Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deleting all accounts/creatures and starting beta period.

+17
Celevon
KonayukiSpirit
Little Art Girl
scarrie
mblansett1
lordofseas
kazamagirl
gallowsCalibrator
ignite444
Satyr76
user560
Thistle
Shukketsu-Kokoro
grayson1314
Mineya
Seph
Rebsingh
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Deleting all accounts/creatures and starting beta period. - Page 2 Empty Re: Deleting all accounts/creatures and starting beta period.

Post  lordofseas Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:47 pm

Los has responded in kind. Very Happy
lordofseas
lordofseas

Back to top Go down

Deleting all accounts/creatures and starting beta period. - Page 2 Empty Re: Deleting all accounts/creatures and starting beta period.

Post  mblansett1 Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:56 pm

oh, well it happens at least i be on level playing field going start new account. trust me i not mad it called working out the kink and sometime to have to scrap and start over. Laughing

mblansett1

Back to top Go down

Post  kazamagirl Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:56 pm

If I click "zoo" it says:
"The page you specified was not found."

And I cannot pick up eggs either. =(
kazamagirl
kazamagirl

Back to top Go down

Post  user560 Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:57 pm

You have to make a new account.
user560
user560

Back to top Go down

Post  kazamagirl Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:02 pm

....This is annoying.
kazamagirl
kazamagirl

Back to top Go down

Post  user560 Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:02 pm

Yea, i wish i had my old creatures back :c
user560
user560

Back to top Go down

Post  kazamagirl Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:04 pm

user560 wrote:Yea, i wish i had my old creatures back :c

I wish I could just see my zoo. I can't make a new account because of the 1 account rule. So until Reb either deletes this current account or fixes the problem I'm s.o.l.

I think I'll check back in like a week and see if all the problems are gone by then. Not worth the irritation currently.
kazamagirl
kazamagirl

Back to top Go down

Post  ignite444 Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:08 pm

I can login, click, and see my zoo just fine. Starting over sucks though... *Sighs* I just got 4 new eggs plus a Pentapus.

The image that says "My Zoo" will take you to my new account.
ignite444
ignite444

Back to top Go down

Post  grayson1314 Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:19 pm

I`m in and like it

grayson1314

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsingh Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:22 pm

kazamagirl wrote:

I wish I could just see my zoo. I can't make a new account because of the 1 account rule. So until Reb either deletes this current account or fixes the problem I'm s.o.l.

I think I'll check back in like a week and see if all the problems are gone by then. Not worth the irritation currently.
Hey, I just logged into your account and it works fine. Make sure to log in with Kazamagirl, not kazamagirl (The login is super case sensitive.)
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ignite444 Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:26 pm

*Sniff* I'm gonna miss my Badgermole.
ignite444
ignite444

Back to top Go down

Post  kazamagirl Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:34 pm

Rebsingh wrote:
kazamagirl wrote:

Hey, I just logged into your account and it works fine. Make sure to log in with Kazamagirl, not kazamagirl (The login is super case sensitive.)

I would do that except when I try to capitalize the "k" it automatically changes it back to lowercase when I log in. =(
kazamagirl
kazamagirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Seph Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:34 pm

I made my new account and everything seems fine. For now.
Seph
Seph

Back to top Go down

Post  ignite444 Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:35 pm

kazamagirl wrote:
Rebsingh wrote:
kazamagirl wrote:

I would do that except when I try to capitalize the "k" it automatically changes it back to lowercase when I log in. =(

Try using Caps Lock.
ignite444
ignite444

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsingh Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:36 pm

ignite444 wrote:
kazamagirl wrote:
Rebsingh wrote:
kazamagirl wrote:

Try using Caps Lock.
That wouldn't help. Kazamagirl, this is what to do: Clear your web browsers cache, k? That will fix the problem. Smile
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Thistle Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:36 pm

Seph wrote:I made my new account and everything seems fine. For now.
Whoa, Seph, what's with your Dragon-turtle duck? o-o
Thistle
Thistle

Back to top Go down

Post  kazamagirl Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:37 pm

ignite444 wrote:
kazamagirl wrote:
Rebsingh wrote:
kazamagirl wrote:

Try using Caps Lock.

It still changed to a lowercase k when I hit log in. I tried clearing my cache and cookies and everything. It didn't clear it for Avadopts but every other site I'm on right now it did. I had to re-log in here & facebook etc.

EDIT: I just cleared it, but it didn't clear on Avadopts. Every other site I have open did.
kazamagirl
kazamagirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Seph Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:38 pm

Thistle wrote:

What? Dragon-turtle-duck?
Seph
Seph

Back to top Go down

Post  ignite444 Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:38 pm

Rebsingh wrote:
ignite444 wrote:
kazamagirl wrote:
Rebsingh wrote:
kazamagirl wrote:

Try using Caps Lock.
That wouldn't help. Kazamagirl, this is what to do: Clear your web browsers cache, k? That will fix the problem. Smile

Heh heh... I wasn't thinking. I'm a bit upset.
ignite444
ignite444

Back to top Go down

Post  Thistle Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:39 pm

Seph wrote:
Thistle wrote:

What? Dragon-turtle-duck?
Oh. Never mind. Refreshed. Blahh. XDD\
False alarm. Sorry.
Thistle
Thistle

Back to top Go down

Post  scarrie Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:52 pm

Thank you for all your hard work Reb.
scarrie
scarrie

Back to top Go down

Post  kazamagirl Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:55 pm

Is there anyway you can change my avadopts account name to lowercase Reb?
kazamagirl
kazamagirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Art Girl Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:00 pm

misses her dragons :<

ah, well... least now I can have an otterbear =3
Little Art Girl
Little Art Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  KonayukiSpirit Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:16 pm

gallowsCalibrator wrote:Lulz, at first I was wondering if Reb had deleted my account as revenge for all the nasty things mean old GC said about him, but then I saw other accounts were gone too, including his, and I found this. I lol'd.

It WOULD have been revenge, if not for our accounts too. >.>

Ah well, there goes my Reiya the red dragon xD And my female platypus. And my males lemur and toucan puffin. xD And my adorable pentapi. xD
KonayukiSpirit
KonayukiSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  kazamagirl Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:22 pm

Nevermind. I solved the problem. Had to uninstall mozilla, lost all my bookmarks etc. but I'm signed in properly now.

Last edited by kazamagirl on Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
kazamagirl
kazamagirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next