Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deleting all accounts/creatures and starting beta period.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Deleting all accounts/creatures and starting beta period. - Page 3 Empty Re: Deleting all accounts/creatures and starting beta period.

Post  lordofseas on Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:26 pm

Are we now allowed to have multiple accounts?
lordofseas
lordofseas

Back to top Go down

Deleting all accounts/creatures and starting beta period. - Page 3 Empty Re: Deleting all accounts/creatures and starting beta period.

Post  KonayukiSpirit on Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm

lordofseas wrote:Are we now allowed to have multiple accounts?

Nope. Reb made it clear not to have multiple accounts. xD But if it's for a sibling, he'll make an exception.

I'VE GOT MY OWN LITTLE BATHROOM STALL! WEEEDOODEEEDOOO~ 8'D
KonayukiSpirit
KonayukiSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  lordofseas on Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:40 pm

KonayukiSpirit wrote:
lordofseas wrote:Are we now allowed to have multiple accounts?

Nope. Reb made it clear not to have multiple accounts. xD But if it's for a sibling, he'll make an exception.

Ok. Are there coded restrictions against it? (1 IP/Household, etc.)
lordofseas
lordofseas

Back to top Go down

Deleting all accounts/creatures and starting beta period. - Page 3 Empty Re: Deleting all accounts/creatures and starting beta

Post  Celevon on Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:47 pm

I must admit that I am a little ticked off. I have a fine list of critters, and really hate to lose them. Will we be notified when this new domain will be up? You say it will be tomorrow, but is that a definite? Also, will it work under Mozilla? I had just switched to Mozilla since I was having problems with Internet Explorer. I'd hate to have to switch again!
Celevon
Celevon

Back to top Go down

Post  KonayukiSpirit on Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:20 pm

Celevon wrote:I must admit that I am a little ticked off. I have a fine list of critters, and really hate to lose them. Will we be notified when this new domain will be up? You say it will be tomorrow, but is that a definite? Also, will it work under Mozilla? I had just switched to Mozilla since I was having problems with Internet Explorer. I'd hate to have to switch again!

The domain is .com instead of .xm10x, and it's been that way for a while. And he had to do this because of those troll accounts and glitches and whatnot. You're not alone in this; the earliest members had their accounts deleted at least three times in less than two weeks, so yeah. It works with Mozilla!~ I'm using my little fox and it works just fine. ^^

KonayukiSpirit
KonayukiSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  ignite444 on Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:12 pm

Is there any way you can set our GP back to what is was before? :/ I had 12700 GP and I am more ticked at losing THAT than my creatures.

Deleting all accounts/creatures and starting beta period. - Page 3 3QYFy

ignite444
ignite444

Back to top Go down

Deleting all accounts/creatures and starting beta period. - Page 3 Empty Re: Deleting all accounts/creatures and starting beta

Post  Celevon on Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:41 pm

Well, if I can get back my GP's and get together another fine bunch of critters, I won't be too unhappy. I haven't started on any of the adventures yet, and I'm looking forward to doing so. Cool
Celevon
Celevon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonhatchling on Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:48 pm

I wondered why I couldn't get in. Now I found out.... aw but what must be done must be done. So, at least the problem pets will be fixed and... well, I'll work on my account again. So no mad DH, Rebs, no mad anyone I hope. Smile just do your best. We're rooting for you (well I am at least, hope everyone else is too and from the looks of it they are)
Dragonhatchling
Dragonhatchling

https://sites.google.com/site/dragonhatchlingssite/home

Back to top Go down

Post  Cattious on Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:16 pm

What you say is what you are, so no violence.
Cattious
Cattious

http://cattious.st.123

Back to top Go down

Post  user560 on Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:44 am

The park has to be cleaned, the're are so many old creatures
And how are the creatures growing so fast? Exept mine :/
user560
user560

Back to top Go down

Post  KonayukiSpirit on Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:16 am

user560 wrote:The park has to be cleaned, the're are so many old creatures
And how are the creatures growing so fast? Exept mine :/

Mine too xD

KonayukiSpirit
KonayukiSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  ignite444 on Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:29 am

I think people are using the Hydra System. I posted a link to it somewhere on here. Rebs also posted it in Fan Sites.

ignite444
ignite444

Back to top Go down

Post  user560 on Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:40 am

Hydra System?
I feel stupid, what is that?
user560
user560

Back to top Go down

Post  ignite444 on Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:44 am

Here ya go: http://www.idarionis.com:9500/index.php

You click other links to get credits, then you post your own link. Each click lowers your amount of credits by 1.

If you do use it, make sure to use the "Level Up" link for a creature. It can be slow going, but it's fast compared to waiting for members to click every 12 hours, lol. Though there is a reason it is slow going. People have to manually click the link (it's set to default that way I'm afraid). If it could be used in the Visitor, which is automatic, the eggs would be leveled in no time.

ignite444
ignite444

Back to top Go down

Post  KAL. on Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:50 am

I rejoined, new user name kara, old name KARA, and got my starter, but anything else I am unable to adopt ??

KAL.

Back to top Go down

Post  user560 on Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:01 am

ignite444 wrote:Here ya go: http://www.idarionis.com:9500/index.php

You click other links to get credits, then you post your own link. Each click lowers your amount of credits by 1.

If you do use it, make sure to use the "Level Up" link for a creature. It can be slow going, but it's fast compared to waiting for members to click every 12 hours, lol. Though there is a reason it is slow going. People have to manually click the link (it's set to default that way I'm afraid). If it could be used in the Visitor, which is automatic, the eggs would be leveled in no time.

Thanks, i worked for as long as i used it.
I'll never go on that site again, my computer almost died. Shocked
I was trying to view other peoples links and the site kept opening things and it wouldn't stop. My computer crashed and i couldn't do anything so i restarted it. Then it started all again with the site. I restarted it again and broke the Internet connection, then i cleaned my computer with a program and now is everything working fine again after 30 min.
user560
user560

Back to top Go down

Post  Shukketsu-Kokoro on Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:52 am

I wanna rejoin but I'm torn on which starter to pick.... T^T

EDIT: Dragon it is XD

Last edited by Shukketsu-Kokoro on Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Shukketsu-Kokoro
Shukketsu-Kokoro

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/shukketsu-kokoro/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonhatchling on Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:09 am

I created a new account right after my last post and once I picked up the second egg I had it turned into a bison, refreshed and it was back to normal after the 4th refresh... so hopefully that wont happen and be permanent to anyone Smile but I'm getting my old collection back as fast as I can.

The Hydra System thing: When I posted my links for my Avadopts it said that they were under the Auto/Manual catagory (which I can't spell) so it's not just manual anymore Smile
Dragonhatchling
Dragonhatchling

https://sites.google.com/site/dragonhatchlingssite/home

Back to top Go down

Post  user560 on Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:41 pm

My sister is quite upset about this becouse she lost her gold dragon :c
She doesn't want to sign in again :/
user560
user560

Back to top Go down

Post  ignite444 on Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:46 pm

Dragonhatchling wrote:The Hydra System thing: When I posted my links for my Avadopts it said that they were under the Auto/Manual catagory (which I can't spell) so it's not just manual anymore Smile

Did you post the "Level Up" link? Because mine is still using just Manual Max.

ignite444
ignite444

Back to top Go down

Post  ayashe on Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:03 pm

user560 wrote:
ignite444 wrote:Here ya go: http://www.idarionis.com:9500/index.php

Thanks, i worked for as long as i used it.
I'll never go on that site again, my computer almost died. Shocked
I was trying to view other peoples links and the site kept opening things and it wouldn't stop. My computer crashed and i couldn't do anything so i restarted it. Then it started all again with the site. I restarted it again and broke the Internet connection, then i cleaned my computer with a program and now is everything working fine again after 30 min.

You were probably using the Visitor feature instead of Links Exchange. In Visitor large amounts of links open automatically, and in Links Exchange you click them manually. I never use Visitor because it crashes my browser.
ayashe
ayashe

http://lisabee.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum