anywhere, if I really put the effort in, I can click every critter on the site multiple times. It's a pain, and that's just an example; the point is that if someone really wants to work for their GP, there are ways of going about it. It's just tough and extremely time-consuming.

I agree with you that the prices should be lowered, however, for the reasons I mentioned above. Especially if other uses for GP get added soon.

Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  kazamagirl on Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:26 pm

Seph wrote:Sorry that you feel attacked. That wasn't my intention.

I was thinking about the math behind it. 1000 creatures give 5000 GP every 12 hours. So after 2 days that would be 20000 GP. But you have way more. That just confuses me. Like you fond a way to click creatures more than once or get the money by clicking ads or that you just have a legal trick behind getting so much.

I don't accuse you of anyything and the reason I fond you was by the clicking thread. The person with 3 starters is just a person I didn't saw so I couldn't take him as an example.

It's the park. Go in there and click the creatures that technically "don't Exist" anymore.
Here's an example.

http://www.avadopts.com/levelup.php?code=a702

I use snap links whenever I click things, mainly because I'm clicking so much, it's easier to just open all links then go through and close all the tabs. In the process of trying to click all critters in the park you run into a bunch of those. I've actually messaged Reb about it earlier, before the database was erased and we started over and also suggested it somewhere on this site to clean the park out of the "old" creatures.

EDIT: I also tried going through the creatures numerically, changing the numbers in the link from 1 to a number creature I "know" exists....but you still run into a LOT of creatures like the link I posted....which is weird.

Last edited by kazamagirl on Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
kazamagirl
kazamagirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Cattious on Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:27 pm

(Psst... Mineya.... Look at ur RP)
Yeah. LOL I need a sky bison.
Cattious
Cattious

Back to top Go down

Post  canine on Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:20 pm

Yeah Im gonna try to earn as much GP as I can but it would Really Really help if the prices were lowered
canine
canine

Back to top Go down

GP... I'm talking about looooots of them!? Empty Re: GP...I'm talking about looooots of them!?

Post  Celevon on Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:02 pm

I agree with those who say that the prices should be lowered. How about 20,000 to 30,000 GP for the starters listed? That sounds more reasonable to me. I don't have a lot of time to sit there and click all the time as I have other adoptable sites to visit and maintain, as well as having Real Life to contend with. I do try to do all those in the Clicking site plus I go to the Park to click some more.
Celevon
Celevon

Back to top Go down

Post  ignite444 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:22 pm

Those prices when this site is rather young with very few active members = no. Like someone mentioned, the prices right now are fine if there were hundreds of members active with hundreds of creatures, but they should be lowered until we get to that point. Anywhere from 25k to 50k is a lot more reasonable at this point in the game than 150k to 400k. :/

GP... I'm talking about looooots of them!? 3QYFy

ignite444
ignite444

Back to top Go down

Post  Osi on Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:18 am

http://www.avadopts.com/levelup.php?code=a702

So ummm...it seems there is a glitched creature?

I changed the code to http://www.avadopts.com/levelup.php?code=a2

so now I am being monitored. if a creature is glitched why not remove it?

Osi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya on Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:19 am

Look here: https://avadopts.forumotion.com/questions-and-help-f4/will-i-get-in-trouble-for-this-t324.htm

This has already been addressed, and Reb is getting frustrated with people who are still clicking. It makes more sense to keep in touch with the forum so that you can know in advance about things like this, since plenty of people have already asked about it.

Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  Osi on Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:22 am

sorry. lol

been busy with real life. so i havent had much time for extra things.

thanks!!

Osi

Back to top Go down

Post  Osi on Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:08 am

lol

you think they have a lot... this guy can buy us all out.

You are currently viewing the Avatar creatures in the zoo of goldenshibby.
goldenshibby has 23 creatures in their zoo.
goldenshibby has 2559.19388748 GP.

http://www.avadopts.com/goldenshibby

LOL just awesome.

Osi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lirabet on Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:49 am

Osi wrote:lol
goldenshibby has 2559.19388748 GP.
Shocked But... how???
Lirabet
Lirabet

Back to top Go down

Post  ignite444 on Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:04 am

There's no way, no way one can have that much GP at this point.

GP... I'm talking about looooots of them!? 3QYFy

ignite444
ignite444

Back to top Go down

Post  Quatze on Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:42 am

ignite444 wrote:There's no way, no way one can have that much GP at this point.

I agree,i don't see how to get so much,in a short time,even clicking like a crazy ,24 hour/day
Shocked Very Happy
Quatze
Quatze

Back to top Go down

Post  Osi on Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:46 am

unless they actually go through all 4k creatures...lol. though frozens dont give anything. lol

Osi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:40 am

They only have 2559 GP points. That period there doesn't indicate that they have 255,919,388,748 GP, it indicates that they have a very small percentage of ONE GP. Something must have glitched it.

Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  Osi on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:55 am

reb went into 8xxx . i dunno Mineya. lol (if i remember correctly)

im kinda confused. Very Happy

Osi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum